Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 07-16-2015

I can't believe that after all the discussion re this man, some of you are still blaming the victims. For the life of me, I don't understand your reasoning. It is like some of you are living is some dark, dank hole and have no understanding of human behavior......

I just hope to God that none of you are ever a victim of a sexual assault, then you won't have to keep asking, "Why did they wait so long to speak up?" There are several reasons, e.g. ...who has the power here....would anyone believe them.....no, of course not.....and some still do not believe them.....and then you keep wondering why they didn't speak up sooner. Jeez.................It is rape if ONE partner is unable to give consent for sexual intercourse by being incapacitated by drugs (including alcohol).....

Rape is a crime and Mr. Cosby should be in prison..........The End........

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 07-17-2015

(07-16-2015, 11:52 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I just hope to God that none of you are ever a victim of a sexual assault, then you won't have to keep asking, "Why did they wait so long to speak up?" There are several reasons, e.g. ...who has the power here....would anyone believe them.....no, of course not.....and some still do not believe them.....and then you keep wondering why they didn't speak up sooner.

I'm pretty sure that those who have questioned this are strong individuals who would never keep something like this to themselves. They/we cannot relate to that mindset in any way so we question what we don't understand. Most people with a backbone who are wronged speak up, they don't wait for a lifetime to pass before mentioning it. Speaking only for myself, I cannot fathom keeping my mouth shut about this kind of thing. You can bet your ass if someone put their hands on me in a manner I didn't like nor want they will be paying for that one way or another, the last thing I'd do is keep my mouth shut.

I believe Bill Cosby is guilty of what he has been accused of but I don't have any sympathy for those who made the choice not to come forward until now. That's on them and I don't want to see any of their friggin' tears and bleating that they didn't say something because they thought no one would believe them. I think that's lame.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Carsman - 07-17-2015

Sounds like everyone of those women's (victims) mother's were pretty stupid. Since as it seems all those women were so naive. Due to the fact that their mother's never warned their daughter's "not to go back to a man's place" alone with him! Unless that is, that they really wanted to do the deed.
Those victims were not drugged until they were alone with him, "at his place"! When you go into a wolf's den, there's a chance you'll get bit!

(What Bill did, was absolutely wrong, The End)

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Midwest Spy - 07-17-2015

Being drugged just adds to the heinousness of Cosby's crime.

Those saying the victims should've known better look really bad.

Were these women/girls incredibly naive? Yes. We're they star struck and dreaming of the opportunity that Cosby could give them? For sure.

He preyed on them like a wolf (as Cars said).

He's a pig and should rot in prison.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - F.U. - 07-17-2015

So none of the males here that are commenting on the use of drugs have ever went out clubbing and used alcohol to "loosen" a broad up to make sure they would be getting a little tang? That's hard to believe.

(07-17-2015, 10:11 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Those saying the victims should've known better look really bad.

When there is at least one woman who publicly admitted that she knew the drink was drugged the moment she took the first sip and then proceeded to drink even more, there is a friggin' problem. How can you not see that?

I don't give a fuck if you think I look really bad.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Jimbone - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 10:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I don't give a fuck if you think I look really bad.

Meoowwww!

(07-17-2015, 10:35 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Meoowwww!

Huh? I don't get it.

Claws were out, meooow, that sort of thing... never mind.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 10:11 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Those saying the victims should've known better look really bad.

Why? At least three of them admitted to it happening more than once and one said it happened multiple times. Another one said she continued to stay in contact with him and receive money from him. After the first time shouldn't you know better?

There were several others who worked as lap dancers or claim to be raped at the playboy mansion. You should know better if you're partying at the playboy mansion and your career consists of rubbing your naked ass in men's laps. That doesn't mean you deserve to be drugged and raped, but just saying.

(07-17-2015, 10:59 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Claws were out, meooow, that sort of thing... never mind.

I was responding to him saying, "Those saying the victims should've known better look really bad."

(07-16-2015, 11:52 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I can't believe that after all the discussion re this man, some of you are still blaming the victims. For the life of me, I don't understand your reasoning. It is like some of you are living is some dark, dank hole and have no understanding of human behavior......

I just hope to God that none of you are ever a victim of a sexual assault, then you won't have to keep asking, "Why did they wait so long to speak up?" There are several reasons, e.g. ...who has the power here....would anyone believe them.....no, of course not.....and some still do not believe them.....and then you keep wondering why they didn't speak up sooner. Jeez.................It is rape if ONE partner is unable to give consent for sexual intercourse by being incapacitated by drugs (including alcohol).....

No one would have cared about or believed Aileen Wuornos either when her johns beat her and sodomized her. So she just killed them. I think I have more respect for her than a few of Cosby's victims.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Blindgreed1 - 07-17-2015

You confused me with this reference to Aileen Sally.

