Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-09-2014

(10-05-2014, 09:09 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Haha no. He only had the gas. No IV sedation.

That's cruel. I was knocked da' fuck out. I had several adult teeth removed beyond my wisdom teeth (and was knocked out every time). They used to do that until they started using palatal expanders. I'd probably have a much fatter face if those had been an option back in the day. I say that because I've heard that some models have teeth removed to sink in the hollows under their cheeks. I don't know if that's true but if it is, I'd have a fatter face than I do now...which wouldn't be so bad. I'm not exactly looking for the hollow, skeletal look at my age...I'll get there soon enough. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-10-2014

Don't drink and pay bills. I STILL don't think I did this but somehow, a check for $26,337.00 was issued from our online bill pay from us to PG&E (utilities) about 4 freaking weeks ago. By the time we discovered it, the check had supposedly cleared (I got bullshit from the bank...they told me they couldn't stop pay it then they could blah, blah but I was traveling at the time so I didn't keep good notes).

Those fuckers haven't issued us a check back yet. First they had to wait 14 days for the stupid thing to clear...I'm on hold with them now and I'm irritated. 52

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-10-2014

(10-09-2014, 01:43 AM)username Wrote: I've heard that some models have teeth removed to sink in the hollows under their cheeks.

I've heard that too. I've also heard they have ribs removed to give a more slender appearance. Surely this kind of thing must be an urban myth or whatever the hell it's called. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-11-2014

FIGHT AT THE DOG PARK!!!!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-13-2014

I own this thread...mine, mine, mine.

My husband told me yesterday that he had sold his Lexus to his brother and ordered a 2015 Jeep. I don't even know what color we're getting. I own half of my husband and his stinking Jeep...mine, mine, mine.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-13-2014

(10-10-2014, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 01:43 AM)username Wrote: I've heard that some models have teeth removed to sink in the hollows under their cheeks.

I've heard that too. I've also heard they have ribs removed to give a more slender appearance. Surely this kind of thing must be an urban myth or whatever the hell it's called. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

It's true, I watched it on some plastic surgery show. Women who don't have that curve in their waist can have ribs removed to create more of an hour glass figure.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - BlueTiki - 10-14-2014

I've also heard they have ribs removed to give a more slender appearance. Surely this kind of thing must be an urban myth or whatever the hell it's called. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Two words: Wendy Williams

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:49 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

I've also heard they have ribs removed to give a more slender appearance. Surely this kind of thing must be an urban myth or whatever the hell it's called. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Two words: Wendy Williams

Is that the black chic? She might need to take them all out, if it's who I'm thinking of.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 04:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Is that the black chic?

I'm wondering that too. The one I'm thinking of is big & loud and she looks a lil' manly. She's a talk show host.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 04:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Is that the black chic?

I'm wondering that too. The one I'm thinking of is big & loud and she looks a lil' manly. She's a talk show host.

That's the one. She needs to lose a few more ribs...hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-14-2014

I got a referral to a kitchen designer today from a guy that does work around my house occasionally. I called her, she was a total bitch and I fell immediately in love.

Love3

She's going to come to my house on Thursday. In the meantime I'm supposed to browse around this website and find pictures that I like.

http://www.houzz.com/photos/kitchen

If I were a lesbian, I would totally be the bottom when it comes to getting my kitchen remodeled. I'm hers...take me, Lacy.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 10-15-2014

So what are you leaning toward? White cabinets? Cherry? Pine? Granite? SS?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-15-2014

What fun! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Knock out the wall between the kitchen/dining room. More than one sink. Big island. Open floor plan. Lots of windows. *sigh* Such a good time.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 05:56 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So what are you leaning toward? White cabinets? Cherry? Pine? Granite? SS?

What all women like to do silly..........just spend money.
Except for HOTD she has an accountants brain.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 05:56 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So what are you leaning toward? White cabinets? Cherry? Pine? Granite? SS?

Not white. The rest of the house is sort of Tuscan so something that reflects that. I guess I could do some golden color (maple?) if I wanted to keep it light or go a little deeper/darker color. I don't want to go super dark though. Actually, I hadn't thought to much about it so thanks for that.

I definitely want a solid piece counter top but I haven't decided what material. Without researching what the others look like, granite is the first that comes to mind.

(10-15-2014, 05:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What fun! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Knock out the wall between the kitchen/dining room. More than one sink. Big island. Open floor plan. Lots of windows. *sigh* Such a good time.

My kitchen, dining room and family room are one long rectangle right now. There's a see through counter/cabinet to the family room but it's not totally open. We could open up in either direction--into the dining room, in to the family room...hell, we could even push out in to the backyard if I wanted to go all out. Which I just might; our kitchen at our cabin is nicer than the piece of shit I have here.

Maggot's right, this is going to cost a lot of money. I can't see a way around redoing all of our hardwood flooring on the lower floor. When we moved in forever ago, we put in pretty cheap hard wood (1/8th of an inch thick or something). It's still in great shape in some lightly used areas but beat to poop in others. The kitchen is tile. We're going to have to start over but we refused to pay for the first round of hardwood anyway so we basically got it for free so... WTF. Right?

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

I love hardwood but I've always been scared to have it in my kitchen or bathrooms. I don't know how people maintain it in those areas (besides lots of rugs). That's what my inclination is though (unless my new love has a better idea)...hardwood throughout the first floor (no being cheap this time either).

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-15-2014

And it grows. I just realized I'm going to have to remodel our downstairs bathroom too. Currently it has the same oak cabinetry as in our kitchen and an old, off white counter top.

Right now they're almost right next to each other. I wonder if my new love will recommend that they both have the same cabinetry/counter top or maybe something slightly different (same cabinetry maybe with a complimentary but different counter top?).

This is why I'm hiring her. My instinct says matching them would be easiest on the eyes but fuck if I know.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - cannongal - 10-15-2014

I just spent the last 15 minutes catching up on this thread. Now I only have 45 minutes to get the dishes done before I have to leave. Yippy.

She's back BUT she's cooking and making other stuff and I'm never again going to bitch about the hanging towels. I promise. I get to eat good stuff tonight and more days too!

[Image: IMG_2100_zpscecf68f4.jpg?t=1413402162]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 10-15-2014

Make sure the sink is located in front of a window so you have something to look at when you're doing the dishes. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Undertaking a remodeling project is the closest a happy couple will come to divorce. I don't know where I heard that.