Mock
BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY (/thread-11100.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - ramseycat - 06-08-2014

Beat_deadhorse
(06-08-2014, 06:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I need to recharge my internal battery.

And how does Duchess recharge her battery?

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 09:13 AM)ramseycat Wrote: And how does Duchess recharge her battery?

I fantasize about a sexy man.

hah

I do...stuff.

(06-08-2014, 09:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 09:13 AM)ramseycat Wrote: And how does Duchess recharge her battery?

I fantasize about a sexy man.

hah

I do...stuff.

I see. Why don't you take Cowboy out for a ride?

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 06-08-2014

He's been out of town evaluating a couple injured racehorses.

I bet he gets a special welcome home. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 06-09-2014

I bought another virginal looking, white nightgown.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 07-04-2014

Tis Friday and I have nothing to do until tomorrow night. Oh happy day! 19

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Carsman - 07-04-2014

Not only is today Friday, tis the "4th" of July! ENJOY!

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - HairOfTheDog - 07-04-2014

(07-04-2014, 09:29 AM)Carsman Wrote: Not only is today Friday, tis the "4th" of July! ENJOY!

238 years ago, the colonists waved goodbye 105 to that arrogant short-sighted King George III and his pompous British subjects, after his Royal Highness ignored their respectful list of grievances and previous attempts at peaceful resolution.

I've got two appointments, scouring the crusty old Coleman, and then I'm declaring my independence from all things taxing. Barbecue on the driveway and some pretty pathetic "legal" fireworks this evening; will be fun though.

Got anything fun going on today?

(07-04-2014, 09:53 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 238 years ago, the colonists waved goodbye 105

Hahahaha!

We live in the greatest country on the planet. I'm willing to overlook all her flaws because love is sometimes blind.

(07-04-2014, 09:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hahahaha!

We live in the greatest country on the planet. I'm willing to overlook all her flaws because love is sometimes blind.

Yep, it's a good place to be -- in large part because we're free to bitch and complain and mock and work to affect positive change in regards to those flaws.

The emergence of the United States of America and the biggest nail in the coffin of the greedy British Empire -- The American Revolution was one that really changed the world.

Have a bitchin' Friday, Duchess.

(07-04-2014, 10:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Have a bitchin' Friday, Duchess.

I intend to. I don't have anything planned other than making dips & salads for tomorrow night. My hair is still wrapped in a towel and the silence is golden. I might even smoke a little weed before noon. Puff Puff Pass.

I hope you have a bitchin' Friday too!

Happy 4th, Mockers! 99

(07-04-2014, 10:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: I intend to. I don't have anything planned other than making dips & salads for tomorrow night. My hair is still wrapped in a towel and the silence is golden. I might even smoke a little weed before noon. Puff Puff Pass.

I hope you have a bitchin' Friday too!

Happy 4th, Mockers! 99

Thanks, Duchess. Happy 4th.

End of work day. Sippin' on gin and juice in about an hour; that' the plan, anyway. This week hasn't been a stellar one, so far.

Things are looking up, though and I'm down for a puff and pass and will return the favor by serving as your taste-tester. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Any spinach artichoke or guacemole dips on the menu?

(07-04-2014, 06:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm down for a puff and pass and will return the favor by serving as your taste-tester. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Any spinach artichoke or guacemole dips on the menu?

For your taste testing pleasure I have spinach dip (that will be going into a cute lil' bread bowl), you may use a chip or a veggie stick, there is also french onion accompanied with chips and/or carrot & celery sticks.

I'm considering a watermelon boat but the thought is quickly passing.

I'm all the way in; why don't we drunk and stoned? Better, yet, just tipsy and stoned.

Seriously, that's a good damned dip duo and probably a lot of work.

So, kick back and screw the watermelon boat. Your guests are ungracious if they'd missed it anyway (and I'm getting tired of waiting for you to light up already -- I have no weed).

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 07-05-2014

(07-04-2014, 06:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: probably a lot of work.

No, they were exceedingly simple to make, had it been something that required several steps and a lot of time I wouldn't have done it. I'm all about fast & simple. The potato salad took the longest and the only reason that ever gets made is because it's one of very few recipes I have success with. I loathe cooking, I don't find any joy in it whatsoever, I'd rather dig a ditch.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - HairOfTheDog - 07-05-2014

I'd still like to test the dips, especially the french onion one with celery sticks.

Never did get to do any puffing and passing yesterday (which sounded like the best way to bury this last work week), but did relax for a few hours and had couple of drinks on the block.

Our fireworks were the lamest -- none of them actually required "fire". Just pull the string and get a little pop and a couple of pieces of string. We used to be able to get our hands on some really cool (and probably dangerous) ones when I was a kid, but the big "Fun, Fun, Fun" party box was all I could find on Thursday. We did get to watch some real ones later from the wharf though and those were pretty amazing.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - SIXFOOTERsez - 07-05-2014

Went to a party at a friends house on the intracoastal last night, he is right between Boynton Beach and Delray beach, so we could see both shows at the same time

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 08:38 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd still like to test the dips, especially the french onion one with celery sticks.

Never did get to do any puffing and passing yesterday (which sounded like the best way to bury this last work week), but did relax for a few hours and had couple of drinks on the block.

I'd love to have to come. You could sit in a chaise and puff, puff, pass and dip celery to your heart's content. There is still several hours to go so there's still time to get here!

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - HairOfTheDog - 07-05-2014

I would love to attend one of your parties, Duchess. Hope today's was a good one.

But, PLEASE invite aussie as well -- otherwise, all hell could break loose and the social status of Mock could come under scrutiny! Smiley_emoticons_smile

It was nice here today. We walked up the hill and finished off our crappy fireworks. My niece is a goof and kept aiming them at my feet. They were so lame, I didn't even flinch but she thought it was hysterical, which was pretty funny to the rest of us.

I keep thinking it's Sunday night; nice to have an extra day to actually get something done before Monday rears its ugly head again.