Mock
HEY! HEY! HEY! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HEY! HEY! HEY! (/thread-11180.html)

HEY! HEY! HEY! - Duchess - 05-28-2014

Hi Mockers. It's been a great day & I hope yours is too! I hope it's filled with pots of gold & bird of paradise shit. 99

Ramsey, did you get your dead dog dug up yet?

Aussie, how do you unwind after spending 10 hrs. in the psych ward?

I can't see boxed beer anymore without thinking of Sally.

Epicurean is my new favorite word. Would it be too weird to have Epicure under my name instead of Administrator? Sarcastic

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - Blindgreed1 - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hi Mockers. It's been a great day & I hope yours is too! I hope it's filled with pots of gold & bird of paradise shit. 99

Ramsey, did you get your dead dog dug up yet?

Aussie, how do you unwind after spending 10 hrs. in the psych ward?

I can't see boxed beer anymore without thinking of Sally.

Epicurean is my new favorite word. Would it be too weird to have Epicure under my name instead of Administrator? Sarcastic
I just realized that if 3 memebers are booted, there will be 666 members. That's metal. \m/\m/ *goes back to eating deviled eggs, deviled ham and devils food cake*

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2014

Lazy day so far, but getting ready to head out.

Glad yours has been great.

Bird of paradise shit? hah I don't even know what the hell that means and whether I should wish for it or not.

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - Duchess - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 03:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Bird of paradise shit? hah I don't even know what the hell that means and whether I should wish for it or not.

Aww shoot. There was supposed to be an "and" in there. I'm not wishing bird of paradise shit on y'all. hah

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - ramseycat - 05-28-2014

Hey hey hey!!

I can't remember if I told you but I wanted a patio put under the deck. I have a walk out basement and there was just a concrete square at the door. The area under the deck was covered in pine straw because grass would never grow. Anyway, the dudes poured the patio yesterday and it looks awesome! I've been looking at some furniture for the patio. I had the guys frame in a rectangle over Scoobie and fill it in with concrete. On Friday they are coming back to remove the frames. I'm going to put a little rock garden and some plants around Scoobie. So now he's safe and will have a marker in the yard.

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - thekid65 - 05-28-2014

How about this as a sig? Not sure if the word is used properly as an adjective for Duchess, though

[Image: 4079b4280a.png]

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - Duchess - 05-28-2014

I was joking but that looks beautiful. hah

I better save that.

You made the sig I have now. Do you remember that? Seems like eons ago.

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - thekid65 - 05-28-2014

Yup, I remember..and yes, it was. Right when you took over, I believe.

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - aussiefriend - 05-29-2014

(05-28-2014, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, how do you unwind after spending 10 hrs. in the psych ward?

As I leave I thank my lucky stars I am not on day shift. Today I went to the supermarket and got some things. I go home put on my electric blanket, I sit out on the balcony ring my mum and say hello watch a bit of news and then go to bed.

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - Maggot - 08-05-2018

I would have guessed sitting in a rocker sucking her thumb with a blindfold on. My guesses suck though.

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - BigMark - 08-05-2018

Pretending it's a ...

RE: HEY! HEY! HEY! - aussiefriend - 08-06-2018

(08-05-2018, 11:04 AM)Maggot Wrote: I would have guessed sitting in a rocker sucking her thumb with a blindfold on. My guesses suck though.

I haven't worked in the psych ward since 2015. Things have changed and it has been a devastating for me professionally, seeing the worst in people. I never had a problem with the patients, only the bully power hungry evil people that didn't care about the patients. 

I was brought up working class and was a musician. I had a career change and my credentials put me in a career and a professional level that there were rules that I wasn't aware of but learned the hard way. But don't worry about me, I'm as tough as an old boot and not to be fucked with.