Mock
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread (/thread-11588.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Blindgreed1 - 05-07-2018

This video is making some waves right now.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - sally - 05-07-2018

I was looking for something else and came across this, it made me laugh.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - sally - 05-07-2018

In case you don't know what song he's singing.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Blindgreed1 - 05-08-2018

"Bodies" may very well be the most widely covered song in history. Parrots, sock puppets, 82 year old men...

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Midwest Spy - 05-10-2018

I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing Christopher Cross’ ‘sailing ‘.

Puts me in a good mood every time I hear it.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Maggot - 05-10-2018

(05-07-2018, 04:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: This video is making some waves right now.

Maybe some cool kids could emulate that video.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Blindgreed1 - 05-15-2018

(05-10-2018, 08:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing Christopher Cross’ ‘sailing ‘.
It makes me want to kill kittens... hah

(05-10-2018, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 04:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: This video is making some waves right now.

It's a brilliant video. Very strong message. Very well put together. Every time I watch it I see something I missed before. Powerful stuff.

Ben Graves, drummer for Murderdolls and DOPE passed after a year long battle with cancer. RIP Ben AKA Pretty Boy Floyd.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Clang McFly - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 09:31 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

It's a brilliant video. Very strong message. Very well put together. Every time I watch it I see something I missed before. Powerful stuff.
Saw this performed live on SNL. It was alright. I was too put off by yet another shirtless singer to really enjoy the song.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Blindgreed1 - 05-16-2018

(05-15-2018, 05:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 09:31 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Saw this performed live on SNL. It was alright. I was too put off by yet another shirtless singer to really enjoy the song.
Yeah, I saw that too. Some artists are better in the studio. This guy seems to be one of them. He had little to no personality on stage and at least 12 of the performance was prerecorded. Had he been performing in my genre he's be black balled, but in today's world of autotune and electronic band members it seems to get a pass as long as he has back up dancers and a good video released.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Blindgreed1 - 06-25-2018

On Friday 06/22/2018 drummer Vinnie Paul Abbot left this earth to join his brother Dime. The drummer from Pantera, Hellyeah and Damage plan was found unresponsive and apparently passed due to a major heart attack. No further details are available at this time as the family has asked for privacy. I had the pleasure of meeting both Dime and Vinnie on several different occasions over the years and I can tell you they were two of the nicest guys in the biz. Vin will be sorely missed but his tracks will live forever. Rest in peace big Vin. Sincerely your friend Blind CFH for life my bruthah \m/\m/

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Blindgreed1 - 08-01-2018

OG Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul left his best friend a sizable portion of his estate ... this according to Vinnie's will.
TMZ's obtained the doc which outlines exactly how his estate should be divided following his sudden death in June -- and it's Vinnie's BFF, Charles Jones, who's walking away with 38%.
Vinnie's GF, Chelsey Yeager, isn't far behind with 37% of his estate. The rest is split between his tour manager (10%), drum tech (5%), producer (5%) and friend (5%).
And, get this ... Vinnie's also giving his interest in his brother and Pantera co-founder Dimebag Darrell's estate ... to Darrell's gf, Rita Haney. Darrell died in 2004.

Like I said, hell of a nice guy... RIP

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - Duchess - 08-01-2018

It posted but it's minute. Weird.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - HairOfTheDog - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 10:58 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: OG Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul left his best friend a sizable portion of his estate ... this according to Vinnie's will.
TMZ's obtained the doc which outlines exactly how his estate should be divided following his sudden death in June -- and it's Vinnie's BFF, Charles Jones, who's walking away with 38%.
Vinnie's GF, Chelsey Yeager, isn't far behind with 37% of his estate. The rest is split between his tour manager (10%), drum tech (5%), producer (5%) and friend (5%).
And, get this ... Vinnie's also giving his interest in his brother and Pantera co-founder Dimebag Darrell's estate ... to Darrell's gf, Rita Haney. Darrell died in 2004.

Like I said, hell of a nice guy... RIP

I read about his death a few weeks back when you first posted about it -- he was only 54. Sad news.  RIP Vinnie Paul.

Haven't seen final details about the cause of death yet though?

(I increased the font size to 4 when I quoted your original post Gunnar.)

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - BigMark - 09-06-2018

This one left me feeling a bit melancholy...

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - HairOfTheDog - 09-10-2018

^ I love that Cat song, Biggie.

The first song that ever really made me feel melancholy is this one.

I was so young when it came out.  My dad (especially) and my mom were always into music and the song was on the radio a lot back then.  

My parents never talked about their issues in front of us girls.  I didn't talk much as a kid, but paid attention a lot.  The song really hit home for me.  It still makes me wanna cry.  

My dad worshipped my mom til the day he died.  Mom was hot and wild and sorta took advantage of it.  

They separated a couple of times, but never did get divorced and she really stepped up and dedicated her life to taking care of him when he got terminally ill.  I wasn't too close to my mom before that, but I've been very close to her since then.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - BigMark - 09-11-2018

Sounds like she rubbed a lot of bellys, my mom was no angel as well. Could have been worse, we could have had Clang as a brother(or sister) shit is so confusing these days.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - HairOfTheDog - 09-11-2018

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I have three sisters. Two are crazy and one is cool as shit.

I'd trade the bad crazy one for Clang any day of the week.

RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - BigMark - 09-11-2018

Can we do that? Cuz i'd trade you for the Vietnamese lady who was really rough with my belly last week.