Mock
BG1's mosh pit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: BG1's mosh pit (/thread-11163.html)

BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 05-21-2014

Or BG1's horrible taste in music thread, whichever you prefer. Let's start off with some tasty Behemoth.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 05-21-2014

RE: BG1's mosh pit - sally - 05-21-2014

I can't really get into that type of metal where the lyrics are constant roaring like that, I can't tell one band from another. I do like metal when the singer has a unique voice, however. I like American Headcharge, Testiment, Pantera, Slayer and System of a down to name a few.

Oh well to each their own.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Maggot - 05-21-2014

I played the last one because of the boobs.

(05-21-2014, 04:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: I played the last one because of the boobs.
All Behemoth videos have a nice pair.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - aussiefriend - 05-21-2014

I'm not a fan of mosh pits, but I thought I would come in and check it out and compare it to my Aussie Club. Worlds apart.

(05-21-2014, 06:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm not a fan of mosh pits, but I thought I would come in and check it out and compare it to my Aussie Club. Worlds apart.
Stay tuned, I'll hit on something you can better relate to eventually. My mosh pit can be mellow at times.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - sally - 05-21-2014

The craziest mosh pit I ever seen was Korn at the Jacksonville arena. It was huge and people were beating the shit out of each other and being brought out on stretchers.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - crash - 05-21-2014

I don't find that style to be music or even artistic. To me it's just pseudo anger and noise. People that never got through their angry fucked up teenage years still wanting people to see how much 'rage' they have inside...apparently.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - aussiefriend - 05-21-2014

(05-21-2014, 06:25 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 06:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm not a fan of mosh pits, but I thought I would come in and check it out and compare it to my Aussie Club. Worlds apart.
Stay tuned, I'll hit on something you can better relate to eventually. My mosh pit can be mellow at times.

Ok I am open to good music.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 05-22-2014

(05-21-2014, 06:52 PM)sally Wrote: The craziest mosh pit I ever seen was Korn at the Jacksonville arena. It was huge and people were beating the shit out of each other and being brought out on stretchers.
Korn has had some epic pits over the years. My little brother ran sound for them on the Family Values tours back in the day. I've never been a huge Korn fan but yeah, epic pits.

(05-21-2014, 07:07 PM)crash Wrote: I don't find that style to be music or even artistic. To me it's just pseudo anger and noise. People that never got through their angry fucked up teenage years still wanting people to see how much 'rage' they have inside...apparently.
It's very techinical and it aint for everybody, but I think your take on it is a bit general and condescending. I have a vast variety of tastes in music spanning over several different generes and I am a musician myself so I do know an accomplished artist when I hear one and Behemoth are very good at what they do. I don't buy into the whole satanic evil thing they do, but the material itself is well written, composed and performed (live and in the studio). Currently Behemoth is being held in Russia over trumped up charges regarding their visas, so their angry angst likely has a lot to do with the religious persecution they've experienced over the years abroad and at home in Poland. I've met them on several different occasions and they're all very intelligent, well spoken professional musicians.

(05-21-2014, 03:34 PM)sally Wrote: I can't really get into that type of metal where the lyrics are constant roaring like that, I can't tell one band from another. I do like metal when the singer has a unique voice, however. I like American Headcharge, Testiment, Pantera, Slayer and System of a down to name a few.

Oh well to each their own.
Awesome, Testament, Pantera and Slayer are definately going to be posted at some point.

So today, we will dive into old school. Back where it all started...

RE: BG1's mosh pit - sally - 05-22-2014

(05-22-2014, 10:57 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 06:52 PM)sally Wrote: The craziest mosh pit I ever seen was Korn at the Jacksonville arena. It was huge and people were beating the shit out of each other and being brought out on stretchers.
Korn has had some epic pits over the years. My little brother ran sound for them on the Family Values tours back in the day. I've never been a huge Korn fan but yeah, epic pits.

Yeah I saw a whole body building convention walk in and I think they were only there to take their roid rage out. I enjoyed the pit show more then the concert, I've never seen one that massive.

I wonder if anyone here will catch the epic fail on this one...