Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-16-2014

Stand by your man, woman...

Bill Cosby said this the other day in response to a question by an African American newspaper reporter about how his wife of 50 years, Camille Cosby, was holding up amid the controversy. It made me cringe a little.

“Love and the strength of womanhood,” he said. “Let me say it again, love and the strength of womanhood. And, you could reverse it, the strength of womanhood and love.”

And, Camille Cosby released a statement praising her husband today.
[Image: cos.jpg?w=640&h=360]

[Image: B47WbvLIQAIC2AF.jpg:large]

The UVA story is not related to the Cosby story and the circumstances are completely different, but nice little deflection attempt.

Sorry Camille, I'm convinced the victim is certainly not your husband, but Mrs. Sandusky probably shares your views.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-16-2014

Love is sometimes blind.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 12-16-2014

(12-16-2014, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: Love is sometimes blind.

That's true -- deaf, dumb and blind in some cases.

That's not an essence of "womanhood", to me.

But, if Camille Cosby didn't conspire with her husband to cover-up his alleged drugging, raping and molestation of women, I wish her peace.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-16-2014

(12-16-2014, 01:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's true -- deaf, dumb and blind in some cases.

That's not an essence of "womanhood", to me.

But, if Camille Cosby didn't conspire with her husband to cover-up his alleged drugging, raping and molestation of women, I wish her peace.

Absolutely! I wish I would have thought to include that myself.

No, standing by your man (and defending him) in the face of such overwhelming accusations that are probably true is not the essence of womanhood, matter of fact it's something many women would scorn.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - FAHQTOO - 12-19-2014

If anyone is interested....7 of BCs accusers are on Dr. Phil today. Starting in 10 minutes EST.

I'm going Christmas shopping.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 04:48 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm going Christmas shopping.

May the force be with you. Priest

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 01-12-2015

I saw a clip from an awards show last night. Tina Fey & Amy Poehler skewered Bill Cosby and the entire room gasped. hah

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Donovan - 01-12-2015

That bit was funny as hell. "I put the Pills, in the people!"

Ricky Gervais was pretty funny too, screwing with the rich and privileged and tweaking their noses for ousting him as host.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 07:51 PM)Donovan Wrote: Ricky Gervais was pretty funny too, screwing with the rich and privileged and tweaking their noses for ousting him as host.

I saw a little bit of that on the Today Show this morning as well. I think he's hilarious and outrageous, his wicked sense of humor is appealing to me.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Donovan - 01-12-2015

You could just tell he wanted so desperately to let rip on people.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Jimbone - 04-02-2015

[Image: xq3HIwn.jpg]

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - ramseycat - 04-02-2015

I'd like to know why there are no witnesses to this. No one has come forward and said they knew something was going on. Or that they knew someone on Bill's team covered these shenanigans up. Not that I've heard anyway.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Carsman - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 06:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'd like to know why there are no witnesses to this. No one has come forward and said they knew something was going on. Or that they knew someone on Bill's team covered these shenanigans up. Not that I've heard anyway.

Guess Bill may have been/was right, he said nothing all along, and now it seems to have died down.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 04-02-2015

Bill Cosby is an asshole; he is a sexual predator. To those of you who ask why these women didn't come forward sooner, it has been said over and over. Cosby had the fame and the money. They weren't going to believe the unknown woman. Many sexual assaults go unreported, due to victim being tried in some cases. It goes back to the good ole boy's club, i.e, boys will be boys, etc. and in many of these cases, the women were drinking. Rape is the most under reported crime in the US, especially date rape. Women often think, well, we were on a date, I had too much to drink so it was my fault...not true. Not cool to assault someone who is passed out. You can go ahead and hold all the women responsible but they weren't all sluts and none deserved to get raped and drugged....No one is trying to get money, but when you find out you are not the only victim, it gives you more courage to come forward. There are many women out there with dark secrets in their souls and some of you wonder, why they don't come forward. They get judged more than the perp, that's why. The dynamics in these cases are all similar, but statute of limitations makes it impossible to do anything legally...Because stories have died down, does not make him an innocent man. Several women have come forward just in the last 3 weeks.....Just a short refresher on this case....

o.k. just found out i have a new disease today, atrial fibrillation, dang....means two more medications so excuse me while i go take another pill. It sucks to be old.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - ramseycat - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:43 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Bill Cosby is an asshole; he is a sexual predator. To those of you who ask why these women didn't come forward sooner, it has been said over and over. Cosby had the fame and the money. They weren't going to believe the unknown woman. Many sexual assaults go unreported, due to victim being tried in some cases. It goes back to the good ole boy's club, i.e, boys will be boys, etc. and in many of these cases, the women were drinking. Rape is the most under reported crime in the US, especially date rape. Women often think, well, we were on a date, I had too much to drink so it was my fault...not true. Not cool to assault someone who is passed out. You can go ahead and hold all the women responsible but they weren't all sluts and none deserved to get raped and drugged....No one is trying to get money, but when you find out you are not the only victim, it gives you more courage to come forward. There are many women out there with dark secrets in their souls and some of you wonder, why they don't come forward. They get judged more than the perp, that's why. The dynamics in these cases are all similar, but statute of limitations makes it impossible to do anything legally...Because stories have died down, does not make him an innocent man. Several women have come forward just in the last 3 weeks.....Just a short refresher on this case....

I'm not questioning why the women didn't come forward. But no else knew this went on?

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Jimbone - 04-02-2015

[Image: 6b2.jpg]

(04-02-2015, 09:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 09:43 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Bill Cosby is an asshole; he is a sexual predator. To those of you who ask why these women didn't come forward sooner, it has been said over and over. Cosby had the fame and the money. They weren't going to believe the unknown woman. Many sexual assaults go unreported, due to victim being tried in some cases. It goes back to the good ole boy's club, i.e, boys will be boys, etc. and in many of these cases, the women were drinking. Rape is the most under reported crime in the US, especially date rape. Women often think, well, we were on a date, I had too much to drink so it was my fault...not true. Not cool to assault someone who is passed out. You can go ahead and hold all the women responsible but they weren't all sluts and none deserved to get raped and drugged....No one is trying to get money, but when you find out you are not the only victim, it gives you more courage to come forward. There are many women out there with dark secrets in their souls and some of you wonder, why they don't come forward. They get judged more than the perp, that's why. The dynamics in these cases are all similar, but statute of limitations makes it impossible to do anything legally...Because stories have died down, does not make him an innocent man. Several women have come forward just in the last 3 weeks.....Just a short refresher on this case....

I'm not questioning why the women didn't come forward. But no else knew this went on?

Some of "his" people have come forward and stated that they knew what was going on, but again, Cosby had the fame, power/money. They wouldn't dare bite the hand that feeds them IMO. No one wanted to rock the boat and lose their paycheck. Thus, their loyalty was with Cosby.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 04-03-2015

I don't give a shit who he raped, unless someone who was a child at the time comes forward. You waited too long, fuck off.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - ramseycat - 04-03-2015

(04-02-2015, 11:35 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 09:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Some of "his" people have come forward and stated that they knew what was going on, but again, Cosby had the fame, power/money. They wouldn't dare bite the hand that feeds them IMO. No one wanted to rock the boat and lose their paycheck. Thus, their loyalty was with Cosby.

I haven't seen that anywhere. I'd like to read his people's stories.