Mock
BG1's mosh pit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: BG1's mosh pit (/thread-11163.html)

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-21-2014

RE: BG1's mosh pit - HairOfTheDog - 07-23-2014

I picked my girl up from the airport last night (after like 40 loops) -- her plane was delayed because President Obama was at the airport and she was thrilled that she got to see him and say "hi". She called my mom on the way home and the minute she mentioned Obama, my mom started ranting -- killed her buzz quickly. Mom's not a fan.

Anyway, she said the Motley Crue concert was okay, though they apparently weren't at their best. BUT, she got to see Alice Cooper live (not that she knew much about him) and became an instant fan. I guess he still puts on quite a show.

Some Alice...Under My Wheels

(Magic Mike's cheezy tribute video intros make me smile.)

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Duchess - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 01:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: she was thrilled that she got to see him and say "hi".

I think it would be seriously cool to meet a President regardless of which party he/she is associated with. Whatta awesome memory.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-24-2014

(07-23-2014, 01:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I picked my girl up from the airport last night (after like 40 loops) -- her plane was delayed because President Obama was at the airport and she was thrilled that she got to see him and say "hi". She called my mom on the way home and the minute she mentioned Obama, my mom started ranting -- killed her buzz quickly. Mom's not a fan.

Anyway, she said the Motley Crue concert was okay, though they apparently weren't at their best. BUT, she got to see Alice Cooper live (not that she knew much about him) and became an instant fan. I guess he still puts on quite a show.

Some Alice...Under My Wheels

(Magic Mike's cheezy tribute video intros make me smile.)
Alice never dissappoints.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-24-2014

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-25-2014

I believe another "Clutch Friday" is in order

[/b]

RE: BG1's mosh pit - HairOfTheDog - 07-26-2014

Bringing a couple of kids into the Mosh Pit, Gunnar -- just for a few minutes.

These girls are great. [Image: character0129.gif]

Audrey, 10, got a 97% on Rocksmith doing Slayer's "War Ensemble".

Her little sister, Kate, is doing the screams. I think Kin may have some competition in a few years.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 07-29-2014

All ages are welcome in my MP. Speaking of talented kids. These two ladies are fit to carry the torch as well.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 08-01-2014

Awesome cover by a band that's been building up steam for about the last 5 years.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 08-01-2014

This whole album is good.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 08-05-2014

hah

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 08-05-2014

In the spirit of Duchess's thread, this is what I immediately thought of when I saw the thread title:

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 08-07-2014

For our newest mocker. Best album they ever made was their demo.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - cruehead - 08-07-2014

(08-07-2014, 11:40 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: For our newest mocker. Best album they ever made was their demo.

nope. shout at the devil was their best; easily. nothing wrong with the demo though(listens as I type this). DO NOT argue with me on the Crue. I am the official authority on this topic....and Mick is still surviving the tour!!

on the mosh pit thing, ive only been in one and that was at a agent orange concert.

(08-07-2014, 02:42 PM)cruehead Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 11:40 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: For our newest mocker. Best album they ever made was their demo.

nope. shout at the devil was their best; easily. nothing wrong with the demo though(listens as I type this). DO NOT argue with me on the Crue. I am the official authority on this topic....and Mick is still surviving the tour!!

on the mosh pit thing, ive only been in one and that was at a agent orange concert.
A lot of people are within your column of thought, but "best" is subjective. I felt like SATD had some filler songs on it whereas the demo didn't. Just one man's opinion. Yeah, Mick is still truckin, but I've heard the sound and his stage presence lacks luster. Good to read ya DC

(08-07-2014, 03:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

A lot of people are within your column of thought, but "best" is subjective. I felt like SATD had some filler songs on it whereas the demo didn't. Just one man's opinion. Yeah, Mick is still truckin, but I've heard the sound and his stage presence lacks luster. Good to read ya DC

on the SATD, the only filler song was helter skelter I thought. everything else on that cd, including the re-release of different tracks n demos on it, is all fucking magical to me lol...but I can say the demo album, TFFL, is definitely more raw than SATD and is in my top 3 list of Crue cds

(08-07-2014, 04:27 PM)cruehead Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 03:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

on the SATD, the only filler song was helter skelter I thought. everything else on that cd, including the re-release of different tracks n demos on it, is all fucking magical to me lol...but I can say the demo album, TFFL, is definitely more raw than SATD and is in my top 3 list of Crue cds
I think that's another reason why I like it more. More about the music with less production value. And I didn't care for "Bastard" or "Danger" either, but that's just me. Anyway... Cheers and welcome to Mock buddy.

thanks bg..so dude did u get canned from emb to?