Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 12-01-2014

No, sorry Cars, it is not the end. There is still pertinent information being released about him resigning from Board of Trustees at................have to check name again. My memory sucks. We can't sweep stuff under the rug any longer. We have to face and deal with both good and evil.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Midwest Spy - 12-01-2014

University of Massachusettes has dropped him like a hot potato(e) - for those Dan Quayle fans.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 08:52 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: There is still pertinent information being released about him resigning from Board of Trustees at................have to check name again.

He resigned from Temple University amidst student demands to boot him, blueberry. I believe it was his most coveted and last affiliation standing.

He is Temple's most famous alumnus, and he had been on the board since 1982. Cosby helped raise millions for the university. An alumni-led change.org petition signed by 1,000 people urged the school to reconsider that profitable relationship, considering that 20 women have now come forward with claims that Cosby assaulted them.

Andrea Constand, former director of operations for Temple's women's basketball program, was the first woman to file suit against Cosby. In 2005, she alleged that he had drugged and raped her at his Philadelphia mansion. Her case, joined by 11 other Jane Does, was eventually settled out of court.

Patrick O'Connor, the attorney who defended Cosby in that civil suit, is the chairman of Temple's board. He "accepted Cosby's resignation and thanked him for his service" today.

"I have always been proud of my association with Temple University," said Cosby. "I have always wanted to do what would be in the best interests of the University and its students. As a result, I have tendered my resignation from temple University Board of Trustees."

Cosby's alma mater, UMass Amherst, cut ties with him last week. He had been acting as a co-chair of the school's $300 million capital campaign.

Source: http://gawker.com/bill-cosbys-relationship-with-temple-university-is-over-1665375039

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - aussiefriend - 12-01-2014

If Zsa Zsa has already written up her will that the Prince gets Zero could be why she is still alive. For sure she must be demented. I would definitely give a conversation with her a go.

And I don't mean to pull rank on you all but my credentials give me some licence to excerpt force if necessary whilst engaging in the therapeutic exchange.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 09:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: University of Massachusettes has dropped him like a hot potato(e) - for those Dan Quayle fans.

Cars? Say it's not so.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-02-2014

(12-01-2014, 10:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He resigned from Temple University amidst student demands to boot him, blueberry. I believe it was his most coveted and last affiliation standing.

This was breaking news last night. It was broke in such a way I thought a natural disaster had occurred or something equally as terrible. My television was beeping like it does when the possibility of tornadoes is great. I thought something awful had happened and all it was was Bill stepping down. 78

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-02-2014

Now come the opportunists

This woman's story may be true. But, unlike the other women who've come forward, this woman has just filed suit against Cosby.

At this point, I doubt her story, mostly because she's looking to profit. I can see some opportunists coming forward now, figuring, 'Why the hell not? Cosby's afraid or unwilling to say he never raped/molested anyone and he's afraid or unwilling to answer questions and defend himself, so maybe he'll just throw some money at me to make it go away.'

Here's the story:
Bill Cosby is being sued by a 55-year-old woman who claims the comedian sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion in 1974 when she was 15 years old ... TMZ has learned.

According to a lawsuit filed at L.A. County Superior Court, Judy Huth claims she and a friend met Cosby on the set of a movie being filmed at a L.A. park and he invited them to his tennis club a week later.

Huth claims when they arrived to the club, Cosby served them booze and played billiards -- requiring them to drink a beer every time Cosby won a game.

According to the suit, Huth claims Cosby then took the girls to the Playboy Mansion and told them to say they were 19 years old if anyone asked.

Huth claims she eventually went to a bedroom with Cosby and that's where she claims Cosby began to "sexually molest her by attempting to put his hand down her pants, and then taking her hand in his hand and performing a sex act on himself without her consent."

Huth claims she was emotionally and psychologically damaged from the incident. As for why she filed so late, Huth claims she was so mentally scarred, that she only recently connected her psychological issues with the alleged incident.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/02/bill-cosby-sued-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-15-year-old-in-1974/#ixzz3KnKC1dk6
===============================

The story doesn't give the basis of her lawsuit. I'm guessing she's looking for compensation for claimed mental anguish or PTSD from the incident which resulted in lost wages due to inability to work, or something like that.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 12-03-2014

i just wanted to piss off Cars by posting on Bill Cosby, but Hair beat me to the story about the then 15 year old who was allegedly raped by him. I don't think she wants any type of compensation as she knows that will lessen her credibility. I think she wants to publicly humiliate him. It will
be interesting, though to see if this progresses through court system or settled out of court, maybe....Gosh, wouldn't want to be in Bill's shoes right now. Just look at the possible list of women who could testify. He won't go to prison, but the truth may finally be told ,and that might be ample revenge for some of the ladies (IMO). Come to think of it, she could get some compensation in a civil court..if she does more power to her......

