Mock
NFL 2014 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2014 (/thread-10923.html)

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-18-2014

(08-17-2014, 06:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-17-2014, 05:48 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(08-17-2014, 02:49 PM)Cutz Wrote: I think you've got an opening kid.

Ya know..I think you're on to something there. She said it two times at that! I bet she yells that out loud while she's getting the hi-ho-long-one.

Well then, you've not only lost the 50 bucks that I planned on sending you, but you'd have lost your hi-ho bet too.

You should probably stop gambling, Kid. You're no better at it than you are at donation solicitation.

FTR, I don't yell it out, I repeatedly beg for it in a soft low aching voice when I really really want it, like a normal person. 116

Effin' amateurs.
It moved...

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 08-18-2014

(08-17-2014, 06:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't yell it out, I repeatedly beg for it in a soft low aching voice when I really really want it, like a normal person. 116

(08-18-2014, 05:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: It moved...

You ain't kiddin'. I felt it too.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 05:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-17-2014, 06:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't yell it out, I repeatedly beg for it in a soft low aching voice when I really really want it, like a normal person. 116

(08-18-2014, 05:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: It moved...

You ain't kiddin'. I felt it too.
hah Clowney looked pretty good this weekend for the Texicans. Who was it that said he'd be a bust at the NFL level?

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 08-18-2014

^ Not me.

The Vikes looked pretty good against AZ this past Saturday.

Defense still needs work, but i feel like scoring points really shouldn't be a problem.

Both Cassel and Bridgewater looked good. Teddy marched the team 83 yards with 1:11 remaining in the game and 2 timeouts for game-winning TD. Yes, most of AZ's defensive regulars were out, but he looked composed, made the right reads and most importantly, put the ball on target.

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 08-18-2014

Dude, I don't understand Bridgewater's personality at all. He baffles me.

You goin into the draft as the top QB, you have a bad pro day, your stock plummets, all this criticism, you barely get selected in the first round with the last pick, you come out and play, march down the field in the dwindling seconds to come back and win the game... after all the pressure and negativity.

And the dude can't CRACK A FRIGGIN SMILE!?! CMON MAN!

[Image: teddy-bridgewater-drag.png?w=1000]

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 08-19-2014

Johnny Manziel flipped off the Redskins' bench last night. Yup, on national television he gave them the bird. Earlier in the game he was sacked by a 'Skins linebacker and the linebacker's teammate celebrated with a mocking version of Manziel's money gesture. Heh.

RE: NFL 2014 - HairOfTheDog - 08-19-2014

(08-18-2014, 08:14 PM)Cutz Wrote: Dude, I don't understand Bridgewater's personality at all. He baffles me.

And the dude can't CRACK A FRIGGIN SMILE!?! CMON MAN!

[Image: teddy-bridgewater-drag.png?w=1000]

Lovely little black dress, but a bit heavy on the eye shadow.

Sometimes the prettiest ones have the ugliest attitudes.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 05:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Johnny Manziel flipped off the Redskins' bench last night. Yup, on national television he gave them the bird. Earlier in the game he was sacked by a 'Skins linebacker and the linebacker's teammate celebrated with a mocking version of Manziel's money gesture. Heh.
Yeah, it didn't take very long at all for Johnny headcase to reveal his Jeckyl side did it? He had a horrible game too. Now who was it that said he'd make the transition from college to NFL just fine? hah

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 08-19-2014

I understand the JFF backlash hype that's storming the media, sensationalizing every detail of everything he does, but I wouldn't call him a bust. He threw some low balls, but sometimes QBs do that to protect throws and receivers. They weren't even as bad as Donnie Mac's dirtballs. Nobody helped him out. Those receivers were horrible the whole game for both QBs. His line was letting tons of pressure thru too. Just goes to show the Browns aren't focused on offense.

Now I get you can't flash the finger in the NFL. It's classless and the opposite of what the face of a franchise should be doing... but Johnny is a 22 year old star kid. He's even a star now tho he's a bottom 5 NFL qb. In a league where DJax is throwing up gang signs in a game, Suh stomps on people, and players are getting ejected for throwing punches... JFF throwin up the bird doesn't really bother me. Whatya think the middle F in JFF stands for? He hasn't look good, but he's still learning. If he improves and wins the job, he'll be the next Joe Namath. If he fails and becomes a third string somewhere... he'll be blaine gabbart. The catastrophizing of his career over preseason games his rookie year is pretty naive.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 08-19-2014

I pretty much don't care what he does one way or another. I laugh at his antics and I'm grateful he's not on my team. He obviously believes his talent buys him license to conduct himself however he chooses. He's a grown man who has to be scolded by other adults into calming his jets. I don't wish him well nor do I wish bad things on him.

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 08-19-2014

I wish him well as much as I wish any rookie qb luck... unless they play for the teams I hate. I wish him about as much luck as I wished Mark Sanchez or Colt McCoy. I wish him as much luck as I wish Bridgewater. If those kids had gone to like, NE or GB or the 9ers... nobody would be pinning their franchise's hopes on these kids. JFF is going from Texas A&M, who had a top 10 Tackle draft pick and a top 10 WR draft pick... to the dirt of the NFL. I just feel bad for them when the odds are stacked against them.

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 08-19-2014

^ Dude,, it's been 2 weeks of the pre-season.

For BG.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 02:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^ Dude,, it's been 2 weeks of the pre-season.

For BG.
Is that a quote from the players union rep that will be speaking to Goodell in regards to the fine Johnny headcase will receive for "Inappropriate hand gestures?" hah

RE: NFL 2014 - cruehead - 08-20-2014

jerry made his best decision in 20 yrs by not drafting johnny daily. theres a story out there though that jerry did want to draft him but his kid Stephen wouldn't let him. either way I am glad that kid aint on Dallas

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-21-2014

(08-20-2014, 08:28 PM)cruehead Wrote: jerry made his best decision in 20 yrs by not drafting johnny daily. theres a story out there though that jerry did want to draft him but his kid Stephen wouldn't let him. either way I am glad that kid aint on Dallas
They dodged a bullet on that one.

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 08-22-2014

Give Jerry time. He could trade for him.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 08-22-2014

I'm very uncomfortable with Alex Henery. He shouldn't be missing the field goals that he is. Someone please do something.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-22-2014

(08-22-2014, 10:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm very uncomfortable with Alex Henery. He shouldn't be missing the field goals that he is. Someone please do something.
We signed Cody Parkey (rookie kicker out o0f Auburn) 2 days ago in a trade with the Colts.

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 08-22-2014

The problem is that Henery outperforms people in practice. Idunno if the dude chokes under pressure of real game or what, but how he manages to be so far ahead in practice and then suck on the field either means the competition we brought in was awful, or Henery plays worse than he practices. I'm ready to cut ties. Gimme Parkey over Spears tho. Fuckin murderleg... who wants a kicker that gives himself concussions?

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 08-22-2014

(08-22-2014, 12:45 PM)Cutz Wrote: The problem is that Henery outperforms people in practice. Idunno if the dude chokes under pressure of real game or what, but how he manages to be so far ahead in practice and then suck on the field either means the competition we brought in was awful, or Henery plays worse than he practices. I'm ready to cut ties. Gimme Parkey over Spears tho. Fuckin murderleg... who wants a kicker that gives himself concussions?
I seriously doubt Chip is going to let him lay the lumber if he's a starter so just stop with your incessant crying! hah