Mock
BG1's mosh pit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: BG1's mosh pit (/thread-11163.html)

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 02-18-2015

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-02-2015

I'm sure most won't appriciate Whitechapel's music, but the video is pretty powerful. The song is about a man that has everything, then loses his mind, kills his wife and ends up dousing himself in gasoline and asking his daughter to light the match and "Let Me Burn."

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-05-2015

In the spirit of the White's thread here's one of my favorite Hank III songs...

RE: BG1's mosh pit - HairOfTheDog - 03-13-2015

This could be the theme song for our exchange in the crime forum, BG1. It fits like a glove.

Plus, the guitar and lyrics are just effin' great.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-13-2015

But if we ever see eye to eye we could always work on the Humm...

RE: BG1's mosh pit - HairOfTheDog - 03-13-2015

The Humm would mean getting closer than eye to eye.

And, unlike Dinah, I know what I like...

^ I'm rectifying your blatant discrimination of women down here in the Pit. Not really; it ain't no big thing.

P.s. I just remembered sally guessing that you were Lita Ford in your intro thread when you told us that you were a heavy metal musician with long blond hair, Gunnar. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-16-2015

(03-13-2015, 07:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The Humm would mean getting closer than eye to eye.

And, unlike Dinah, I know what I like...

^ I'm rectifying your blatant discrimination of women down here in the Pit. Not really; it ain't no big thing.

P.s. I just remembered sally guessing that you were Lita Ford in your intro thread when you told us that you were a heavy metal musician with long blond hair, Gunnar. Smiley_emoticons_smile
There's quite a few women posted up in my pit. Never was much of a Lita fan but her duo with Ozzy was pretty good.

Christina!

Taylor!

Angela!

Alyssa (carried the torch when Angela retired)!

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-25-2015

Death deals another blow to Death. Below is a posting from former manager of the pioneering Death metal band Death:

"With a sense of shock, I'm letting all of you know of the passing today of former Death bassist Scott Clendenin. Scott had some health challenges in the last few years but was optimistic about his prospects. Of course he was the skilled player on 'The Sound Of Perseverance' Death album, and recently participated in two DTA (Death To All) live runs, in 2012 and 2013, including the highlight of his acoustic guitar in a poignant rendition of 'Voice Of The Soul'. Our thoughts go out to Scott's family at this difficult time." Scott Clendenin stated in an interview 2011 about the experience of playing with Death and Control Denied: "It was a great honor to have played with someone so revered as Chuck (Schuldiner). I can say it made me a better player and person to be involved in these bands."

Today will be devoted to Death in Scott's memory. A very nice guy whom I had the priviledge of sharing the stage with on several differnt occasions with Control Denied. Thoughts go out to his family and may Scott rest in peace and thunder the heavens alongside Chuck, Mike, Dime, Dio, Dr. Rhodes, Cliff and all of the other greats we've lost over the last few decades. You will be missed my friend. I still hear the Voice of Your Soul.