Mock
NFL 2014 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2014 (/thread-10923.html)

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 05-19-2014

(05-18-2014, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 11:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: have a slip of the tongue and moan, “you're so fuckin' good, username, you sexy little bitch”

That's hawt.
Bottom1

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 05-19-2014

What's that for?

RE: NFL 2014 - HairOfTheDog - 05-19-2014

(05-19-2014, 11:57 AM)Donovan Wrote: Better recognize, beyotch. No Scooby snack for you.

Hey, I acknowledge and retract when I make an error. Especially when it comes to mistaken identity in criminal allegations -- serious business.

But, don't go getting all cocky (again) and trying to throw that weak BM shit at me.

It won't work -- not even if you succeed in making your new pet salivate on cue, Pavlov. Not even if your GF then tries to distract you again by giving you a pigeon and nicknaming her BF, "Skinner"*.

But, there's always the possibility that you may someday master the ability to condition other dependent animals, children, and broken desperately-needy or masochistic adults with that old stimuli/reward system.

As a strong independent adult who can get my own snack any old time and doesn't want your popsicle, I am immune!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdYCRRQAyQHhVJtMgOVF9...D18H4JKHiw]

*To prevent another possible case of mistaken identity: Skinner the behavioral psychologist, not Skinner the love-sick animated principal.

RE: NFL 2014 - BlueTiki - 05-19-2014

(05-17-2014, 12:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: I was just wondering why you went right for the sex part of being a gay man. You like antiquing and interior design; if I fuck you in the ass does that make you a gay man? Or just very grateful?

And yeah I saw your OP. Looked like a desperate attempt to find a way to say the word nigger. You spend most of your online time anonymously lashing out against societal constraints.

Awwww . . . that's sweet! Using yourself, instead of a "man", in your sodomizing scenario.

How long I've waited to be to object of a member's desire . . .

I was a tad confused why you would think, by you reaming my rosebud, I would consider myself a gay man? Is that how you feel when your partner wears a strap-on and mounts you?

I'm sorry when your complete lack of knowledge about Tebowe and NFL draft stats was made public, you felt emasculated and foolish.

That was a huge gape I didn't see cumming.

I now understand why you fantasized about sodomizing me. You can put me in a position of submission and thus, regain the dominance you crave.

Plus, in that position with me facing away, you, again, avoid the face of another unsatisfied and disappointed sexual partner.

"And yeah I saw your OP. Looked like a desperate attempt to find a way to say the word nigger."

Okay . . . you're all over the board here. First I'm accused of going "right for the sex part", which was not a part of my original post, and now you're all butt-hurt about my use of "nigger".

Would you have preferred I had used "Snow Queen" instead of "nigger"?

I'm proud to think that I lash out at societal constraints.

I guess I'm kinda like Michael Sam in that respect.

You know . . . "Stickin' it to the Man!"

(05-19-2014, 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What's that for?
Good measure.

RE: NFL 2014 - Donovan - 05-19-2014

@Tiki I was following your lead. You seemed intent on classifying Michael Sam based on whether or not he had anal sex. I just wondered if that was how you wanted to also be identified. The "I" and "you" portions were the generic pronoun and not meant to be a come on. I find racists and bigots to be tiresome and would have little interest in you intellectually or otherwise. Your further insistence that Tebow ' s departure from the league signaled some sort of persecution of Christians when God himself regularly helps teams win superbowls... Well that's just silly. As a silly person I feel no obligation to entertain you further.

Aurilious Benn released on Friday, and then re-signed today. For a 2nd year coach, Kelly sure is savy with the finances.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 05-19-2014

I think he is brilliant & I'm so excited for our new season. I know some people are concerned about DeSean's absence but I'm not one of them.

Two days of our upcoming training camp in August will be spent practicing with the Patriots.

(05-19-2014, 03:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think he is brilliant & I'm so excited for our new season. I know some people are concerned about DeSean's absence but I'm not one of them.

Two days of our upcoming training camp in August will be spent practicing with the Patriots.
I just like his style. All of our draft picks are college grads. It's a prerequisite for Chip because he thinks it shows a good work ethic and obviously brain power. In fact, Ed Reynolds (Stanford) is still finishing up his degree and thus is not allowed to take part in any team functions except team meetings which he receives via podcast.

We just signed DB Davon Morgan. 6' 184lbs former Hoakie. Not sure how we landed him from the Jets but he signed.

We just signed Carey "murderleg" Spear. Dude can kick and he hits like a linebacker. Here's some highlights:
http://youtu.be/I1vp4IIfxwM
http://youtu.be/OCmL4JvetG8
http://youtu.be/vkkyL9UdPeM

RE: NFL 2014 - BlueTiki - 05-19-2014

(05-19-2014, 02:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: You seemed intent on classifying Michael Sam based on whether or not he had anal sex.

The "I" and "you" portions were the generic pronoun and not meant to be a come on. I find racists and bigots to be tiresome and would have little interest in you intellectually or otherwise.

Your further insistence that Tebow ' s departure from the league signaled some sort of persecution of Christians when God himself regularly helps teams win superbowls... Well that's just silly.

Hahaha!

No. I classified Michael Sam's media event as an example of another nigger parading "Black Kryptonite" . . . white bitches be like crack cocaine to a brother.

The "I" and "You" was a Freudian slip. As someone who would find me "tiresome" and have "little interest in", it was a feeble attempt to rationalize your true pain.

Sack of Rocks . . . revisited.

Tebowe, like Sam, became a lightening rod for controversy WHILE AN NFL PLAYER.

As Sam is subject to "controversy" by openly displaying his homosexuality, Tebowe was, too, for his overt displays of his faith. Again . . . WHILE AN NFL PLAYER.

Sweet naked baby Jesus!

Are you really this daft?

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 05-20-2014

Conner Barwin can bench 410 lbs. Woooo. It must feel like hitting a wall when players hit him. I'd give a lot to run up & down the field with those guys. *sigh* A girl can dream.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 05-20-2014

Pfft...Jesse Williams had pictures posted to his twitter where he benched 600lbs. And the Monstar didn't play one solitary down last year..

(05-20-2014, 07:48 AM)crash Wrote: Pfft...

You like who you like & I'll like who I like & I love the Philadelphia Eagles. I'd donate a kidney to any of them on the O-line. Uh huh.

I don't know who Jesse Williams is, must be a random flake.

(05-20-2014, 07:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I don't know who Jesse Williams is, must be a random flake.

I doubt he'll ever know who you are either..

Hopefully he'll change that this year, but big guys and knee injuries is never good news.

Ramsey, will you ask Siri who the best running back in the NFL is? Thanks!

If she says Adrian Peterson, tell her she's wrong.

She says DeMarco Murray..

I knew the bitch in a box would be wrong.

(05-20-2014, 08:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I knew the bitch in a box would be wrong.

hah

I was only jerking your chain.. But you knew that.

[Image: 68026948-a2a2-4c41-a337-df2006eaca3b_zps209ce922.jpg]