Mock
ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES (/thread-10932.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2015

WHAT A DUMBASS

Last year...
(12-18-2014, 12:18 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 49ers Release Defensive End Ray McDonald

[Image: AP13080214223.jpg]

So, Ray McDonald skated on the domestic violence arrest back in August.

The District Attorney did not pursue the case after McDonald's pregnant fiancee claimed that she'd hit McDonald first. The 49ers said right-off-the-bat that they'd not take action against him based only on allegations and would instead follow law enforcement's investigation.

Well..........a woman went to a hospital today and claims that she was "possibly sexually assaulted" by McDonald. I don't know if she claims she was drugged or what -- no details provided.

Even though no charges have yet been filed against McDonald regarding the alleged sexual assault, San Jose Police are actively investigating the claim and the 49ers organization has reportedly had enough.

This year...
[Image: 0.jpg]

McDonald was lucky enough to get a second chance and was recently signed by the Chicago Bears.

BUT, he was arrested early this week for allegedly assaulting a woman with a child present. Then, he was arrested again for allegedly violating a restraining order. His attorney says neither he nor McDonald knew about the order.

Anyway, the Bears have kicked him to the curb.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-28-2015

So dumb to throw away the opportunity of a lifetime.

You won't find guys like that on my team.

I hope saying that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2015

(05-27-2015, 12:58 PM)Cutz Wrote: Wow. When I think of the FBI taking down criminals overseas, I don't think of sports execs. That's incredulous and wonderful. White collar crime is the most expensive.

It's amazing how much money is involved in the FIFA scandal; literally hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes, payoffs, and kickbacks. It's far-reaching too.

Putin is all over the news pages this morning calling out the U.S. for intervening where it doesn't belong again (in his opinion). Putin sure as hell doesn't want a shadow or risk cast over Russia's award of the 2018 World Cup.

Nike's involvement is being explored. Hillary Clinton is being attacked because Bill's charity accepted a big donation from FIFA. Etc...

Here's the guy who will be the U.S. DOJ's and FBI's key witness.

[Image: DSC00366_400x400.jpg]

^ Chuck Blazer was a FIFA executive committee member and at one point the No. 2 man in the soccer governing organization for the Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF).

He was using illicit FIFA monies to pay for his lavish lifestyle, including renting an $6,000 a month unit in Trump Tower just for his cats, for years on end. He'd amassed over $11,000,000 in illegal unreported income.

Finally, in 2011, he was busted by US officials in New York City, while he was riding his motorized scooter down 5th Avenue. He agreed to go undercover for the FBI to avoid being tossed in prison for tax evasion and secretly pleaded guilty to money laundering, racketeering, wire fraud, and income tax evasion n 2013.

This morning, FIFA's organization for N. America, Central America and Caribbean provisionally dismissed its president Jeffrey Webb.

Story: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/28/football/who-is-chuck-blazer/

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-28-2015

Woooooo. That's huge!

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-29-2015

This guy is a big asshole. He's a friggin' linebacker for christssake and the dog was a Yorkie.

An Atlanta Falcons football player faces charges of aggravated animal cruelty after being accused of killing his girlfriend's dog, police said on Friday.

Prince Shembo, 23, an outside linebacker drafted by the Falcons in 2014, told the girlfriend he kicked her Yorkie while alone with the dog at his suburban Atlanta apartment on April 15, Gwinnett County Police said in a statement.

She found the dog unresponsive at Shembo's apartment and rushed the pet to an animal hospital where it died, police said. After Shembo told the girlfriend he had kicked the dog, she "ended their relationship," police said.

Story

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 05-29-2015

I just read that story Duchess. Another complete dumbass.

It sounds like police did a thorough investigation -- multiple interviews, records of inconsistent statements, incriminating necropsy results in the dog's autopsy report... I'd never heard of Prince Shembo before. He looks like a mean mother.
[Image: shembohs-e1402637551555.jpg?w=150&h=170]

But, in all fairness, maybe it was self-defense and Shembo was just standing his ground against Dior the dog.

