Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 10-29-2014

There are people in this works that really suck. They will never get it.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 11:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: There are people in this works that really suck. They will never get it.

Hi Kitten! My Shirley Temple de-coder ring is lost, please give me the cryptogram clues like they do in the newspaper. Thanks
Your buddy and pal
Maggot

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 10-29-2014

People in this world suck. I suppose I should start proofreading again. Sigh....

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 12:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote: People in this world suck. I suppose I should start proofreading again. Sigh....

If I was a Warlock I would turn them all into deer for you.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-29-2014

Every time I go in my son's room lately it smells like candy, normally it smells like dirty socks. I finally got it out of him why his room smells so good and he has a cotton candy E-cig someone gave him. Dumb ass kids. I told him that who knows what kind of chemicals he's inhaling, but I'm sure that went in one ear and out the other.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 05:48 PM)sally Wrote: Every time I go in my son's room lately it smells like candy, normally it smells like dirty socks. I finally got it out of him why his room smells so good and he has a cotton candy E-cig someone gave him. Dumb ass kids. I told him that who knows what kind of chemicals he's inhaling, but I'm sure that went in one ear and out the other.

I've heard they're super popular with teens and teens are dumb asses. Maybe it's safer than smoking but you're still picking up an addiction to nicotine that you'll probably regret one day (like me).

There are worse things and we all have to pick our battles but sometimes you just want to Strangle the little shits.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 10-29-2014

My niece has a vapor and uses all different flavors; Mountain Dew is her favorite. I think it's better for her than actually drinking Mountain Dew.

The vapor liquid she smokes has no nicotine -- she's never smoked cigarettes. She's vaped zero-nic cotton candy flavor too.

I've used only a vapor for about 3 months now -- no more cigs when I drink. I use 8 mg nicotine, which is low. The vapor doesn't have all the carcinogens in cigarette smoke. I like the vape better than cigs.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-29-2014

I have a watermelon one, at first I thought he stole it from me. I like it ok, but it's not the same as a real smoke.

He said the flavor he has doesn't have any nicotine, well then why the fuck even smoke it unless you're an old fuck like me scared of cancer and trying to wean yourself off of it. Better than picking up a meth habit I guess.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-02-2014

I have been looking at some houses in LA on Google. Wow they are huge and beautiful, one after the other. No wonder I was copping crap for my place.

So is this the deal in LA everyone lives like that and then in New York everyone lives in cramped and inadequate surrounds except if you are David Geffen? I wanna know.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 11-03-2014

You're probably looking at celebrity houses Aussie. Regular people don't live in mansions.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-03-2014

(11-02-2014, 08:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: So is this the deal in LA everyone lives like that and then in New York everyone lives in cramped and inadequate surrounds except if you are David Geffen? I wanna know.

As with NYC the cost of living CA is exceeding high. I wouldn't read too much into their homes. Houses that sell for 800,000 there wouldn't get 250,000 here. In NYC you have people paying 1300 a month for maybe 250 sq feet.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 08:08 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You're probably looking at celebrity houses Aussie. Regular people don't live in mansions.

are you sure? Chino? The Rocks? Just looked very clean and suburban. Lovely blue skies.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-03-2014

Dear Aussiebitch
Well, if a person lives in a house as compared to an apartment I guess they look pretty slick. As a woman do you feel you are not afforded the same ability for home ownership? You know that you only need a house that fits your needs and it may be just a small house but you could still call it your own home. But then of course you would have to do any repairs to it yourself considering you don't have an Elmer to patch the roof. Is that your fear? Or do you lash out at others for putting forth the effort.

.........Just wondering tickle tongue.

Your ever loving slimy
maggot

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-03-2014

I am too sick for all that shit Maggot. I feel like being sick again, and I am shivering with chills, from the sickness. Can't do it. Nice homes there. Looks nice thats all, I don't have an apartment smarty pants.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-03-2014

Just trying to help sugar toes. I hope you get better and spread the joys of carnal knowledge. There is power there and it would be horrible if you missed out when your young and still have your hair.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-04-2014

I wanted to come back and apologize to all the Mockers in here for me using so much foul language in here. When I am stressed and sick, I dropped to eloquent speech and revert to sounding more common than F2 on one of her bar binges. *shudders* I know, it aint preddy.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-04-2014

(11-03-2014, 05:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: are you sure? Chino? The Rocks? Just looked very clean and suburban. Lovely blue skies.

You may have seen what is referred to as a McMansion, Aussie. Before the economy went to hell they were being built left & right.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-04-2014

I was having a look at who was visiting us. I don't always do that.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-05-2014

I just went postal on my husband. Good thing he's over a 1,000 miles away right now. Otherwise I would have made it hurt--scattered Lego's with a bowl of honey and fire ants for company.

I asked him if he planned to rent or buy when he moved out. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

He deserved it and more. Dramaqueen I am right, I am sooooooooo right. *twerks*

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 12:09 AM)username Wrote: I am right, I am sooooooooo right. *twerks*

hah I can totally picture you slamming down the phone and doing a "yeah, that's right -- I said it!" twerk.

He's still resisting the nook idea, huh?