Mock
NFL 2014 - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2014 (/thread-10923.html)

RE: NFL 2014 - BlueTiki - 05-13-2014

(05-13-2014, 12:25 PM)Donovan Wrote: Too bad she couldn't have worked midget Eskimo . . .

I hate Skeemos more than niggers and faggots.

I only wish I could have found a reason to include those seal clubbing, blubber eating fucking Skeemos in my last post.

However . . . I'd stand with Heidi if she had clubbed her Seal.

RE: NFL 2014 - Duchess - 05-13-2014

Get over yourself, MS, this is the very same take you have on everything you don't like nor agree with, only the names have changed. Stick to your white bread cul-de-sac and you'll be just fine in the big, bad world.

RE: NFL 2014 - ramseycat - 05-13-2014

(05-13-2014, 01:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Get over yourself, MS, this is the very same take you have on everything you don't like nor agree with, only the names have changed. Stick to your white bread cul-de-sac and you'll be just fine in the big, bad world.

What she said.

I just watched the video again, there was no face sucking slobbering going on at all.

RE: NFL 2014 - Midwest Spy - 05-13-2014

(05-13-2014, 01:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

"He won't last more than a year in the league" is the same take I have on every issue?

Hmmm...

I'm going to have to mix it up a little more.

Maybe talk about tits or reminisce about past sexual liaisons.

(05-13-2014, 03:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Maybe talk about tits or reminisce about past sexual liaisons.

Yes.

RE: NFL 2014 - Blindgreed1 - 05-13-2014

In the first clip there wasn't anything to it. The second and third clips there was definately more, but again, when I got uncomfortable with what I was seeing I chose not to look. That said, if a hetero couple were going at it like that I wouldn't want to watch that either. I'm definately more uncomfortable with 2 dudes making out than I am a man and a woman, but I think that just has to do with my own sensitivities. In short, I don't care if two dudes want to make out on national television because I can change the channel if I want to. However, I'm absolutely positive that the ESPN producer spoke with Sam and his significant other prior to the draft and asked for a juicy wet kiss when he got picked up so that his clips would go viral. Hell they made history by showing the reaction at a gay bar in Hollywood over the selection. First NFL draft reaction ever filmed in a gay bar. It was big news, so to pin it on Sam and his lover is likely going a bit far. It's media created news.

BG, good points, and I absolutely agree that the media asked for the kiss.

Looking away is easier said than done when watching it live.

Anyway, not trying to beat this to death.

I just feel its in poor taste to want to force your personal sex life down the public's throat.

Time to forget about doing that Michael Sam, and worry about making the St Louis Rams 53-man roster.

(05-13-2014, 03:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I just feel its in poor taste to want to force your personal sex life down the public's throat.

Time to forget about doing that Michael Sam

You're still blaming it on Michael even after agreeing it was the media's fault.

(05-13-2014, 03:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 03:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I just feel its in poor taste to want to force your personal sex life down the public's throat.

Time to forget about doing that Michael Sam

You're still blaming it on Michael even after agreeing it was the media's fault.

He could've declined.

Duh.

(05-13-2014, 04:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: He could've declined.

Duh.

Declined so you & others like you wouldn't suffer from being uncomfortable? You're intolerant and you're raising your kids to be the same way.

I find it difficult to believe you would request the same from a straight couple. I feel like you're saying you are entitled to love the way you want because it's considered acceptable but because they are gay their love should be hidden behind closed doors.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 05-13-2014

(05-13-2014, 10:49 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I believe the GLBT community makes up about 3% of the population which means roughly 95 out of every 100 people would probably not be comfortable watching two men slob all over each others faces.

It's got to make you wonder how that show Queer as Folk was so popular then, doesn't it?

I think that pile of drivel that came from your mouth is utter horseshit.

(05-13-2014, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 04:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: He could've declined.

Duh.

Declined so you & others like you wouldn't suffer from being uncomfortable? You're intolerant and you're raising your kids to be the same way.

I find it difficult to believe you would request the same from a straight couple. I feel like you're saying you are entitled to love the way you want because it's considered acceptable but because they are gay their love should be hidden behind closed doors.

You're probably the biggest coward and most intolerant of all people in Mock.

So, criticism coming from you of how I'm raising my kids and afraid to face the big, bad world is laughable.

(05-13-2014, 04:49 PM)crash Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 10:49 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I believe the GLBT community makes up about 3% of the population which means roughly 95 out of every 100 people would probably not be comfortable watching two men slob all over each others faces.

It's got to make you wonder how that show Queer as Folk was so popular then, doesn't it?

Will & Grace was hugely successful too.

(05-13-2014, 05:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You're probably the biggest coward and most intolerant of all people in Mock.

So, criticism coming from you of how I'm raising my kids and afraid to face the big, bad world is laughable.

They are still quite young so there's time to rectify all the damage you've done...or not, but you'll be there for a shoulder to cry on when they are shunned because they don't like people who are different from themselves and no one wants them around. Tsk Tsk. You're a horrible role model and now you're kids are going to suffer because they'll be just like you, judgmental & afraid. It would behoove you and the Mrs. to explain to them that the world is a big place and it's not all white bread.

You can come to me any time for advice, MS. 11

You're welcome.

RE: NFL 2014 - crash - 05-13-2014

(05-13-2014, 05:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 04:49 PM)crash Wrote:

Will & Grace was hugely successful too.

I'm pretty sure Will & Grace didn't have the same level of graphic, same sex, sex scenes that QAF had. Still, both shows were hugely popular in spite of 95% of the population being uncomfortable with them..

(05-13-2014, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 05:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You're probably the biggest coward and most intolerant of all people in Mock.

They are still quite young so there's time to rectify all the damage you've done...or not, but you'll be there for a shoulder to cry on when they are shunned because they don't like people who are different from themselves and no one wants them around. Tsk Tsk. You're a horrible role model and now you're kids are going to suffer because they'll be just like you, judgmental & afraid. It would behoove you and the Mrs. to explain to them that the world is a big place and it's not all white bread.

You're welcome.
The times are definately changing. My daughter got suspended from high school last year because a friend of hers (boy) was wearing an Elmo backpack, so she said "nice backpack faggot" and they both laughed it off. The teacher that overheard her reported it and BAM! 3 day Suspension. I got a call from the kids parents who were apologetic about her being suspended over it because our kids are friends and were just ribbing eachother. They understood, I understood, and our kids understood, but zero tollerance means zero. I told her to make sure she's off school grounds before she kids around with her friends.

You're welcome.

I won't give you the satisfaction of yelling at you or calling you names.

We've been down that road before and I'm not interested in going there.

You're trying to be provocative and get a reaction. I appreciate that.

I'm probably the most secure person here in regards to how I live my life, what I believe, etc.

I'm only surprised by your level of cheap-shot-ed-ness going after how I raise my kids, which you actually have no idea of how I parent.

(05-13-2014, 08:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

You're welcome.

I won't give you the satisfaction of yelling at you or calling you names.

We've been down that road before and I'm not interested in going there.

You're trying to be provocative and get a reaction. I appreciate that.

I'm probably the most secure person here in regards to how I live my life, what I believe, etc.

I'm only surprised by your level of cheap-shot-ed-ness going after how I raise my kids, which you actually have no idea of how I parent.
You're kidding right?

^ kidding about which part BG?