[Image: dog.gif]
I mean, Dior ^ looks pretty effin' menacing alright.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-30-2015

I'm glad he lost his job. I don't know if other teams will hold this against him but I hope they do.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 05-30-2015

OP UPDATE -- More Guilty Pleas from Vile Piece of Shit Darren Sharper

[Image: Story.jpg]

Darren Sharper pleaded guilty Friday to federal charges of drugging and raping three women in New Orleans.

Sharper has already pleaded guilty or no-contest to charges that he distributed drugs with the intent to commit rape in Nevada, Arizona and California. He previously pleaded not guilty in New Orleans, but changed that plea Friday morning.

The federal indictment in Louisiana charged Sharper and another man with distributing the drugs alprazolam, diazepam and zolpidem - more commonly known by the brand names Xanax, Valium and Ambien, respectively - with the intent to commit rape.

On March 23, Sharper pleaded guilty to sexual assault in Arizona and no contest in California. He was sentenced to nine years in Arizona and is expected to draw a nine-year sentence when sentenced in California in July.

On March 24, Sharper pleaded guilty in Las Vegas to a reduced felony: attempted sex assault. He is expected to be sentenced on June 25 in that case to up to eight years.

Sharper's lawyers said that the multi-state deal means he will serve just 10 years total in prison.

As part of his plea deal, Sharper will likely be required to assist investigators in their cases against co-defendants St. Bernard Parish sheriff's deputy Brandon Licciardi and Metairie waiter Erik Nunez, both of whom have pleaded not guilty to charges.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/darren-sharper-ex-nfl-star-admits-drugging-raping-3-women-in-new-orleans/

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 05-30-2015

(05-29-2015, 09:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, in all fairness, maybe it was self-defense and Shembo was just standing his ground against Dior the dog.

*gasp* You have super powers!

The lawyer for the waived Atlanta Falcons player who was arrested for aggravated animal cruelty after his ex-girlfriend's dog died from blunt force trauma said the 250lb player was defending himself.

His attorney, Jerry Froelich, said the linebacker was bit in the hand by Williams' dog, a Yorkie named Dior, when he was putting it in a cage and he kicked the defenseless animal as a reflex.

Story

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 06-01-2015

^ That sadly funny.

"That sweater-vested 2 pound Yorkie put me in fear for my life!", wailed the massive 250-pound linebacker as he testified in his own defense.

Another sadly funny sports story from this morning. Chuck Warner is one of the FIFA bigwigs who was indicted last week. Our smart-ass friends at The Onion had published a satirical piece about FIFA handing the U.S. a Summer Soccer hosting gig this year (the inference being they were bribing the DOJ and FBI to drop the bribery charges). Here's the link to The Onion piece: http://www.theonion.com/article/fifa-frantically-announces-2015-summer-world-cup-u-50525

Well, Warner apparently missed the inference and got owned. He thought the piece was serious news and quoted it on his website this weekend when defending himself and calling out the U.S. for its double-standard. That had to be embarrassing. Sarcastic

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 06-02-2015

FIFA PRESIDENT STEPS DOWN

Huge news in the world of sports.

Sepp Blatter was re-elected for a record-breaking fifth term as president of FIFA on Friday, despite the indictments of bigwigs in the FIFA organization and organizational corruption allegations made by U.S. officials last week.

[Image: o-VALCKE-570.jpg?1]
Well, yesterday the New York Times ran a piece exposing Blatter's number two and FIFA secretary general, Jérôme Valcke (^pictured, right, with Blatter).

Valcke is believed by U.S. authorities to have made transactions of $10 million. That money, it said, was part of a bribe in exchange for South Africa being awarded the host of the 2010 World Cup.

At today's press conference, Blatter said:
"I appreciate and love FIFA more than anything else, and I only want to do the best for football and for FIFA." Blatter said a new president will be elected "as soon as possible," but he will continue his functions until that happens. "What matters to me more than anything is that when all of this is over, football is the winner."

