Mock
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION (/thread-10965.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-14-2022

I'm not going to bother fixing that quote.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - rothschild - 03-14-2022

(03-14-2022, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 08:40 PM)rothschild Wrote: That's crazy talk, Zelensky is using Ukrainian civilian casualties to score propaganda points that will do nothing to change the outcome. If he was a decent human being he would have surrendered 2-3 weeks ago and spared the Ukrainian people this needless suffering. But you think it's great for Trump.

That's what I said and Duchess told me to go fuck myself. According to her the Ukranian civilians want to fight to their death because she knows how they feel like this is the movie Red Dawn or some shit. 

Alex Jones dishes truth as often as PBS does these days. FOX is garbage most of the time, too. If you want truth you have to get your hands dirty and dig deep. You won't get it from "news" outlets. Just a bunch of Ramboesque, Red Dawn kool-aid to encourage ignorant, partisan shit nozzles to root for a government that's infested with neo-Nazis.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-14-2022

(03-14-2022, 11:12 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 10:02 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 08:40 PM)rothschild Wrote: That's crazy talk, Zelensky is using Ukrainian civilian casualties to score propaganda points that will do nothing to change the outcome. If he was a decent human being he would have surrendered 2-3 weeks ago and spared the Ukrainian people this needless suffering. But you think it's great for Trump.

That's what I said and Duchess told me to go fuck myself. According to her the Ukranian civilians want to fight to their death because she knows how they feel like this is the movie Red Dawn or some shit. 

Alex Jones dishes truth as often as PBS does these days. FOX is garbage most of the time, too. If you want truth you have to get your hands dirty and dig deep. You won't get it from "news" outlets. Just a bunch of Ramboesque, Red Dawn kool-aid to encourage ignorant, partisan shit nozzles to root for a government that's infested with neo-Nazis.
My husband's family is in Hungary and they get very different news than we do and they obviously are closer than we are. The goverment is corrupt and Zelensky is not a hero as the media here makes him out to be.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - MirahM - 03-15-2022

I feel like this is the upside down world when I come into this room, this thread, this forum.

Putin is good, he is annoyed, Biden is bad Zalensky is bad because he has people working for him who are bad-I mean does he know this? Is he best friends with the guy? Do they pal around? Is everyone that works for Putin an angel? How about the United States military-are they all good?

Reading RC's posts are exhausting.

I mean I totally get trying to see another side-I do.

But who is the aggressor?

Who fired the first shot? Who is aiming at civilians?

I mean do you really want to go back to some story from 1989 and say someeone from that time is responsible for what Putin is doing?

And now Maggot wants to say that Trump helped Ukraine? Come on. Did his administration provide weapons after a certain amount of time when that whole phone call happened-sure. So, wow, way to go Trump! You are the hero!

Srsly what kind of fucking upside down world is this.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - rothschild - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 12:19 AM)MirahM Wrote: I feel like this is the upside down world when I come into this room, this thread, this forum.

Putin is good, he is annoyed, Biden is bad Zalensky is bad because he has people working for him who are bad-I mean does he know this? Is he best friends with the guy? Do they pal around? Is everyone that works for Putin an angel? How about the United States military-are they all good?

I mean do you really want to go back to some story from 1989 and say someeone from that time is responsible for what Putin is doing?

And now Maggot wants to say that Trump helped Ukraine? Come on. Did his administration provide weapons after a certain amount of time when that whole phone call happened-sure. So, wow, way to go Trump! You are the hero!

According to the Minsk Agreement, which dates back to 2014, the Russian enclaves in Ukraine were to have elections pertaining to their autonomy/sovereignty. Ukraine reneged and instead sent in military forces to crush the separatist movement, which included the Azov Battalion, members of which committed very egregious war crimes/crimes against humanity, including the raping of infants in front of their parents.

Why didn't the UN Security Council take this up and demand that those responsible be sent to The Hague to face trial? Because concern for human rights only manifests when it's politically expedient.

No one in this thread has stated that Putin is a "good" guy; quite the contrary, actually, as I have stated that there are no good guys when it comes to powerful nations.

As for your "exhaustion", maybe it has something to do with how much you care about truth. In my experience, caring about truth means you're willing to invest serious amounts of time in verification, as opposed to relying on "fact-checkers". Sure it's tedious, but guess what? Truth is an extremely valuable commodity, so in the end it's an investment that pays off handsomely.

Again, if it was Putin that had unleashed neo-Nazis on Ukrainian civilians your news outlets would have informed you about it and it would have been you and/or Duchess posting about it in this thread. But they didn't, because corporate "morality" is entirely situational.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 03-15-2022

(03-14-2022, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Trump helping Ukraine

28 Go fuck yourself, maggot. 

(03-15-2022, 12:19 AM)MirahM Wrote: I feel like this is the upside down world when I come into this room, this thread, this forum.

Because it is. It's senseless. maggot's got trump helping Ukraine, rothschild's got Alex Jones on par with PBS and sally's got her inlaws in Hungry.

