Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-12-2014

I agree with all of that, Hot D.

I also take issue with the females who push and push and push and then the guy snaps and nails her. I don't have any pity for those women, I believe they know what they are doing and that they know what the outcome will be. I don't much like saying that women deserve what they get in any of these instances, they are my species after all but I've seen some of those women in action and I've wanted to nail them too. It's very difficult for me to feel anything other than scorn for that type of woman.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-12-2014

I took a walk to the horse cemetery. I wanted to get some pix, I knew they wouldn't be pretty because I haven't done any work there in quite awhile and it's terribly overgrown. I came upon this on my way back home. Ugly mutha.

[Image: IMG_2090_zps6fddce75.jpg?t=1410459655]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - QueenBee - 09-15-2014

I have nothing to say about the above picture. BUT, I am here because I wonder why there is STILL a Miss America Pagent? Isn't that sexist and outmoded??

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-15-2014

Sigh...

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 01:45 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Isn't that sexist and outmoded??

We may view it that way but if there were no market for it, it would no longer be invested in.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 09-15-2014

(09-12-2014, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I took a walk to the horse cemetery. I wanted to get some pix, I knew they wouldn't be pretty because I haven't done any work there in quite awhile and it's terribly overgrown. I came upon this on my way back home. Ugly mutha.

We used to bury them with a backhoe. Sometimes a couple at a time. Ummmm..........that's a cow right?

(09-15-2014, 07:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: that's a cow right?

You're kiddin' right? That's a bee nest.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 09-15-2014

(09-12-2014, 07:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The entire world is aware of what went down between Rihanna & Chris Brown, the NFL choose to schedule a performance by her anyway but now...

THEY'VE VICTIMIZED HER AGAIN!!! WAY TO SHIT ON RIHANNA, NFL!!

Ray Rice's wife married a guy who was going to make gazillions of dollars a year but now...not so much. WAY TO SOCK IT TO HER, NFL!!!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 07:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 07:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: that's a cow right?

You're kiddin' right? That's a bee nest.

Duchess, there's a cow's face in the bees nest. You could probably make a lot of money with that in India. Post some pics there and maybe you'll get some pilgrims to come visit your holy bees nest.

Holy shit, there IS a cow's face in it! 28

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - blueberryhill - 09-16-2014

I thought it was a cow also, but then I noticed a little bee right below "cow's" eye, so I had to change my mind. You are lucky those bees didn't attack and kill you. They are dangerous......

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-16-2014

I'm allergic to bee stings but I knew I would be safe enough to take a picture because I hadn't done anything to aggravate them. I wasn't as close as the picture looks, I used a zoom.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-16-2014

Did Clang move to GA? This is a dating profile my friend sent me.

Please note: I am HETEROSEXUAL. I am NOT bi. If you insist on something to wrap your brain around, I suppose you could think of me as a "lesbian trapped in a man's body." I seek a long term, monogamous relationship with a FEMALE who, ideally, is thrilled to have a crossdressing boyfriend. At the very least, she must be open to it and willing to participate. If this is NOT you, please do NOT respond and kindly move on. NO MALES.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 09-16-2014

(09-15-2014, 01:45 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I have nothing to say about the above picture. BUT, I am here because I wonder why there is STILL a Miss America Pagent? Isn't that sexist and outmoded??

Yes QueenBee you are right on the money. Even if the woman has a boyfriend but not a partner she enters into a vicious cycle of poverty. Women who are on their own raising children have a better chance of mental illness. On a smaller level they are also dealing with the best doctors in their field.

Single mothers still, in this day and age are rejected by the mainstream. This inevitably impacts on their health and although there can be trippers one of them can be alcohol.

No one makes those women enter pageants. They have free will. To deny that insults them.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 06:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Did Clang move to GA? This is a dating profile my friend sent me.

Please note: I am HETEROSEXUAL. I am NOT bi. If you insist on something to wrap your brain around, I suppose you could think of me as a "lesbian trapped in a man's body." I seek a long term, monogamous relationship with a FEMALE who, ideally, is thrilled to have a crossdressing boyfriend. At the very least, she must be open to it and willing to participate. If this is NOT you, please do NOT respond and kindly move on. NO MALES.

Are you doing the on-line dating thing, rams?

I read the other day that something like 60% of couples meet through internet dating sites these days.

If the Hustler advert doesn't pay off, there's always HornyMatches.com, GetItOn.com, ChristianMingles.com... He's out there somewhere. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 09-16-2014

(09-12-2014, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw this yesterday and thought it was a dead cow's head too. I was thinking WTF I'm not even gonna ask.

(09-16-2014, 12:52 PM)sally Wrote: I saw this yesterday and thought it was a dead cow's head too. I was thinking WTF I'm not even gonna ask.

Yesterday after I read what User posted I grabbed my camera so I could show Cowboy the picture, I laughingly said, there is a cow face on the bees nest and something about India and holy bees, I'm really laughing out loud at this point and he gave me the WTF look so I repeated, there is a cow face on the bees nest (high & laughing my ass off). He sorta laughed and said, Jesus. What the hell is in that shit you're smoking. Maybe you had to have been there but even now just thinking about it is making me laugh all over again.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 06:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Did Clang move to GA? This is a dating profile my friend sent me.

Are you doing the on-line dating thing, rams?

I read the other day that something like 60% of couples meet through internet dating sites these days.

If the Hustler advert doesn't pay off, there's always HornyMatches.com, GetItOn.com, ChristianMingles.com... He's out there somewhere. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I'm not but one of my friends is. The above is the reason why I'm not.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 09-16-2014

I swear it looks like some kind of dead animal's head when you first look at it. Then when you said you knew it wouldn't be pretty because you haven't done any work out there lately and you came upon this ugly mutha, I was like what in the hell.