Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Blindgreed1 - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 03:09 PM)username Wrote: That's the weirdest snippet ever. Even if we didn't know what we know today, it's not funny.
You know, he had a lot of back and forth with Richard Pryor back in the day about vulgarities used in black comic stand up routines. I know, Richard openly admitted to using cocaine and paying hookers for sex, as well as having a filthy mouth on stage. At least Richard died with a clear conscience.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 07-16-2015

Why did they wait so long? Cosby is old so all he has to do is shut his mouth and hang out. Maybe move some money around before he croaks.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Blindgreed1 - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 05:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Why did they wait so long? Cosby is old so all he has to do is shut his mouth and hang out. Maybe move some money around before he croaks.
I'm fairly certain he's doing both of those things right now. hah

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 05:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Why did they wait so long? Cosby is old so all he has to do is shut his mouth and hang out. Maybe move some money around before he croaks.

It doesn't matter how many times people have answered that question for you and also pointed out that some of the more recent ones, in a different era, didn't wait so long. That's why he had to settle in 2005.

Just keep on thinking they were all groupies who wanted it Mags, and maybe take a unicorn ride over the rainbow while sharing a jello puddin' pop with Whoopi.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - F.U. - 07-16-2015

(04-03-2015, 10:05 PM)sally Wrote: I believe he's guilty, at least some of it. 50 people just don't come out and accuse you of something you didn't do. But they stayed quiet up until now for some reason, most likely because he had money and power and they had something to gain from it. Some of the women even went back for more. So for that reason I don't give a shit, I'll still eat jello pudding and watch Fat Albert and the Cosby show without much thought about him being a sick pervert.

Watching fat albert and eating jello while being a pervert. Hmmmmm, sounds like a fun sunday morning to me. Just saying.

(07-16-2015, 06:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

It doesn't matter how many times people have answered that question for you and also pointed out that some of the more recent ones, in a different era, didn't wait so long. That's why he had to settle in 2005.

Just keep on thinking they were all groupies who wanted it Mags, and maybe take a unicorn ride over the rainbow while sharing a jello puddin' pop with Whoopi.

Don't do it Mags, she has a magical unicorn and there are no puddin' pops.

[Image: 10422226_10152665809056336_3120015804532...04mbbp.jpg]

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 06:14 PM)F.U. Wrote: Watching fat albert and eating jello while being a pervert. Hmmmmm, sounds like a fun sunday morning to me. Just saying.

Well just be careful, that's how Cosby got in trouble.

(07-16-2015, 06:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I believe the only people to explain that question here were you and BBH. Which Maggot probably skipped because he didn't want to read a book on rape victims and the shame they feel.

I don't see where Maggot said that he thinks they were all groupies who were asking for it either. You're so sensitive about this that you've resorted to taking out your rage on poor Maggot who was just asking a simple question.

You were posting with us when he said it a couple of times upthread sally.

Maggot knows what he's doing, I do believe. And, I don't think he'd have as much fun doing it he didn't get a reaction.

But, even if poor Maggot was seriously asking the same simple question for the umpteenth time, he'll recover from my scathing response about rainbows and unicorns -- I just know it.

I'm sensitive when it comes to rape and people who feel entitled to abuse power to con and exploit others. The people who don't accept the reality of it don't offend my senses however.

I don't see where he said it and I don't see where he asked the question more than once, but if you say so I'll believe it. Maggot is a fucking pig.

You don't have to believe me sally.

And, I think Maggot is far from a fucking pig, but I don't feel the need to speak for other posters or defend them against mocks at Mock.

So, I'll just let Maggot speak for himself, mock me back, ignore my comment altogether...whatever he wants.

Maggot isn't the only one that wondered that. I also questioned why people waited so long to say something. I mean if I got raped, OK OK stop laughing me get raped I know, anyway, I would be johnny on the spot about reporting it. I don't understand days, week, months, years , even decades of a delay. It could be a case of $$$$$ in the eyes. Did he do it, Ok it is possible, but I don't think it is to the degree they are accusing him. I think there may have ben a case of sleeping with someone famous coming into play. Especially with the repeat offenders. That's just my .02 .

(07-16-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You don't have to believe me sally.

And, I think Maggot is far from a fucking pig, but I don't feel the need to speak for other posters or defend them against mocks at Mock.

So, I'll just let Maggot speak for himself, mock me back, ignore my comment altogether...whatever he wants.

That's your choice. My choice is to speak up when I see what I believe to be injustice and false accusations.

I understand the question F.U. and why it was asked.

Maggot posted a lot upthread where that valid question was asked by many posters. It was addressed every time.

And, answers from the women themselves were posted. And, answers from analysts were posted. It's been asked and addressed again and again. Maggot suggested that the women were groupies and maybe felt remorse for sleeping with a black man and wanted to extort him all these years later, or something to that effect.

So, I figured Maggot was just poking a bit in here by asking that same question again, not that he really wanted it answered and I replied in kind. If he was seriously looking for an answer, he can read the thread again or maybe just take yours, it's more in line with his thinking. That's cool.

(07-16-2015, 09:50 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You don't have to believe me sally.

That's your choice. My choice is to speak up when I see what I believe to be injustice and false accusations.

hah

I haven't read the entire thread, nor do I feel the need to do so, I would still question the delay in speaking up, No matter what the women's answers posted up thread were. Delay will rais questions as well as eyebrows. That's where I will leave it though.

Exactly. There's no sense in questioning if you're not really interested in hearing or considering answers.

That was essentially my point, F.U.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that too.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - username - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 10:07 PM)F.U. Wrote: I would still question the delay in speaking up, No matter what the women's answers posted up thread were.

There are a lot of excuses for that (given by the different women) but none that make a whole lot of sense to me (or make me think the statutes of limitations should be changed because of Bill Cosby)

I have no doubt that he's probably guilty but I don't have much sympathy for those that are speaking up 15+ years later. Those that have cases within the statute of limitations in their states? Good luck to them.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 07-16-2015

I've been swayed by the tide of continued accusations and lack of rebuttal / disproof. Bill's a sex criminal.

However, I will NOT believe that Maggot is a pig. The court of public opinion will not sway me on that.