Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 12-04-2014

That could work as long as you join a class action. Then you'll get a share of a settlement.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-04-2014

I think you two knuckleheads would be better off joining one of the class action suits against serial rapist Catholic priests.

It's obvious you're not Bill's type, so he wouldn't have wasted any perfectly good raper pills on your hairy white asses.

[Image: bill-cosby-memes-gone-horribly-awry_star...O1OeWL.png]

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 12-04-2014

Yeah, but I think he was drunk.

And he kept calling me pretty white girl.

I hate him cuz he's Black. Because all white people hate blacks, and I had slaves before I was born.

That and he raped us.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 03:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: I had slaves before I was born.

Lucky bastid.

(12-04-2014, 02:47 PM)Cutz Wrote: And he kept calling me pretty white girl.

hah

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-08-2014

On Friday, the LAPD officially opened an investigation into allegations made in a lawsuit filed by Janet Huth. She met with police last week for 90 minutes. The LAPD told reporters last week they were ready to investigate any claims against Cosby despite statute of limitation issues.

Cosby hasn't filed any defamation suits against his accusers or responded to Gloria Allred's complaint or proposals. But, he did file a countersuit against Janet Huth (the one who says he molested her at 15 at the Playboy mansion), claiming she tried to extort him.

Meanwhile, Hugh Heffner has weighed-in with nothing of any real value: "Bill Cosby has been a good friend for many years and the mere thought of these allegations is truly saddening," Hefner said in a statement. "I would never tolerate this kind of behavior, regardless of who was involved."

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 12-08-2014

Now she's gonna sue Hugh. Not you though.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - username - 12-08-2014

In Huth's case, it's reported that she tried to sell her story to a tabloid ten years ago. Cosby's attorneys also claim she asked him for $100k and then $250k to keep her story quiet. If any of that is true, it doesn't speak well for her credibility.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-08-2014

The details of Huth's claim aren't all that compelling to me, as compared to most of the other accusers who were Jane Doe witnesses in the Constad case.

I think she might be telling the truth, even if she tried to get money out of him off the radar before filing suit, but I'm not convinced the alleged molestation caused all of her psychological problems as she claims. Will see where it goes. I'm curious as to whether she'll end up going to court at all.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-10-2014

These are some of the women who were set to testify in Andrea Constand's civil case 10 years ago. They appeared on CNN last night.

They say that they want Bill Cosby to feel the heat of being exposed for the pain he's caused to so many women, and they want other women (and men) who've been raped by people that they know to realize that they are not alone.

None of them has ever asked for a dime from Cosby and confirmed that they would not take money if it was offered.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 12-10-2014

Jeez. That one in the center? I'd molest the shit out of her even at her age.

I mean.... um.

I would ask her nicely to go out on a date.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - ramseycat - 12-10-2014

I don't want to believe Cosby could be guilty. But it's always the one you least suspect.

The lady in front on the far right has the most fucked up nose job.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 12-10-2014

Stupid bitches.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-11-2014

The Doctors Weigh In -- Analyzing The Coz

[Image: judybanner.jpg]
According to Dr. Judy Kuriansky, a clinical psychologist and sex therapist who has not treated Cosby, if the women’s accounts of their interactions with Cosby are true, he is a somnophiliac who also suffers from a serious need to dominate and control other people.

“Basically, this is an inability to have a normal, sexually intimate and respectful exchange with a partner,” Kuriansky explained. “Therefore, that partner needs to be drugged and semi-conscious in order for [one] to interact. It is not a matter of the sexual pleasure as it is of the dominance or control.”

Kuriansky, who teaches a course about human intimacy at the Columbia Teachers College, speculated if Cosby is suffering from any type of sexual perversion it is likely due to an incident during his childhood.

“I would love to have him on the couch to explore how some of his early childhood behavior led to this need to [allegedly] dominate women and the difficulty with intimacy,” she said.

[Image: 1.2-Mark-GRiffiths.jpg]
^ Dr. Mark Griffiths, of Nottingham Trent University, however, countered that from the extensive research he’s done on somnophilia he believes the paraphilia – another term for sexual deviation -- is very rare and is probably not a factor in the alleged Cosby rapes.

“I think [allegedly] using roofies to drug people is definitely one step removed from being a direct somnophiliac,” he said. “The date rape is just about having total power over somebody but not about being asleep as much.”

Both doctors agreed that somnophilia is on a larger spectrum of sexual behavior and it is somewhat related to necrophilia, which is the sexual attraction to corpses.

“I refer to it being pseudo-necrophilia,” Griffiths said. “There are some people who really won’t go through a necrophilia act but having someone who is drugged or asleep may be enough for someone.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/10/is-bill-cosby-somnophiliac/

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-11-2014

It's one thing for some of us to sit around and talk some shit on this subject but it's quite another when professionals who have never met the person do it. Dr. Judy fuck face says she'd love to have him on the coach. Shut up, lady. Jesus. You won't find any good professional who would even consider doing what these two have done.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-11-2014

C'mon, Duchess. Dr. Judy is a brave and dedicated woman -- wishing to be alone in a room with a couch and the Coz -- all in the name of medicine. (Well, brave or masochistic -- one of the two.)

Seriously, I usually like reading top psychologists' speculative analyses/diagnoses of those accused of extremely bizarre behavioral patterns. I take it with a grain of salt when they haven't treated the subject, but it's still kinda interesting to me.

The doctors' revelations in regards to Cosby aren't very enlightening, though. Doesn't take an MD or PhD to deduce that someone who spends decades drugging and raping women has an obsessive need to dominate and control (and probably degrade) them.

Still, I did learn a new word from the good doctors, 'somnophiliac'. Gonna be a little difficult to work that word into normal conversation though.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-11-2014

Sometimes I really should refrain from posting immediately upon awakening. That's not an excuse, simply an observation. I can talk some shit when I'm still in a bit of a sleep fog. I'm laughing at Dr Judy Fuck Face. Jesus.