Mock
The Crying Game / TRANSGENDER DISCUSSION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Crying Game / TRANSGENDER DISCUSSION (/thread-11462.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

The Crying Game / TRANSGENDER DISCUSSION - IroningBroad - 09-16-2014

Does anybody remember that movie?Would you continue a sexual as well as emotional relationship if you were ever in that position? I know most guys could probably keep hitting that regardless of the peen.But for a woman..I guess it'd depend if I was in love to the point of not giving a fuck.

My mom knew a girl growing up who discovered her new husband was a woman on their wedding night.She said when they were dating they always had sex in the dark.I guess boyfriend (girlfriend) wore a strap on.Anyway, she immediately had the marriage anulled after walking in on her in the bathroom with her clam out.

RE: The Crying Game - Clang McFly - 09-16-2014

As long as it was post op who cares?

RE: The Crying Game - sally - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: As long as it was post op who cares?

You fucking sicko.

Hell no I wouldn't continue the relationship if I found out the man I've been dating use to have a vagina.

(09-16-2014, 06:10 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: As long as it was post op who cares?

You fucking sicko.

Hell no I wouldn't continue the relationship if I found out the man I've been dating use to have a vagina.
you closed minded bitch fuck. A good personality matters more than biology.

RE: The Crying Game - HairOfTheDog - 09-16-2014

It wouldn't bother you that your lover (trans-sexual or not) had blatantly lied to you and misrepresented herself in order to snag you in the first place, Clang?

It's not a post-op failure to disclose in the OP. It's a deceitful scam. I don't think God would like that one little bit.

RE: The Crying Game - Duchess - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 04:44 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Would you continue a sexual as well as emotional relationship if you were ever in that position?

That's a lie of omission, I wouldn't want any kind of relationship with someone I couldn't trust. Wouldn't want them in my home let alone in my bed.

RE: The Crying Game - IroningBroad - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 06:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 04:44 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Would you continue a sexual as well as emotional relationship if you were ever in that position?

That's a lie of omission, I wouldn't want any kind of relationship with someone I couldn't trust. Wouldn't want them in my home let alone in my bed.

But what if you were in love? Wouldn't it be possible to try and move past that omission?Could you really walk away from the love of your life that easily?

RE: The Crying Game - Duchess - 09-16-2014

In my mind, lies outweigh love. That's an incredible breach of trust, one that I don't think I could get past. For me, I wouldn't be able to have love without trust.

(09-16-2014, 06:57 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:

But what if you were in love? Wouldn't it be possible to try and move past that omission?Could you really walk away from the love of your life that easily?

Exactly.

(09-16-2014, 06:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It wouldn't bother you that your lover (trans-sexual or not) had blatantly lied to you and misrepresented herself in order to snag you in the first place, Clang?

It's not a post-op failure to disclose in the OP. It's a deceitful scam. I don't think God would like that one little bit.
God is all about forgiveness, I think God would be ok with it.

(09-16-2014, 07:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 06:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It wouldn't bother you that your lover (trans-sexual or not) had blatantly lied to you and misrepresented herself in order to snag you in the first place, Clang?

You're assuming that your lying lover would be repentant.

I'm not so sure someone who feels entitled to scam and mislead another person like that would be truly remorseful simply because he/she got busted.

Aside from my family, love is conditional for me. Even if the woman pretending to be a man truly had gained my love and affection, I'd be out the door without hesitation or second thoughts.

I couldn't continue to love someone romantically who thought I was such a sucker and I'm not desperate. There are plenty of genuine honest people to love.

Anyway, I'd just move on. No hate. And, I could forgive if the person was truly sorry.

RE: The Crying Game - ramseycat - 09-16-2014

Deal breaker.

(09-16-2014, 07:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I'm not so sure someone who feels entitled to scam and mislead another person like that would be truly remorseful simply because he/she got busted.

Aside from my family, love is conditional for me. Even if the woman pretending to be a man truly had gained my love and affection, I'd be out the door without hesitation or second thoughts.

I couldn't continue to love someone romantically who thought I was such a sucker and I'm not desperate. There are plenty of genuine honest people to love.

Anyway, I'd just move on. No hate. And, I could forgive if the person was truly sorry.
What if he/she said they were sorry and only lied because they thought you'd leave them if they told the truth? Wouldn't your leaving prove them right?

Well if they lied to me a second time then I'd leave them. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

(09-16-2014, 09:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: What if he/she said they were sorry and only lied because they thought you'd leave them if they told the truth? Wouldn't your leaving prove them right?

Nah, it wouldn't prove them right.

They were wrong to lie up front, knowing or suspecting that I'd have no interest in someone of the same sex biologically. Scam, part 1.

They were wrong to continue the deception til they were caught with their pants down. Scam, part 2.

They'd be wrong trying to pull the victim card or guilt me into staying in order to continue the scam once the truth came out. I'd be right to leave.

It would never happen anyway. I know the difference between a real cock and a dildo and I like to see and touch and suck what fucks me, which happens before I fall in love. I'm not looking to marry -- the whole waiting til we're in love or waiting til we're married thing has never been a deal for me. I'm an unabashed sinner!

So, this is all unrealistic hypothesis. It feels a little silly even contemplating it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: The Crying Game - Maggot - 09-16-2014

I agree and now my tooth hurts for some stupid cocksucking fuck you you dumb mother fucking stupid goddamn pc. of shit left sucking a root sticking out in the road between a crack in the MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN GODDAMN TRACKS bitch.

There............. I've said it.

RE: The Crying Game - SIXFOOTERsez - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 06:57 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:

I would think details like that would have become clear Way before the falling in love part< I am with HOTD on this one, try before you buy and all that. Doesn't make sense to wait until your locked in to do the detailed exploration

(09-16-2014, 10:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: I agree and now my tooth hurts for some stupid cocksucking fuck you you dumb mother fucking stupid goddamn pc. of shit left sucking a root sticking out in the road between a crack in the MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN GODDAMN TRACKS bitch.

There............. I've said it.

After Narcolepsy, Turrets is my favorite disorder -- I might could have some fun pretending to have Turrets and then taking a nice long nap in a crowded public place.

Yeah, it would be deceptive, but I think I could rationalize it in order to just have fun blowing some PC minds.

I'm going to hell. I just know it.

RE: The Crying Game - Maggot - 09-16-2014

Yeah well............Try doing Turrets on a freakin basketball court in the center of the city.............That actually happened to me with my friend Sammy. Sammy was my Hap-Ki-Do guy that we threw each other around on the mats in the park on Saturdays. I gotta say it took a lot to get outta there without getting our asses kicked by the black guys there. We were ready though and that's what saved our asses. That and the kid that started the entire thing was a retard. What a heart racing fucking thing THAT was! I hate crap like that though , it sucks and its exhilarating at the same time.

RE: The Crying Game - IroningBroad - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 09:33 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

What if he/she said they were sorry and only lied because they thought you'd leave them if they told the truth? Wouldn't your leaving prove them right?

I wanted to ask that exact question Clang.But I left the forum and forgot about posting it.