Mock
BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY (/thread-11100.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 06-19-2015

Friday. Mid-afternoon. Can I fuck off now?

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - HairOfTheDog - 06-19-2015

Fuck off Duchess!

You know what I mean. Smiley_emoticons_smile

This has been a hell of a week; busy with mostly damage control as opposed to new business or catching up. Not my favorite mode. I'm gonna try to fuck off for a bit myself tonight.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - cannongal - 06-19-2015

(06-19-2015, 07:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This has been a hell of a week;

Fuck that, it's been a hell of a month....my first born graduated from high school, and got hired at the shipyard. Tonight was the fundraiser that I organized for my favorite animal shelter, we raised $30,000.00 and I'm drunk off my ass. Woohoo! Yay Friday. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to hang with my Dad for the day, and I'm going to be so hungover. Time to go find my Tylenol....it's around here somewhere....

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - blueberryhill - 06-20-2015

(06-19-2015, 11:32 PM)cannongal Wrote:

Fuck that, it's been a hell of a month....my first born graduated from high school, and got hired at the shipyard. Tonight was the fundraiser that I organized for my favorite animal shelter, we raised $30,000.00

Kudos to your raising money for the animal shelters; animals need more people like you.....good job!

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Clang McFly - 06-20-2015

(06-19-2015, 03:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Friday. Mid-afternoon. Can I fuck off now?
yep. Blow off some steam...heck blow off work and go to a concert/BBQ.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Maggot - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 01:31 AM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 11:32 PM)cannongal Wrote:

Fuck that, it's been a hell of a month....my first born graduated from high school, and got hired at the shipyard. Tonight was the fundraiser that I organized for my favorite animal shelter, we raised $30,000.00

Kudos to your raising money for the animal shelters; animals need more people like you.....good job!

You have more ambition than many, and more spunk that John Holmes did. I'm a donator not a donation go getter. I find it easier. I would buy doughnuts some people like cupcakes better. I for one care less for them!"

There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of god's grey
Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin! or so they say.

Excellent use of time.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Maggot - 11-10-2016

I'm getting a kitten Friday and was just playing with the little furball. I need a cat box though and am picking one up tonight. This one has a couple extra toes or something and its ears have pointy hair at the tips.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 11-10-2016

Holy shit. Did I lose a day. I slept for almost 12 hours last night.

You've had a rough week.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 11-10-2016

*snort* Have second thoughts about that smiley, honey?

Rough week? I'm old as fuck and I pulled an all nighter, that's why I crashed so hard.

(11-10-2016, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Rough week? I'm old as fuck and I pulled an all nighter, that's why I crashed so hard.

naaa I meant to be like cars and put the laughing guy in there but hit the wrong one.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Carsman - 11-10-2016

(11-10-2016, 02:29 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

naaa I meant to be like cars and put the laughing guy in there but hit the wrong one.

It's still not Friday yet Maggs! hah hah hah

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 07-21-2017

Ahhh, Friday. It's still early and I'm home for the day. It's sorta kinda like having a day off. I worked my ass of yesterday so I could have a mostly free to fuck off day. It's just great. Smiley-rolling-joint

I'm not going back outdoors if I can help it. The feel like temp was already 106 early this morning.

I'm jonesin' again for pizza.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Maggot - 07-21-2017

Its been hot here and from what you say it will be hot for a few more days. Is your pool running?

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 07-21-2017

Yeah, it's running but I wouldn't call the water refreshing, it's just wet and if there were a breeze it would feel nice on wet skin but there isn't. It is suffocating out there. Even the horses are standing under their mister.

It sounds bizarre to say that in 6 months it could be 100 degrees cooler.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Maggot - 07-21-2017

We are smack dab in the middle of summer. Time for some naked swimming!!

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Carsman - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 11:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ahhh, Friday. It's still early and I'm home for the day. It's sorta kinda like having a day off. I worked my ass of yesterday so I could have a mostly free to fuck off day. It's just great. Smiley-rolling-joint

I'm not going back outdoors if I can help it. The feel like temp was already 106 early this morning.

I'm jonesin' again for pizza.
b

Pizza Hut, Domino's, or papa John's may brave the heat for you.

Worth a call. hah

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - sally - 07-21-2017

My daughter turned 6 today. She got a new bike and we ate at the Japanese restaurant. The kid loves sashimi.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Duchess - 07-22-2017

(07-21-2017, 09:02 PM)sally Wrote: My daughter turned 6 today.

Goddamnit. This is the first time since she was born that I've forgotten.

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY - Carsman - 07-22-2017

(07-21-2017, 09:02 PM)sally Wrote: My daughter turned 6 today. She got a new bike and we ate at the Japanese restaurant. The kid loves sashimi.
j

Blink several times and she'll be 16, and getting a new car!

Time really does fly bye so fast, too fast! Enjoy every minute of it while you can.

(Old timer's used to tell me that when I was young, and I kept on thinking, yeah, yeah. Damn, they were right) hah