(03-14-2022, 07:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: Here's what Stanford's Center for International Security and Cooperation has to say about the Azov Battalion...

TLDR and still don't care.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't understand why you would bring Azov into the conversation when I say you're a shitty American. He didn't have anything whatsoever to do with my comment. When you side with Putin you're a shitty American in much the same way as someone who would side with donald fucking trump. The end.

Why do you do this, rothschild? Why do you take shit that is completely unrelated to the conversation and turn it into the basis of your argument? This isn't every now & then, it's nearly every friggin' conversation.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Maggot - 03-15-2022

The truth is like gamma radiation to Democrats.

(03-15-2022, 04:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 07:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: Here's what Stanford's Center for International Security and Cooperation has to say about the Azov Battalion...

TLDR and still don't care.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't understand why you would bring Azov into the conversation when I say you're a shitty American. He didn't have anything whatsoever to do with my comment. When you side with Putin you're a shitty American in much the same way as someone who would side with donald fucking trump. The end.

Why do you do this, rothschild? Why do you take shit that is completely unrelated to the conversation and turn it into the basis of your argument? This isn't every now & then, it's nearly every friggin' conversation.

Maybe the problem is you have brain damage, or are retarded, because the Azov Battalion's war crimes in the Russian enclaves are a very big part of an ongoing crisis that has existed since 2014. Putin took matters into his own hands because the UN Security Council failed to uphold the UN Charter. Raping babies is some seriously fucked up shit, and that's exactly what you're rooting for here. THAT's the government the Obama admin installed in 2014. Everything you've said about Putin applies perfectly to the post-2014 Ukrainian government, and I can find plenty more sources like the CISC report to back that up. And That's not siding with Putin, that's siding with truth. If you can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs from the Center for International Security and Cooperation then stop pretending you give a shit about the people getting screwed over by your government, encouraging Ukrainian civilians to fight an enemy that has overwhelming military superiority.

Stop telling me what the fuck I'm rooting for when I've very precisely said the opposite, maybe check out your very own lack of comprehension skills before you call others a retard.

(03-15-2022, 08:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: Stop telling me what the fuck I'm rooting for when I've very precisely said the opposite, maybe check out your very own lack of comprehension skills before you call others a retard.

You said you don't give a fuck about the Azov Battalion and couldn't be bothered to read up on it's involvement in war crimes perpetrated against Russian civilians, which tells me you can't keep track of the bullshit you spew.

Here's what I've found in the last hour: Zelensky's presidential campaign was funded by Ihor Kolomoyskyi, the same fellow who owned Burisma Holdings, which hired Hunter Biden, and funded an assortment of paramilitary battalions, including Aidar, Donbas, Dnepr 1, Dnepr 2, and Azov. Small world, eh Duchess?

Not that you'll read it but here's two articles that lay this out, including some quotes from Amnesty International. Maybe somebody else will avail themselves of an opportunity to get a handle on the backstory of this conflict.

https://www.newsweek.com/evidence-war-crimes-committed-ukrainian-nationalist-volunteers-grows-269604

https://thewallwillfall.org/2022/03/14/how-one-ukrainian-billionaire-funded-hunter-biden-president-volodymyr-zelensky-and-the-neo-nazi-azov-battalion/

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-15-2022

No one ever said Putin is good, he's not good at all. Neither are the Ukranian neo nazi extremists that the US helped to empower and mostly control Ukraine which you or Duchess don't care to read about. Now we are putting weapons directly into their hands so they can hide behind civilians and set up firing stations at hospitals and achools. But let's prolong it as long as possible and if we're really lucky it will lead to world war.

*face palm*

(03-15-2022, 04:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Because it is. It's senseless. maggot's got trump helping Ukraine, rothschild's got Alex Jones on par with PBS and sally's got her inlaws in Hungry.

Obama resisted sending Ukraine weapons and Trump reversed it. So yes he helped them in a way if that's what you want to call it. And yes, a country that has taken in 200,000 Ukrainian refugees gets a side of the news that our media doesn't care to cover.

(03-15-2022, 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: *face palm*

What's the face palm for? Russia says that far-right Ukranian force are hiding behind civilians and Ukraine denies it. Have you been there lately in the middle of it that you know for a fact who to believe? I haven't, but what is a fact is that they have far right force and Putin could level Ukraine if he really wanted to.

(03-15-2022, 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: *face palm*

If you were ever on a high-school debate team they'd kick your ass right out and ban you from ever returning.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Maggot - 03-15-2022

I think Russia wants a port. They have none and the Ukraine does. I also think the news that Russia is having a hard time supplying their troops is only wishful thinking. This is how wars are fought now with propaganda and political media clowns. 

Nothing is really believable. From them or us.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BigMark - 03-15-2022

Leave crates of Vodka behind to be captured.

Vodka doubles as currency, which is a good thing when rubles are collapsing.