Sources:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/02/sports/soccer/sepp-blatters-top-fifa-deputy-jerome-valcke-is-said-to-have-transferred-money-central-to-bribery-case.html?_r=0
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3023726/images/n-SEPP-BLATTER-large570.jpg
-------------------------

I wonder if Blatter will eventually be indicted himself? I also wonder, as all of these indicted execs start talking and trying to make deals, whether it will come out that Russia and Qatar bought their hosting honors for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - HairOfTheDog - 07-06-2015

WHAT ABOUT RAY RICE?

[Image: sb-ray-rice.jpg]

- Rice is sending workout videos to different teams hoping for a spot
-There are rumors he is being looked at by the Dallas Cowboys but none of the 32 NFL teams have yet picked him up
-The 28 year old was on a $35million contract with the Baltimore Ravens
-He was dismissed after video surfaced of him knocking out fiancee Janay Palmer in Atlantic City in February 2014
-Domestic violence charges were dismissed in May because Rice completed a pretrial intervention program

I think Rice is an asshole.

But, the situation has been handled legally, he and his wife are in counseling, he's been harshly penalized by his employer, and he's stayed out of trouble (in the public eye, at least) for a year.

Personally, if I was a league owner, manager or coach and I thought Rice could do the job at the right price, I'd hire him (with contractual stipulations that he forfeit all monies associated with unplayed games if he fucks up that way off the field again). And, I'd make sure he had a "handler" of sorts to protect my investment.

I keep wondering if Rice has not been picked up because he's considered too much of a liability and PR negative for any team, or if he's just not valuable enough as a running back on the field anymore, or if teams are making him sweat hoping to get him for cheaper, or what?

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - imsuchawildflower - 07-06-2015

If they can rehab michael Vick after the way he was vilified, im sure they can rehab rices image too.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Jimbone - 07-07-2015

When I saw this, I knew this kid was finished:

[Image: 0706-deandre-johnson-launch-1.gif]

Story:

Florida State University freshman quarterback De'Andre Johnson turned himself in at the Leon County Jail on Tuesday after a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Johnson, 19, is being charged with misdemeanor battery. He was released from the Leon County Jail on $500 bond Thursday.

The State Attorney's Office in Tallahassee issued an arrest warrant for Johnson Tuesday. Johnson, 19, is accused of punching a woman in the face at a West Tennessee bar during an argument on the night of June 24, according to court documents.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/06/30/arrest-warrant-issued-for-fsu-qb-deandre-johnson/29508441/

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:49 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: If they can rehab michael Vick after the way he was vilified, im sure they can rehab rices image too.

My team gave him a second chance and Michael didn't squander his opportunity. I would never, ever defend animal abuse, in my mind there is no defense of that but I will say that I believe he turned his life around. He was a genuine leader on the field and in the locker room. Personally he's done a ton of stuff in regards to paying back/giving back.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - imsuchawildflower - 07-07-2015

I agree...and I'm sure they will push rice to do the same...and if he squanders the opportunity then I'd hate be him with those size regrets.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Cutz - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 10:55 AM)Jimbone Wrote: When I saw this, I knew this kid was finished:

Yeah, he's done for.

It does beg the question: at what point does self defense turn into misdemeanor battery? She threw a punch at his face a second before that clip you posted.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Carsman - 07-07-2015

From that small portion of the video, "she" looks like she took his best shot & was still standing! 95

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Duchess - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 01:39 PM)Cutz Wrote: It does beg the question: at what point does self defense turn into misdemeanor battery? She threw a punch at his face a second before that clip you posted.

Good question. I wasn't aware that had prefaced him hitting her.

It's my personal belief that if you hit someone you deserve to be hit back, I don't care who you are. I don't like it when women think they can do that and get away with it because they are female.

RE: ATHLETIC ASSHOLES - Blindgreed1 - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 01:39 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:55 AM)Jimbone Wrote: When I saw this, I knew this kid was finished:

Yeah, he's done for.

It does beg the question: at what point does self defense turn into misdemeanor battery? She threw a punch at his face a second before that clip you posted.
Atually, you can see her "throw a punch" in the beginning of that clip. It's a tough call on this one without knowing the whole story, but in general I was taught to never raise a hand to a woman.