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2014

(12-03-2014, 01:48 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Come to think of it, she could get some compensation in a civil court..if she does more power to her......

[Image: huth.jpg]

Yeah, she's suing for compensatory damages -- money for forty years of alleged pain and suffering that she only recently tied to the hand job Cosby allegedly forced her to give him when she was 15 and sneaked into the Playboy Mansion with him after he supplied her and her friend with alcohol.

Huth's lawsuit contends that she became aware of the serious effect the abuse had on her within the past three years. California law allows victims of sex abuse when they were minors to bring a claim after adulthood if they discover later in life that they suffered psychological injuries as a result of the abuse. Story update and court doc: http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/12/03/bill-cosby-judy-huth-playboy-mansion-1974-lawsuit/

I have doubts about two of the other accusers' full stories and believe all of the rest. It's possible to me that Huth may just be a pay-out seeking opportunist, but we'll see what happens if it goes to court. She'll need to convince the civil jury that the encounter took place and that it is the source of all of her psychological problems in order to win her suit in civil court. I don't know if her attorney would be looking to call other accusers to bolster her story or if any of them would agree voluntarily to do so. Huth's accusations differ from theirs in that she was a minor when she claims the incident occurred (and a virtual stranger to Cosby).

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - username - 12-03-2014

Gloria Allred is supposedly going to hold a presser representing 3 women, 2 of whom are apparently new accusers.

Gloria Allred and three women who claim they were sexually assaulted by Bill Cosby are set to hold a press conference at 12:30 p.m. PT in Los Angeles, the attorney's office announced Wednesday in a press release.

At the conference at Allred's Los Angeles office, the women's rights attorney "will propose what she believes will be the best way for all of the women who allege that they were victims of Bill Cosby to obtain justice in this matter, and especially those women whose lawsuits may be dismissed because of the statute of limitations," according to the news release.

The attorney's office also said Allred's "new and specific proposals will, in her opinion, also be fair to Bill Cosby."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gloria-allred-three-bill-cosby-753607

It just gets worser and worser. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 12-03-2014

Gold diggers.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-03-2014

Christ on a cracker. I know others don't share this opinion and that's fine but I have no fucks to give about something that happened forty years ago.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 12-03-2014

I think the statute of limitations on sexual assault is only like 10 years unless the victim is under the age of consent. Good choice demanding the jury trial tho, way more likely to find sympathizers in a sensationalized public.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2014

GLORIA ALLRED'S PROPOSITIONS TO BILL COSBY

[Image: o-GLORIA-ALLRED-570.jpg?1]

^ Flanked by three women who say they were sexually assaulted by Bill Cosby, attorney Gloria Allred challenged the performer Wednesday to put $100 million in a fund for his accusers and let a panel of retired judges determine the truth about the claims OR waive the statute of limitations as a legal defense, which would allow the women to pursue lawsuits against him.

Allred made the proposal at a news conference at her Los Angeles law office, where she said it was too late for most of the women who recently came forward to sue because the alleged incidents were from decades ago.

"Justice demands accountability," Allred said. "We challenge Mr. Cosby to end this nightmare.... We look forward to his response."

Allred said more than 20 women have come forward making allegations of sexual assault against the comedian. Many of them, she said, have contacted her.

The attorney said she was offering her two proposals as possible solutions to "this public dilemma and a way to determine if Bill Cosby is a saint or a sexual predator."

"If Mr. Cosby believes all the women are being untruthful, then this is his opportunity to prove it. What could be fairer than that?" Allred said.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-03-2014

(12-03-2014, 08:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Gloria Allred challenged the performer Wednesday to put $100 million in a fund for his accusers and let a panel of retired judges determine the truth about the claims OR waive the statute of limitations as a legal defense, which would allow the women to pursue lawsuits against him.

hah I'm sure he'll get right on that, Gloria.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 12-03-2014

Yeah don't hold your Gloria lol.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 12-03-2014

I'm counting on the Coz to have a spine and not cave in to these cunts.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 12-04-2014

Theres gotta be some way to get in on this..........

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 12-04-2014

Yep... claim he raped you 5 years ago.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 02:11 PM)Cutz Wrote: Yep... claim he raped you 5 years ago.

I was thinking maybe when I was 12 and went to see the Globe Trotters in the High School gym. Meadowlark Lemon picked me to throw the bucket of confetti at and when I sat down "poof" Cosby was there and patted my ass and said "Here Son, sit next to me" he probably forgot about it but it ruined my life.