Mock
NFL 2014 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2014 (/thread-10923.html)

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 08:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: I like player stories. I always find them interesting.

Do you ever watch A Football Life, MS?

I don't watch that.

I don't have cable and I'm assuming that's where it airs?

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 09-23-2014

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present to you. The Nickel Cornerback of the Philadelphia Eagles. Number 22 in your playbooks and number 5 or 6 in your hearts... Academy Award Winning Brandon Boykin!

(09-22-2014, 03:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: If it's a severe hernia, the procedure involves more stitches and time to heal, but in general, 2-3 weeks is the average. Stitches disolve in week 1, and weeks 2-3 is incision heal time and rehab.
The numbers I've seen for sports hernias are more 4-6 weeks after surgery... but I think Eskin just pulled a time frame out of his ass and everyone keeps regurgitating it. All the stories say "He could miss two months or more" in the exact same way even tho they all repeat "more tests need to be done to determine the severity."

Bitch if you don't know the severity then why you saying it's like double/triple the average recovery time? Fuckin Eskin.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 09-23-2014

(09-22-2014, 09:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't have cable and I'm assuming that's where it airs?

Yeah, it's on the NFL channel.

(09-23-2014, 12:33 AM)Cutz Wrote: Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present to you. The Nickel Cornerback of the Philadelphia Eagles. Number 22 in your playbooks and number 5 or 6 in your hearts... Academy Award Winning Brandon Boykin!

Who shoved him? Why wasn't that person ejected? I can hardly even stand to look at those colors again this morning.

Nice seeing Trent get in that person's face. Hehehe.

(09-23-2014, 01:22 AM)Cutz Wrote: Fuckin Eskin.

He's a moron, an obnoxious fuck. I have to tolerate him every game day though if I want to watch the pre-game show out of Philly. Whenever he comes on the screen I mutter vulgar things at him.

Cutz, if you go to NFL.com you can vote for your boy Jordon Matthews for rookie of the week.

He deserves it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 01:22 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(09-22-2014, 03:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: If it's a severe hernia, the procedure involves more stitches and time to heal, but in general, 2-3 weeks is the average. Stitches disolve in week 1, and weeks 2-3 is incision heal time and rehab.
The numbers I've seen for sports hernias are more 4-6 weeks after surgery... but I think Eskin just pulled a time frame out of his ass and everyone keeps regurgitating it. All the stories say "He could miss two months or more" in the exact same way even tho they all repeat "more tests need to be done to determine the severity."

Bitch if you don't know the severity then why you saying it's like double/triple the average recovery time? Fuckin Eskin.
Again, it depends on the severity. If the muscle has pushed it's way through it can be a longer recovery. If it's just a small tear (meaning they cought it before the muscle pushed itself through) it can be as little as a week or two. Point is, he'll be out at the very least two weeks. That's not good going into San Fran.

(09-23-2014, 06:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Cutz, if you go to NFL.com you can vote for your boy Jordon Matthews for rookie of the week.

Thanks... the stupid thing won't play his highlights tho. You click his highlights and it's bloomin Anthony Hitchens highlights. Then you click Hitchens' highlights... and it's frickin Terrance West's highlights! Terrance West can't even be voted for. FU Nfl.com.

(09-23-2014, 10:39 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Again, it depends on the severity. If the muscle has pushed it's way through it can be a longer recovery. If it's just a small tear (meaning they cought it before the muscle pushed itself through) it can be as little as a week or two. Point is, he'll be out at the very least two weeks. That's not good going into San Fran.
It's not good, but to me the Eagles just need to get through the bye week. Tobin and Lane Johnson should be working back into the mix in the next 3 games, and the bye is week 7, so by week 8 you're lookin at Peters - Tobin - Molk - Herremans - Johnson. Could be worse. Over the next 5 games, it's SF (tough) Rams (not so) Giants (divisional, always tough) Cards (tough) Texans (not so). So a 2-3 or 3-2 estimate there is reasonable. That'd put the record at 5-3 or 6-2.

But then you're at week 10. That's the first shot Mathis has at being back. Is Kelce healed up by that time, 6 weeks away? Or does he miss the Panthers and Packers? Those are both good teams, if they're both back and healthy, that's a full strength O-line. And that's the meat of the Eagles schedule. Other than the Titans week 12, it's Panthers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks, Boys, Skins, Giants. That stretch is going to make or break this team for the playoffs.

Quote:The Philadelphia Eagles have rearranged their starting offensive line. According to several Philadelphia reporters, this is what Philadelphia's first team offensive line looked like in Tuesday's practice:

Left tackle - Jason Peters
Left guard - Matt Tobin
Center - David Molk
Right guard - Dennis Kelly
Right tackle - Todd Herremans

This is probably the best possible combination the Eagles could use at this point.
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/9/23/6833991/eagles-depth-chart-matt-tobin-todd-herremans-offensive-line-guard-tackle

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 02:06 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 06:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Thanks... the stupid thing won't play his highlights tho. You click his highlights and it's bloomin Anthony Hitchens highlights. Then you click Hitchens' highlights... and it's frickin Terrance West's highlights! Terrance West can't even be voted for. FU Nfl.com.

(09-23-2014, 10:39 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Again, it depends on the severity. If the muscle has pushed it's way through it can be a longer recovery. If it's just a small tear (meaning they cought it before the muscle pushed itself through) it can be as little as a week or two. Point is, he'll be out at the very least two weeks. That's not good going into San Fran.
It's not good, but to me the Eagles just need to get through the bye week. Tobin and Lane Johnson should be working back into the mix in the next 3 games, and the bye is week 7, so by week 8 you're lookin at Peters - Tobin - Molk - Herremans - Johnson. Could be worse. Over the next 5 games, it's SF (tough) Rams (not so) Giants (divisional, always tough) Cards (tough) Texans (not so). So a 2-3 or 3-2 estimate there is reasonable. That'd put the record at 5-3 or 6-2.

But then you're at week 10. That's the first shot Mathis has at being back. Is Kelce healed up by that time, 6 weeks away? Or does he miss the Panthers and Packers? Those are both good teams, if they're both back and healthy, that's a full strength O-line. And that's the meat of the Eagles schedule. Other than the Titans week 12, it's Panthers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks, Boys, Skins, Giants. That stretch is going to make or break this team for the playoffs.
Thanks for the breakdown Cutz. I forgot our bye was week 7. It would be nice to be at full strength going into the Panthers game.

[Image: Jaccson.jpg]

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 09-24-2014

That went on the entire game.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 04:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That went on the entire game.
That's what I heard too, but god forbid Tom Brady got close enough to a Raiders linebacker to smell his breath and it was 15 yards for roughing the passer.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 09-25-2014

Hehehe -

[Image: DeSean_zps070f97f2.jpg]

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 08:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hehehe -

[Image: DeSean_zps070f97f2.jpg]
LOFL hah

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 09-25-2014

Cool, huh. Smiley_emoticons_wink

You know, he's not even talking about his team, the loss or any of that. It's all about his TD against the Birds. All about DeSean.

(09-25-2014, 01:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cool, huh. Smiley_emoticons_wink

You know, he's not even talking about his team, the loss or any of that. It's all about his TD against the Birds. All about DeSean.
Shocker. hah

Tonights game? 27-24 Skins.

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 09-26-2014

missed that one by a bit