Mock
NFL 2014 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2014 (/thread-10923.html)

RE: NFL 2014 - username - 12-07-2014

We lost to the fucking Raiders. I need to pick some other team to root for for the rest of the season. Yes, I am a fair weather fan.

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 09:47 PM)username Wrote: We lost to the fucking Raiders. I need to pick some other team to root for for the rest of the season. Yes, I am a fair weather fan.

lol

You know the Raiders lost the week before 52-0

I bet Kaepernick looked like shit again

RE: NFL 2014 - Cutz - 12-07-2014

The Raiders beat the Chiefs too.

The Chiefs have beaten the Patriots.

The Raiders could beat the Patriots?

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 12-07-2014

The Cargers are at the moment. Are the wheels falling off, Mags?

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 10:24 PM)Cutz Wrote: The Raiders could beat the Patriots?

They actually played them pretty damned tough in Foxboro at the beginning of the season.

On another note, the Vikes sure made Geno Smith look good today (after his first pass of the day was turned into a pick-6).

It was nice to see Teddy B audible into a WR screen on 3rd and 5 from our 13 in overtime when he recognized an all out blitz coming.

The kids got great composure and is smart.

Now, just got to get him to get rid of the ball a little quicker.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 12-08-2014

The hills are alive with the sound of crying Eagles fans. I want to nail them all with a brick. I'm so embarrassed by them I can't even be around them. Whatta bunch of flakes.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 12-08-2014

I wonder what odds you would have gotten for parlay on the Panthers beating the saints by +30 and the raiders beating the Niners by +10?

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 06:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The hills are alive with the sound of crying Eagles fans. I want to nail them all with a brick. I'm so embarrassed by them I can't even be around them. Whatta bunch of flakes.

Sports Radio?

My little guy and I really expected Philly to somehow win that game yesterday.

I thought Seattle did a really great job of taking away Philly's running game, making Sanchez beat them.

Mark tried to make that throw, on the run moving slightly to his left in the 4th quarter. He essentially had nothing on it, and it was an easy pick. There's only a handful of guys throughout the history of the league that could make that throw, and he's not one of them.

I thought the pass interference call against Phil right after the Eagles had cut it to 17-14 was a bullshit call. The guy looks back for the ball AND has inside position. I was baffled.

Fletcher Cox is really good. Two weeks in a row I've watched him really dominate the line of scrimmage.

As of now, GB is the only team I see that could beat the Seahawks, just because Rodgers is mobile enough to make some plays outside the pocket. However, when he's played in Seattle the last couple of times, the Pack has been dominated.

Seahawks back-to-back?

I hope not.

(12-08-2014, 10:20 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I thought the pass interference call against Phil right after the Eagles had cut it to 17-14 was a bullshit call. The guy looks back for the ballAND has inside position. I was baffled.

I'm trying not to get caught up in complaining about so many of those calls. There's a great deal of chat about that this morning and there is a lot being said about that crew. What are you gonna do? I know how others look when they whine about that and I don't want to be viewed that way.

I was hopeful about this game but realistic as well. I knew it would take absolute perfection on both sides of the ball and I didn't see the stars aligning at that moment in time. I'm not going to wallow in this loss, I'm already looking ahead to the showdown with Dallas.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 12-08-2014

So glad I don't visit that board anymore. I don't miss this aspect at all. All I care about right now is winning next weeks game.

(12-08-2014, 10:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 10:20 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I thought the pass interference call against Phil right after the Eagles had cut it to 17-14 was a bullshit call. The guy looks back for the ballAND has inside position. I was baffled.

I'm trying not to get caught up in complaining about so many of those calls. There's a great deal of chat about that this morning and there is a lot being said about that crew. What are you gonna do? I know how others look when they whine about that and I don't want to be viewed that way.
I was hopeful about this game but realistic as well. I knew it would take absolute perfection on both sides of the ball and I didn't see the stars aligning at that moment in time. I'm not going to wallow in this loss, I'm already looking ahead to the showdown with Dallas.
Same here. There were some questionable calls, but at the end of the day, our team didn't put up enough points to overcome those bad calls (or lack of calls).

(12-08-2014, 12:58 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So glad I don't visit that board anymore.

Some of them have lost their minds. No exaggeration. Not the regulars but the trash that gets thrown in there. They want people fired, they want people traded, they just want people gone. Strangely, last week they thought everyone walked on water after that Dallas game but now our season is over and it's all Coach Kelly's fault. Unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it. Grown men are damn near sobbing because the Seahawks beat us.

(12-08-2014, 02:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 12:58 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So glad I don't visit that board anymore.

Some of them have lost their minds. No exaggeration. Not the regulars but the trash that gets thrown in there. They want people fired, they want people traded, they just want people gone. Strangely, last week they thought everyone walked on water after that Dallas game but now our season is over and it's all Coach Kelly's fault. Unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it. Grown men are damn near sobbing because the Seahawks beat us.
It's TATEr-geddon!!!!!!!!1111111hahhahhah

RE: NFL 2014 - Maggot - 12-08-2014

Their Q.B. rolled before getting to 1st down, what a wimp.

RE: NFL 2014 - Maggot - 12-08-2014

(12-07-2014, 10:38 PM)crash Wrote: The Cargers are at the moment. Are the wheels falling off, Mags?

Only till 12 time. hah I have a funny feeling the interception was intentional.

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 12-08-2014

(12-08-2014, 03:23 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 10:38 PM)crash Wrote: The Cargers are at the moment. Are the wheels falling off, Mags?

Only till 12 time. hah I have a funny feeling the interception was intentional.

I might boycott the Super Bowl if the matchup is any combo of these teams:

Seahawks-Packers-Patriots-Broncos

I can't think that far ahead. I want to win our division and if we don't I'll be crying like a little bitch.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 12-09-2014

FedEx lost my Jordon Matthews autographed helmet. Taz

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 12-09-2014

At least you know what some lucky son of a FedEx sorter is getting for Christmas. Think of it as a donation to charity.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 12-09-2014

(12-08-2014, 03:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Seahawks-Packers-Patriots-Broncos

I'm sure they'll miss you.