Mock
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION (/thread-10965.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - MirahM - 03-03-2022

[Image: il3HIf9.png]

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-03-2022

The price of freedom? We use to have our own fucking gas.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-03-2022

My daughter is now all freaked out about a nuclear war and being incinerated. I told her that Putin is terrified of covid so I doubt he wants to get nuked himself, that's way worse than covid. I dont know that it made her feel any better.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 03-04-2022

Putin is a psychopath, he doesn't value life.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - rothschild - 03-04-2022

The one question we should all be asking ourselves now is: what would Trump do?

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Clang McFly - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 03:38 PM)rothschild Wrote: The one question we should all be asking ourselves now is: what would Trump do?

Stick his tiny Cheeto in Putin's Kremlinhole.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Carsman - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 03:38 PM)rothschild Wrote: The one question we should all be asking ourselves now is: what would Trump do?

It's very likely that Putin would not be doing what he is doing now, because he would not know what Trump would do. Cause Trump is just as unpredictable as Putin.
Putin knew what Biden would do, so that's why Putin is doing what he's doing!

What was there to be scared of? trump took Putin's side at every turn. He stood in front of the entire world and choose Putin over America. If trump were prez right now, we wouldn't even be in NATO. The idea that Vlad feared trump is laughable.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Carsman - 03-04-2022

It not laughable with the quagmire that Biden has us in now!
(I don't like Trump, but I would feel safer if he was involved in this current situation)

Uhhh, ooookay.

(03-04-2022, 05:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Uhhh, ooookay.

According to MSNBC, "Anonymous" has declared that it is at war with Russia.

Does anyone here *not* think that Anonymous = the CIA?

Does anyone here think this is going to help?

Anonymous has been hacking into Russia's websites for several days now. 

I'm not prepared to believe that Anonymous is the CIA.

(03-04-2022, 07:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Anonymous has been hacking into Russia's websites for several days now. 

I'm not prepared to believe that Anonymous is the CIA.

It guarantees that Russia will reciprocate. And wouldn't you know it, the World Economic Forum has been busy preparing for just such an eventuality. One of the solutions they've come up with is to merge central banks with intelligence services, and in the process all bank accounts would be merged into the central banks. Yes, that's right, more consolidation of power -- far more.

The people at the WEF are the ones who're are primarily responsible for the integration of essential services into the internet, and now they're telling us that there are catastrophic risks associated with having done so, and that the only way they can be mitigated is to give them absolute power. That looks an awful lot like a protection racket, to me.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 03-05-2022

Can Putin be prosecuted for war crimes?

It's said these soldiers are Russian. They entered the elevator in order to cover the area from the roof of the office building. Ukrainians were watching them & upon them all being inside the elevator, the power was turned off. Heh.

I'm seeing & reading a lot of things going down in real time. I'm choosing not to post the pix, they are almost always very graphic scenes of death and I've had to slow my scroll considerably in order to avoid inadvertently seeing all the gruesome deaths.

[Image: FNE1pCuXEAEhIln?format=jpg&name=medium]

Jesus Christ has been removed from a cathedral in Ukraine and will be stored in a bunker for safety. The last time he was removed was during WW2.

[Image: FNGy5pSWUAAh8aU?format=jpg&name=small]

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 03-06-2022

On Friday, Russia's legislature passed legislation that gives up to 15 years in prison for being critical of the war, which the government refers to as "special operations". Man. Years in prison for expressing an opinion.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Maggot - 03-06-2022

They are creeping back into old Soviet union ways.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 03-06-2022

Now the Eastern European media is reporting that Putin intends to disconnect Russia from the information superhighway no later than March 11.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Maggot - 03-06-2022

I feel disruption will have to come from within.