Mock
NFL 2014 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2014 (/thread-10923.html)

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 12-05-2014

I think Cutler showed a little guts running that TD in. More than I give him credit for. Still a bum tho.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 12-05-2014

Well the Bears couldn't pull an upset outta their ass, let's see if the Seahawks can.. Smiley_emoticons_fies

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 12-05-2014

It's on now, bitchflake. *flexes*

Bring it, shitbird.

I'm pumped & ready. Rawr.

Go Eagles!

All I need now is MS come in and say how easy it's going to be for Philly to win.. hah

Don't say a word, MS, not one word. Don't even think about my team.

Thank you.

I think Sanchez has surprised more than a few people filling in for Foles, but more than a few are thinking he's due to choke as well. If he keeps on firing, they're going to have a choice to make when Foles is fit again.

Ah yes, the dreaded QB controversy.

I've been very comfortable with Mark, that wouldn't be the case had they trotted out that Barkley kid. I would have just hung it up for the season.

I watched Mark during preseason and I thought he looked great. I think he's older & wiser now, makes better decisions but many will disagree with me. We are 9-3 and there are still people bitchin'. I try to distance myself from those fans.

Indeed. If you guys win this weekend, that makes Sanchez 4-1, right? And the 1 was the Pack at Lambeau. How far off is Foles? With only the skins, Giants and Cowboys left, I really only see the Cowboys and Seahawks giving you any trouble.

If I was making that call, and Sanchez puts in for a win this weekend, I'd be heading towards the playoffs with a QB that's got form and confidence rather than one coming off injury with no match fitness. If Sanchez chokes this weekend and you guys take a shellacking, then it's a harder choice.

(12-05-2014, 08:38 PM)crash Wrote: Indeed. If you guys win this weekend, that makes Sanchez 4-1, right? And the 1 was the Pack at Lambeau. How far off is Foles? With only the skins, Giants and Cowboys left, I really only see the Cowboys and Seahawks giving you any trouble.

If I was making that call, and Sanchez puts in for a win this weekend, I'd be heading towards the playoffs with a QB that's got form and confidence rather than one coming off injury with no match fitness. If Sanchez chokes this weekend and you guys take a shellacking, then it's a harder choice.

Yes, that's right. I think he's doing a fine job. There are things I like in him that I don't see in Nick. I don't feel any real anxiety with him as QB.

I've heard Nick is still weeks away but he is at the Nova Care Complex everyday, he's on the field and in meetings, he's participating as much as he can. I'm not interested in him coming back right now. He wasn't exactly playing well before his injury.

I hope my team can play like they did on Thanksgiving. It was a thing of beauty to behold.

There will be no shellacking for my high flyin' Philadelphia Eagles. ThankYouVeryMuch. Dramaqueen

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 12-06-2014

Foles - 6-2 in starts (if you count Houston for him.) 13 TDs, 10 INTs, 9 sacks.

Sanchez - 3-1 in starts. 8 TDs, 6 INTs, 9 sacks.

I don't see how the choice matters at this point. If Sanchez looks better or worse the next couple weeks, it makes the decision, but at this point, they're playing the same.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 12-06-2014

Men probably don't think about this but I find Mark to be way more graceful than Nick. His moves are so much smoother, more fluid. I like Nick and I don't want to diss his play but he lost something over the off season.

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 12-06-2014

Men call it mobility and pocket presence.

We think about it, and Mark is better, but Foles is better in other areas.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 12-07-2014

Kendricks is all over Wilson like a fly on a turd

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 12-07-2014

Fumble first play from scrimmage out of halftime and give up a TD two plays later.

Yuk.

(12-01-2014, 04:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Ummm... Seattle's D matches up with ANYBODY right now.

Credit where credit is due..

The Seahawks D made the Philly offense look fucking ordinary today. Russell Wilson gave an A grade exhibition on how to pluck an eagle one feather at a time.

Cutz was right upthread; Lynch was the backbone of the Seattle O again today.

Oh, and..

(12-05-2014, 04:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's on now, bitchflake. *flexes*

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 12-07-2014

Bah

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 12-07-2014

Well, I thought Philly matched up well with Seattle... and to some extent the defense did. They held Lynch under 100 yards rushing, but Wilson escaped all pressure and converted long third downs to receivers. The Eagles offense looked abysmal. It was an interesting loss, learned something about the team, but the end result is that the birds have to win their division. Dallas next week is a must-win game unless we as fans pin our playoff hopes on the Colts beating Dallas.

Meh. We'll see how it goes. Sad loss.