Mock
BG1's mosh pit - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: BG1's mosh pit (/thread-11163.html)

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-15-2016

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-16-2016

New Slayer...

Outstanding video. Nuff said.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-18-2016

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Duchess - 03-18-2016

Is this the kind of music that you've been drawn to your whole life? Do your kids listen to the same genre? What's in your CD player right now? I'm just curious.

I'm drawn to some hip hop and when my friends hear me playing it they think I'm pulling their leg. I've gotten the ol' raised eyebrow a time or two as well.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-18-2016

(03-18-2016, 06:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is this the kind of music that you've been drawn to your whole life? Do your kids listen to the same genre? What's in your CD player right now? I'm just curious.

I'm drawn to some hip hop and when my friends hear me playing it they think I'm pulling their leg. I've gotten the ol' raised eyebrow a time or two as well.
Yes, I've always been drawn to the dark and heavy. Both of my kids listen to gangsta rap, but both also enjoy this stuff too depending on their mood. Lamb of God Sturm un Drang is in my CD player right now. This song is queued up for when I start my truck today:

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-21-2016

This cover pushed me over the edge. I ordered my copy today.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-23-2016

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Donovan - 03-23-2016

Can't remember if I posted this last summer, but my GF's boy and his band were signed and finished their debut full length album with lifeblood records. They are working with established metal producers and are drifting toward a more mainstream hardcore rock sound, this video is older but I heard some of the new stuff and it reminds me a lot of mettalica/megadeth type sound. They're really good. I'll post new stuff when I can. You can find them

here on facebook

or on twitter

or lifeblood's page

and here is a live video from December

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-24-2016

(03-23-2016, 07:03 PM)Donovan Wrote:

Can't remember if I posted this last summer, but my GF's boy and his band were signed and finished their debut full length album with lifeblood records. They are working with established metal producers and are drifting toward a more mainstream hardcore rock sound, this video is older but I heard some of the new stuff and it reminds me a lot of mettalica/megadeth type sound. They're really good. I'll post new stuff when I can. You can find them

here on facebook

or on twitter

or lifeblood's page

and here is a live video from December
The live song still has a huge metalcore sound to it, looking forward to hearing the album.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Donovan - 03-24-2016

Yeah me too. The kid's roots are metalcore, his old man is Donny Death from H8te Machine (the Rochester version, not the Nazi one), Caustic, Omniblast and Nasty Trast, and his older brother is currently with Million Miles from Broadway.

The whole family is damn good musically, the younger brother does gigs in town, and the older brother is a serious journeyman guitarist/singer who plays all over. I still don't get the screamy part, it ain't my speed. But I'm getting quite a lesson in the various types of metal subgenres.

(03-24-2016, 06:48 PM)Donovan Wrote: Yeah me too. The kid's roots are metalcore, his old man is Donny Death from H8te Machine (the Rochester version, not the Nazi one), Caustic, Omniblast and Nasty Trast, and his older brother is currently with Million Miles from Broadway.

The whole family is damn good musically, the younger brother does gigs in town, and the older brother is a serious journeyman guitarist/singer who plays all over. I still don't get the screamy part, it ain't my speed. But I'm getting quite a lesson in the various types of metal subgenres.
"Metal: A Headbangers Journey" is a great documentary on it. Very well done and spot on accurate.

Here's a video literally filled to the rim with Weissingers: Million Miles from Broadway with Donny and Jamien on guitars and backup vocals, video shot and produced by Cody. It's pretty good too. Donny Death was my direct competition for my GF wayyyyy back in the day when I chased her around for a summer. Lost her to the tattoed metalhead rock star lol.

(03-24-2016, 07:01 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 06:48 PM)Donovan Wrote: Yeah me too. The kid's roots are metalcore, his old man is Donny Death from H8te Machine (the Rochester version, not the Nazi one), Caustic, Omniblast and Nasty Trast, and his older brother is currently with Million Miles from Broadway.

"Metal: A Headbangers Journey" is a great documentary on it. Very well done and spot on accurate.
I will see if I can find this on one of the streaming services and watch it with my GF. She's all about the "scene". I'm an old blues man, myself, but I appreciate talent in whatever form it takes.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-25-2016

(03-24-2016, 07:05 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 07:01 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I will see if I can find this on one of the streaming services and watch it with my GF. She's all about the "scene". I'm an old blues man, myself, but I appreciate talent in whatever form it takes.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-25-2016

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-28-2016

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Clang McFly - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 02:04 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 06:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 02:04 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Those guys are Croatian. Can't hear any accent in the vocal. Great version of a Nancy Sinatra classic. Glad you enjoyed it Clang.

RE: BG1's mosh pit - Blindgreed1 - 03-30-2016

French melodic death metal