Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 03:19 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not but one of my friends is. The above is the reason why I'm not.

I see.

That dating profile does sound like it could be Clang, but Clang probably would have mentioned the fact he's a virgin as well.

If the guy has Clang's sense of humor too, your friend could do much worse for herself. Tell her to go for it!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Clang McFly - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 03:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 03:19 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not but one of my friends is. The above is the reason why I'm not.

I see.

That dating profile does sound like it could be Clang, but Clang probably would have mentioned the fact he's a virgin as well.

If the guy has Clang's sense of humor too, your friend could do much worse for herself. Tell her to go for it!
it does sound like me. Freaky. I don't belong to any online dating sites though. Plus I'm trying to give up my crossdressing ways and become a somewhat serious priest.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-16-2014

When a soldier was home on leave he asked his best friend to promise him that if he were to be killed in action the friend would wear a bright dress & socks to his funeral. His best friend promised to do so.

Apparently this photo made the rounds years ago but on the 5th anniversary of his death it's making the rounds again. I hadn't seen it before now.

[Image: o-BARRY-DELANEY-570.jpg]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 06:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Did Clang move to GA? This is a dating profile my friend sent me.

Please note: I am HETEROSEXUAL. I am NOT bi. If you insist on something to wrap your brain around, I suppose you could think of me as a "lesbian trapped in a man's body." I seek a long term, monogamous relationship with a FEMALE who, ideally, is thrilled to have a crossdressing boyfriend. At the very least, she must be open to it and willing to participate. If this is NOT you, please do NOT respond and kindly move on. NO MALES.

Are you doing the on-line dating thing, rams?

I read the other day that something like 60% of couples meet through internet dating sites these days.

If the Hustler advert doesn't pay off, there's always HornyMatches.com, GetItOn.com, ChristianMingles.com... He's out there somewhere. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I met my guy on-line through zoosk.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-16-2014

I had read the same thing Hot D did. The internet has changed the way we communicate/socialize.

There was a time I thought only losers made friends online. Yup. I thought how pathetic does one have to be to chat it up with anonymous strangers. That shit wasn't for me at all. Mock changed all that. This is the very first site I was ever a regular on.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 09-16-2014

I didn't wake up thinking I was going to Wisconsin and yet, here I am.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-16-2014

Are you there to get cheese?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 08:10 PM)username Wrote: I didn't wake up thinking I was going to Wisconsin and yet, here I am.

What are you doing in Sconny?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 09-16-2014

I should call that scrawny bitch and give her a whatso...........hell I'm almost living on borrowed time now. hah Who GAF? Bigitch.

What? Borrowed time? What?!?!

(09-16-2014, 08:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Are you there to get cheese?

That's a GREAT idea! I lurve cheese. Mmmm.

I think I'm right next to The Harley Museum. Smiley_emoticons_slash I can see it right out my window.

(09-16-2014, 09:42 PM)username Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 08:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Are you there to get cheese?

That's a GREAT idea! I lurve cheese. Mmmm.

I think I'm right next to The Harley Museum. Smiley_emoticons_slash I can see it right out my window.

Cheese is good stuff. Remember Tina? She hates cheese. How can anyone not love cheese??

(09-16-2014, 08:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 08:10 PM)username Wrote: I didn't wake up thinking I was going to Wisconsin and yet, here I am.

What are you doing in Sconny?

I'm here with my daughter. My husband brought her out Sunday but he had to leave. She's going to get more help here for her anxiety/social fears even if it fucking kills me. She has a choice. Go to a great facility here next Tuesday which only takes voluntary admissions or leave with me and I'll take her to room #2 in So Cal that takes teens involuntarily. Choice. A great place with tons of freedom or a much more rigorous program (that isn't as well staffed/recommended). Anyway, I'm here for a week I guess. Nothing to do but rest, take her out as much as possible and explore.

I don't think I'm seeing the Harley museum out my window. That appears to be in Milwaukee and I'm 30 minutes outside of there. Maybe it's a shop and I can get me some cool biker clothes.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 09-16-2014

If I were you I would take her to Paris and show her what its like to be a _______ it may be cheaper. But I'm at the mercy of Dr. Frankenstein Thursday.........So anytime after that is OK.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-17-2014

I've been up since 3:30. It's going to he a long day. Can I use bring tired as an excuse to be an ass like Aussie?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 09-17-2014

So I'm reading sports and I see someone has brought up that ridiculous Washington Redskins bullshit again. A senator (Maria Cantwell) has threatened the NFL with legislation over the name. She says the league is promoting racial slurs and she intends to make them pay. She went on to say that this harkens back to the days when a white man could get paid for hunting down and murdering an Indian in cold blood for money. Jesus Christ.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 09-17-2014

That's just stupid. Why is this even an issue? I would like there are more important things to worry about than a football teams name.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 09-17-2014

Fucking barbarians!! How could Wisconsin NOT have Odwallas?? I need my chai vanilla protein shakes, dammit.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 05:33 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I've been up since 3:30. It's going to he a long day. Can I use bring tired as an excuse to be an ass like Aussie?

NO! because you aren't actually working.I might be an ass but you are truly a dumbass.