I was reading a list of Cosby accusers and not all of them , but some of them sounded like nothing more than high class prostitutes who put themselves in that position. So if BBH and MS think it's not fair to say the victims should have known better then they should say the same for Aileen too. She was a low class prostitute who put herself in the position to be abused, but she didn't expect her johns to beat her and force anal sex on her. So instead of waiting a decade to complain about it she just killed them.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 03:10 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 11:52 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I can't believe that after all the discussion re this man, some of you are still blaming the victims. For the life of me, I don't understand your reasoning. It is like some of you are living is some dark, dank hole and have no understanding of human behavior......

No one would have cared about or believed Aileen Wuornos either when her johns beat her and sodomized her. So she just killed them. I think I have more respect for her than a few of Cosby's victims.

Beat_deadhorse Don't think the Wuornos story relates to this story but just my opinion. The scenario here is that this apparently started back in the 60's and 70's and if you have researched it, you know that people who worked with Cosby are aware of his "behavior." Everyone turned the other cheek, because he was a well respected man with power and money. Bring in wanna be starlets or someone who is naive and believes Cosby is truly going to help them with their career......You become aware at some point that you have recently had intercourse, but don't remember the details....first comes the embarrassment, etc....and the power imbalance, so you keep your mouth shut, then years later, you realize you weren't the only victim.....It wasn't just you....so you come forward because you are no longer alone in your accusations and you feel more powerful now.

For the record, a few women did come forward, back in the 70's. Predictably, they were not believed....He has maintained the same mode of operation through the years, First the drugs, then the sexual assault...This wasn't just a little hanky panky... He used his power and money to intimidate and bully vulnerable females into his lair.......

I don't know the background of all of the victims and maybe they should have known better, but if you look at the names of some of the victims and their individual stories, they are quite respected today in their respective careers...and why would they want to expose their "mistake" now....it is called justice from a creep who assaulted them in an earlier time. Have any of you ever done something you were ashamed of and weren't quite sure of the details of what happened...are you going to go to police especially if guy is a famous TV guy?

In today's culture, it is much easier to come forward and report rapes because of changes in societal attitudes....back in 60's and 70's, not so much....it was usually the victim who was put on trial, and her complete sexual history was exposed in open court..... I am amazed at the number of unreported rapes, even today...

Also many people blamed the victim for what she was wearing, the fact that she went with guy to his apartment, like you should expect to be raped if you do that...A majority of these women were just naive because predators know how to "pick" their victims. He deliberately chooses women who, will be too ashamed, etc. to report what happened given their memory lapses due to the drugs....

You notice that Cosby never picked on successful, strong women, etc...they were mostly starry eyed wanna be actresses, etc....not only that, a strong, mature woman would most likely report the assault in a heartbeat.....

The story about the 15 year old at the Playboy Mansion....she wasn't working there. Hugh Hefner's friend took her there and yes, she was underage, but she walked into a lion's den and if you read about how it came about, the poor girl thought she was being noticed and this would help her career. She, of course, was being used by dirty, old men...but that doesn't mean she deserved to be assaulted by Bill Cosby, but if you do think that, then I think, you have a very black heart......

Most of the former supporters of Bill Cosby have come to their senses....and see him for what he really is.....a creep who preyed on the young and naive...does that justify his drugging and raping? Well, this is the end of my dissertation.....

I read about the 15 year old girl, but it didn't say much and it left me wondering what she was even doing in the playboy mansion.

There were a couple more that happened in the playboy mansion, however. And then another one where they didn't find the women credible because she was a convicted drug trafficker.

Cosby was only doing what he learned from Roman Polanski... he was drugging and raping young teenage girls too.

Maybe Cosby should just move to France. Then he can become a cause célèbre too!

(07-17-2015, 04:13 PM)sally Wrote: I read about the 15 year old girl, but it didn't say much and it left me wondering what she was even doing in the playboy mansion.

There were a couple more that happened in the playboy mansion, however. And then another one where they didn't find the women credible because she was a convicted drug trafficker.

I am not aware of one of the women being a convicted drug trafficker, the majority of women are not drug traffickers....there are always exceptions and one "bad apple" doesn't invalidate or discredit the rest of the apples...
From what I read, Hugh and Bill Cosby were good friends so it is entirely possible that there were more "incidents" in the mansion.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 07-17-2015

Not to say Cosby didn't do it but there were many others that did the same thing back then. I also don't believe that he drugged every one of them.

(07-17-2015, 04:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Not to say Cosby didn't do it but there were many others that did the same thing back then. I also don't believe that he drugged every one of them.

What makes you think he didn't drug every one of his victims?....you would have to drug me more than a little bit to ever have sex with him. So, if you are correct, does that make him a better person in your eyes and why didn't he just pick on ones he didn't have to drug, why use drugs at all....if he was such a stud....