Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-07-2014

I swear I'm trying not to laugh.

This is no laughing matter! 16

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 11-07-2014

You never know how strong your are. . . . . . . until being strong is the only choice you have!

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 04:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-07-2014, 04:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I haven't had a mammogram.

Oh..my..God! Are you fuckin' kiddin' me! You've got kids who depend on you! You've got the nerve, woman. You've never struck me as irresponsible...until now. You need to be making your own phone calls.

Well shit...I probably shouldn't mention that I've never had one either, and my sister had breast cancer.

(11-07-2014, 06:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I probably shouldn't mention that I've never had one either, and my sister had breast cancer.

Bend over!

C'mon you guys! It's such a simple procedure.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-07-2014

All right Ladies, I can help with this.

[Image: mammogram-costume_zpsf8661e8a.jpg]

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 06:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Oh..my..God! Are you fuckin' kiddin' me! You've got kids who depend on you! You've got the nerve, woman. You've never struck me as irresponsible...until now. You need to be making your own phone calls.

Well shit...I probably shouldn't mention that I've never had one either, and my sister had breast cancer.

I am not alone in the land of denial.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-07-2014

Would you gals like me to do a bedtime horror story from someone who has seen and heard the results of the different stages and strategies that are used for the different stages of breast cancer?
Waiting till a lump forms usually puts you into a stage 2 or 3 cancer. There are 5 stages the higher the number the less chance of survival.
A mammogram can stop it before it gets past a stage 1 and that is an easy fix usually just pills and a local day surgery. Wait a few more months and it will get worse. Get er done!

The other day I had to listen to a woman screaming in pain as they injected an infusion poison through a port in the site of a recent radical mastectomy. This lady had stage 5 and it was getting into the bone. At the cancer place they have 5-6 stations, at each station a chair around each chair a curtain and when they draw that thing around someone it means that pain is coming. You can't see it but you sure hear them crying and yelling.

So get the stupid mammogram because 1 day and 1 hour could save you s shit ton of bullshit later.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 06:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

What the fuck? Stupid One and Stupid Two. I expect more from you, FQ. Shame, shame, SHAME...!

I want a report back by Monday afternoon that both of you idiots have made an appointment. Srsly.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-08-2014

I've never had one either, but I think that's one of those old people things. Like prostate checks for men.

I have a friend my age that found the lump herself and ended up having both breasts removed. Instead of doing the recommended chemo she did some kind of holistic diet. Well now the cancer came back and the doctor gave her a little lecture about not doing the chemo.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 09:46 AM)sally Wrote: I've never had one either, but I think that's one of those old people things. Like prostate checks for men.

I have a friend my age that found the lump herself and ended up having both breasts removed. Instead of doing the recommended chemo she did some kind of holistic diet. Well now the cancer came back and the doctor gave her a little lecture about not doing the chemo.

You should get one some time in your 30's as a baseline. They use that one to compare all future mammo's to. You're going to have to step it up--you could be a much better hypochondriac with just a little effort.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-09-2014

It's apparent now that I will never learn to let the pizza cool long enough so that I don't end up with a burn on the roof of my mouth. It's hopeless.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-09-2014

Pizza the next day is one of my favorite meals. Cold pizza. Mmmmm. Everything but the lil' fishes.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-09-2014

I don't mind anchovies if they're mixed with a sauce or in Caesar salad dressing for example, but they really fuck up a pizza.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - blueberryhill - 11-09-2014

I don't like anchovies on pizza or anything else actually but a few years back, I stumbled upon some olives stuffed with anchovies. They are really really delicious. I can't remember brand but they are manufactured in California..they are not available at a lot of markets....have to track them down.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-09-2014

Puttanesca sauce is also nice. For the dummies it's a tomato sauce with anchovies, olives and capers. The anchovies melt into the sauce and add another dimension of flavor. It's not a bold in your face anchovy taste.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-10-2014

I got my last assignment back from University. I did well, and have passed the subject. The results haven't been released but you are able to add up your score through the adding up of your points before the date.

I have one subject to go till I have finished this Masters Degree. The subject is called 'Dementia, Depression and Delirium'. I will be using F2 as a guinea pig.

Another girl at work just finished her Masters and she hasn't got her results yet either. She has been 'headhunted' for another job.

As for me, I think I am going to stay where I am. Your normal work per hour is good, but then with the qualification I already have, I have 6.5% increase once I have finished that Dementia subject it will go up to 7.5%.

I am on mid summer break. It's a huge relief. When I am under an excessive amount of pressure I feel like the biggest loser in the world. I feel like I am going to fail and that I a nobody with no friends that no one wants to know. I think I have described it but I feel bad in every way possible. I also feel very unattractive, ugly, old, poor.

I don't feel like that today, now I feel normal. But when I have been under excessive pressure I feel like I could die. It is very isolating and devastating. I am actually looking forward to working as much as possible over the summer break and not have study pressure. That's my lot.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-10-2014

Congratulations! Now seems like a good time to remove all the mirrors in the house. That way when you walk down the hall to pee in the middle of the night you won't be scared with the reflection thinking you're not alone. Enjoy the summer and buy yourself a new dress.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-10-2014

Love you Maggot.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 11-10-2014

Congratulations on your accomplishment, aussie.