Mock
the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2014 trivial drivel thread (/thread-10768.html)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 04:36 PM)JsMom Wrote: Get your Tas Tas checked, bitches. I have and I'm only 35. I go to gyno yearly. I am also diagnosed with fibro cystic breast disease. Just sayin.

Some nosy bitch has her ta tas all up in your business in the 60 SECONDS thread, Js.

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11586&pid=379353#pid379353

There's a possible reward for participation ==> Weed-2

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - FAHQTOO - 11-11-2014

[/quote]

Get your Tas Tas checked, bitches. I have and I'm only 35. I go to gyno yearly. I am also diagnosed with fibro cystic breast disease. Just sayin.
[/quote]

ALRIGHT ALREADY...but only to get you bitches off my back. I'm clearly in the mindset of "it won't happen to me". I kinda like it there.

I'm positive it will bite me in the ass with a vengeance some day.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - JsMom - 11-11-2014

WE CARE ABOUT THE TA TAS! Bass Ass Grin

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - blueberryhill - 11-11-2014

Note to Sally: It is not always us old bags who get breast cancer. Several years ago, this disease started showing up in younger populations, very young and almost unheard of before the 90s. I personally think it is all the hormones they put in some meats. Someone said to get one as a baseline and that is good idea, then they have something to compare to subsequent mammograms. Breast cancer is happening to women (some men) who have no history of breast cancer in the family. When i went in for routine screening mammo, the Doctors (including Radiologist) assured me that i didn't have cancer. Doctor called, I had Stage l of mammary gland cancer. That means cancer had burst out of mammary glands but had not yet invaded the lymph nodes and this is common type of cancer and prognosis is excellent. The sooner you catch it, the better. Breast cancer has Stage 0 (in mammary gland type) which means cancer hasn't spread outside of gland. This disease happens to all ages, and my Oncologist thinks it was the hormone therapy that i took for years. So, I do encourage all of you, regardless of age, to get this test for the sakes of yourself and your family and friends who love you.
I have a neighbor who is also an old bag and i get on her case often about getting this test. She actually gets testy with me so I drop subject. I am used to men being stubborn about going to Doctors, but this is surprising to me, that women can be stubborn about tests which could save their lives.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-13-2014

Something to ponder.................

EMT

As the Russian jet approached the US vessel, the electronic device disabled all radars, control circuits, systems, information transmission, etc. on board the US destroyer. In other words, the all-powerful Aegis system, now hooked up - or about to be - with the defense systems installed on NATO’s most modern ships was shut down, as turning off the TV set with the remote control.

The Russian Su-24 then simulated a missile attack against the USS Donald Cook, which was left literally deaf and blind. As if carrying out a training exercise, the Russian aircraft - unarmed - repeated the same maneuver 12 times before flying away.

After that, the 4th generation destroyer immediately set sail towards a port in Romania.

Since that incident, which the Atlanticist media have carefully covered up despite the widespread reactions sparked among defense industry experts, no US ship has ever approached Russian territorial waters again.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 11-13-2014

That is really unnerving and if in fact true, leaves our Navy completely vulnerable.

I mean, WTF would we do if we need to engage them at some point?

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-13-2014

(11-07-2014, 12:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: Don't let those bitches mindfuck you. This isn't the first time I have heard of them (that's a general them) doing that. Every time they see you in person they get to bill for that. Call them back and tell them that you'd like to hear your results now. This will weigh on you all weekend, please at least consider doing that.[/i][/size]

You're right, that is bullshit. I already paid $300 for the test and then they charged me another $70 just to get the results. He spent about 7 minutes with me tops and then hurried out of the room.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 11-20-2014

I could be interested in putting someone's balls in a dixie cup.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-20-2014

(11-20-2014, 06:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Golf is kinda fun.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-20-2014

(11-20-2014, 12:44 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 06:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Golf is kinda fun.

hah

Not the way I first read it but now that you mention it...

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-20-2014

The basset hound spit out his monthly heartworm/flea pill and the Newfoundland ate it before I could get it, that's after he already had his own. Now the Newf got a double dose and is probably going to get sick and I don't have any left for the hound. Damn dogs get on my nerves.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-20-2014

I had a dog incident tonight. There's a lady who lives somewhere nearby...I've seen her with her dog for about the last 3 years crazily training the dog on our cul-de-sac. You could tell she was trying to make her dog the "perfect", model dog.

So I was taking my dog out tonight for a walk and there was crazy lady and her dog right in front of our house. I said something inane like "oh, should they meet"? Her dog had promptly sat next to her (of course). She said "I think this is good...about five feet". WTF? Is your mutt Cujo? Too good for my dog??? Bitch! In the meantime, my misbehaving dog was dragging me in the other direction so I just said "well, it doesn't look like my dog wants to meet your dog anyway--bye!"
Pfftt............

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - sally - 11-20-2014

LOL.

There is a crazy lady who lives on the street behind with a little, long haired dachshund. Every time I walk my dogs it runs across the street barking at them while crazy lady is going crazy trying to catch her. One day the dog almost got hit, so on my way back I decided to be nice and walk my dogs across the street to her house so her stupid dog wouldn't cross the street to chase them and get hit by a car. Then crazy lady starts yelling at me "can't you walk your dogs somewhere else". Fucking old bitch.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-21-2014

Where were we talking about the danger of horses, dammit? I'm watching the second Sherlock Holmes movie. My baby, Robert Downey/Sherlock just referred to horses as "dangerous on both ends and crafty in the middle". He's riding a pony now. hah

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - username - 11-21-2014

(11-20-2014, 11:55 PM)sally Wrote: LOL.

There is a crazy lady who lives on the street behind with a little, long haired dachshund. Every time I walk my dogs it runs across the street barking at them while crazy lady is going crazy trying to catch her. One day the dog almost got hit, so on my way back I decided to be nice and walk my dogs across the street to her house so her stupid dog wouldn't cross the street to chase them and get hit by a car. Then crazy lady starts yelling at me "can't you walk your dogs somewhere else". Fucking old bitch.

WTH??? hah Thank God for weirdos. Life would be so dull without them.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 11-22-2014

That's it.........I have 6 kids coming over for a 9 yr old birthday party at 1pm and being an old fart need my beauty sleep. The alarm is set for 7:30...........screw that waking up @ 6:30. I just changed it. Nighty nite heathens and hags from hells toilet.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 12:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: That's it.........I have 6 kids coming over for a 9 yr old birthday party at 1pm and being an old fart need my beauty sleep. The alarm is set for 7:30...........screw that waking up @ 6:30. I just changed it. Nighty nite heathens and hags from hells toilet.

Good luck tomorrow Mags!

I hope it's a Princess Party!

" Let it go, Let it go...."

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - aussiefriend - 11-22-2014

Sally is Mock's resident cynic.

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 11-22-2014

So I went to this car dealership to test drive a unique car they had that I liked. I drove it, loved it, and sat down with the salesman to buy it.

I took out my checkbook to write a check for it, while the salesman is taking out a loan application. I said I won't need a loan, I'm paying cash.

Now comes the crazy part. He says, I have to take out a loan with them, for me to buy the car, it's company policy. I said, no I don't have to take out a loan, keep you car, that's my policy, and walked out!

(Apparently, they wanted to make a ton of $$$$ on their high interest loan)

RE: the 2014 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 11-22-2014

Thieving bastards