Mock
ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES (/thread-10932.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Jimbone - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 12:20 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: The question bears asking... What if he was a white basketball player? Would he and his wife have been slashed?

Wait, there are white basketball players?

I keed, I keed.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Blindgreed1 - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 12:55 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 12:20 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: The question bears asking... What if he was a white basketball player? Would he and his wife have been slashed?

Wait, there are white basketball players?

I keed, I keed.
hah

(04-08-2015, 12:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Yet another brilliant comparison, Gunnar.

This question bears asking, "will Gunnar ever have the ability to make a valid or compelling point or argument"?

I'm an optimist, so I choose to believe there's some hope. However, I'm also a realist, so I'm not holding my breath.
I'm just doing my part to make everything a black and white debate. It's very chic these days you know? Is someone already working on the protest? Have flights been scheduled? hah

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 04-08-2015

Ah, NOW I get what you were doing there, Gunnar.

I understand why you'd rather not waste time looking at each story/case on its own merits and prefer not to ask questions up front.

While it's not chic, your way is definitely easier. Plus, predictable, repetitive, and baseless insight presented with full certainty is always a laugh-maker. Don't go changing. You're very hah worthy.

(04-08-2015, 01:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ah, NOW I get what you were doing there, Gunnar.

I understand why you'd rather not waste time looking at each story/case on its own merits and prefer not to ask questions up front.

While it's not chic, your way is definitely easier. Plus, predictable, repetitive, and baseless insight presented with full certainty is always a laugh-maker. Don't go changing. You're very hah worthy.
The question bears asking though, would you feel the same way about me if I were a black man? Blowing-kisses

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 04-08-2015

I laugh at funny men of all colors, even unintentionally funny ones like you Gunnar. Women too, for that matter.

So, yeah, all other characteristics unchanged, I'd laugh at you no matter what your skin color.

But, that doesn't mean that I think you're a total reject. I bet there are women out there who like your cockiness and really think you've got it going on.

[Image: tumblr_lkzguo0P0P1qjmuedo1_400.png]

Blowing-kisses

(04-08-2015, 02:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I laugh at funny men of all colors, even unintentionally funny ones like you Gunnar. Women too, for that matter.

So, yeah, all other characteristics unchanged, I'd laugh at you no matter what your skin color.

But, that doesn't mean that I think you're a total reject. I bet there are women out there who like your cockiness and really think you've got it going on.

[Image: tumblr_lkzguo0P0P1qjmuedo1_400.png]

Blowing-kisses
Nah, I sit around the house every weekend waiting for the phone to ring. But I'm not looking for sympathy because I already found it. It's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Maggot - 04-09-2015

It's the white Christian males fault, all of it. They need to pay for all that slavery and stuff.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 04-09-2015

You guys are too much. Such victims you are. Crying-into-tissue

You wanna proclaim that drunken club brawls are too often blamed on white men, due to slavery backlash -- knock yourselves out.

You wanna keep bitching about the fact that people are protesting against perceived police brutality and racism and keep declaring those protestors contemptible for exercising their Constitutional rights when you don't agree with their viewpoints -- well, that's your right.

You wanna keep suggesting that people should just be quiet and accept things as they are (or as YOU say they are, or as YOU say they should be) because change is impossible or unnecessary and puts your white male-hood under attack -- grab another box of tissues and keep standing your ground!

I don't know why you felt the need to toss Christian-persecution into your pity party Maggot when religion hasn't been part of the discussion at all, but there's no penalty for defensive fouls here, so keep dribbling...

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Jimbone - 04-09-2015

Well, it was just Easter, so Maggot might be on a Jesus bender.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Maggot - 04-09-2015

hah I still think Michael Vick is an asshole. And is the song "Black Betty" racist? I'm not sure what the politically correct answer should be.

[Image: th?id=HN.608038731081057733&pid=15.1&P=0]

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Cutz - 04-11-2015

Unless you use black betty to shoot Mike Vick... no it's not racist.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-09-2015

This is the third time I'm posting this. I probably should have come immediately to Athletic Assholes now that I think of it. Please, forgive me.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-09-2015

Just to let y'all know, I'm getting rid of the duplicate posts. I spammed my own board. Sarcastic

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 05-11-2015

Deflagate Penalties Announced

The NFL announced on Monday that it has suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady without pay for the first four games of the 2015 regular season for conduct related to the team's “deflategate” controversy.

In a letter sent to Brady and provided to the press, NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent said the quarterback hindered the investigation by refusing to "cooperate fully and candidly" with the investigators.

“Your actions as set forth in the report clearly constitute conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the game of professional football," he said.

The league additionally fined the Patriots $1 million, and stripped them of their 2016 first-round draft pick and 2017 fourth-round draft pick. John Jastremski and James McNally, the two key employees cited in the Wells report for their role in the controversy, also have been "indefinitely suspended without pay," the league said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/11/tom-brady-suspension-deflategate-new-england-patriots_n_7260554.html

(ETA: Sorry Duchess, just saw you posted the penalties in the NFL thread.)

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-12-2015

Not a problem. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I already think that's insufficient punishment and now I'm reading he probably won't even have to suffer that.

I can't help but feel had this been another QB the punishment would have been more severe.

Roger Goodell sucks ass.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Cutz - 05-12-2015

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Maggot - 05-12-2015

Jon Stewart reminds me of a court jester with the pointy shoes and floppy hat. He dances like a drunk on a 25 cent horsey ride.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 05-27-2015

HUGE CORRUPTION SCANDAL PLAGUES SOCCER ORGANIZATION

The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) looks to be in deep shit.

[Image: fifaposters.jpg]

Soccer is the most popular sport worldwide and generates billions of dollars in revenue. While its popularity is exceeded by American football and basketball in the U.S., the television money spent in regards to the World Cup is highest in the U.S.

There has long been rumor of massive corruption, bribes and other illegal financial dealings within the FIFA leadership. A U.S. attorney (Michael Garcia) was appointed to investigate the global organization and released an incriminating 350-page report after investigating for three years. Nothing happened because it's alleged that FIFA buried the report and declared itself "cleared".

The new U.S. Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, was also involved in legal proceedings against FIFA in New York before she was appointed AG.

Yesterday, 12 top FIFA executives were were surprised and arrested by the FBI in Switzerland where they were set to attend a conference. They are suspected of garnering $100 million USD in bribes over the years. One of their suspicious dealings reportedly concerns the awarding of the 2018 World Cup to Russia and the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.

Snip:
The United States brought charges against the suspects because the plots were allegedly hatched on American soil. "According to U.S. request, these crimes were agreed and prepared in the U.S., and payments were carried out via U.S. banks," the Swiss Office of Justice said.

Prosecutors also say they think the broad reach of U.S. tax and banking regulations aid their ability to bring the charges.

Story: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/27/us/fifa-corruption-investigation-why/index.html

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Cutz - 05-27-2015

Wow. When I think of the FBI taking down criminals overseas, I don't think of sports execs. That's incredulous and wonderful. White collar crime is the most expensive.