Mock
And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: And they wonder why I am a Democrat (/thread-11347.html)

And they wonder why I am a Democrat - QueenBee - 07-29-2014

There are times I am ashamed to call myself a Christian. I do not wish to be lumped in with these moronic assholes. This was shared with be. Came from a FB page named Christians for Michelle Bachman. Oh my fucking god...we are draining all the energy from the sun. And the sky is falling.

[Image: BS_zps3b1b4377.jpg]

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - SIXFOOTERsez - 07-29-2014

Same morons bought and then poured out French wine and created Freedom Frys..

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Duchess - 07-30-2014

(07-29-2014, 09:44 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Michelle Bachman.

That bitch is batshit crazy. She recently said she hasn't ruled out a run in 2016.

Her followers believe the sun is going to run out of sunshine, do I understand that correctly?

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - SIXFOOTERsez - 07-30-2014

Apparently, Yes

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Maggot - 07-30-2014

The sun should be taxed.

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Duchess - 07-30-2014

...as well as the air we breathe.

I don't pay for water but I know some people do and I'm always blown away upon reading that.

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Maggot - 07-30-2014

If you have a well you wouldn't have to pay for water, same with sewer if you have a leach field.

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - cannongal - 07-31-2014

Wasn't there a story some time back, about a land owner that was facing a fine, because the rain water had collected on his land or something to that effect? I think we have it on Mock here somewhere.

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Maggot - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 06:57 AM)cannongal Wrote: Wasn't there a story some time back, about a land owner that was facing a fine, because the rain water had collected on his land or something to that effect? I think we have it on Mock here somewhere.

That was in Cali, farmers collect water in the ponds they build. There is a thing going on in Cali about using recycled gray water for gardening which is supposedly against the law there. The regulations there are upsetting.

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Cutz - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 11:39 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 06:57 AM)cannongal Wrote: Wasn't there a story some time back, about a land owner that was facing a fine, because the rain water had collected on his land or something to that effect? I think we have it on Mock here somewhere.

That was in Cali, farmers collect water in the ponds they build. There is a thing going on in Cali about using recycled gray water for gardening which is supposedly against the law there. The regulations there are upsetting.

That's why I only use white water.

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Duchess - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 11:39 AM)Maggot Wrote: There is a thing going on in Cali about using recycled gray water for gardening which is supposedly against the law there.

What in the world could they possibly have against that? If it's not recycled it simply goes into the sewer or wherever that stuff goes, right?

RE: And they wonder why I am a Democrat - Maggot - 07-31-2014

[Image: Thats_Racist_1-3d_phase.gif#that%27s%20racist%20gif]