Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 07-17-2015

He didn't drug everyone of them, but they all say he tried. This is the drug trafficking one.

Linda Joy Traitz. Now 63, Traitz wrote on Facebook on Nov. 17 that Cosby assaulted her when she was 19 and working as a waitress at a restaurant that he partially owned. Traitz alleges that Cosby offered her a ride home from the restaurant but instead drove her to a beach and tried to force her to take pills to help her "relax." Traitz told CNN he then groped her chest, pushed her down, and tried to lie on top of her. Traitz has a criminal record that includes imprisonment on a drug trafficking conviction; in a response to her allegations, Marty Singer, an attorney representing Cosby, cited her troubled past and said she lacks credibility.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 05:09 PM)sally Wrote: He didn't drug everyone of them, but they all say he tried. This is the drug trafficking one.

Linda Joy Traitz. Now 63, Traitz wrote on Facebook on Nov. 17 that Cosby assaulted her when she was 19 and working as a waitress at a restaurant that he partially owned. Traitz alleges that Cosby offered her a ride home from the restaurant but instead drove her to a beach and tried to force her to take pills to help her "relax." Traitz told CNN he then groped her chest, pushed her down, and tried to lie on top of her. Traitz has a criminal record that includes imprisonment on a drug trafficking conviction; in a response to her allegations, Marty Singer, an attorney representing Cosby, cited her troubled past and said she lacks credibility.

Thanks for the info, but again, does this incident invalidate all the other claims made against this pervert? a predator is a predator, is a predator....do you give him a free pass if one of his victims has a rap sheet? I think he probably tried to "have sex" with just about every female who crossed his path.......i am familiar with the "blame the victim" syndrome.
Just don't understand it in this case.......In my case, I was sexually molested at the age of 5 by next door neighbor's grandpa.......I didn't mention it until my late 50's because no one talked about it and I was shamed and embarrassed so I can kinda relate, I guess.....not to mention that back in the 50's, my roommate brought a drunken guy home with her, and I woke up in middle of night with him on top of me......he was so drunk, I managed to get away with him, but even drunk, it felt like a fight for my life....If he had succeeded, I wouldn't have mentioned it as I probably would have been fired. In those days, you just never would be allowed to put yourself in that position and certainly they didn't want any "scandal" to tarnish their virginal views of airline stewardesses. Well, maybe virginal is a little strong, but that is what I was at age ( almost 22) when I started that career. Oh, the stories I could tell......but I digress again....

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 05:35 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Oh, the stories I could tell......

I believe it! That's why I started that thread for you. I like to read your posts, I think you're interesting, so is Hot D, that's why I never mind your wordy posts. Some people go on & on and it bores me to tears.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 07-17-2015

I'm not denying he's a scumbag, it annoys me to think he use to preach to the black youth about the way they dressed and spoke as if he has any business telling people right from wrong.

I'm just saying that some of those women don't sound like innocent schoolgirls and I don't think it's unreasonable to question their credibility or why they're just coming out with it now.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 07-17-2015

(07-17-2015, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 05:35 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Oh, the stories I could tell......

I believe it! That's why I started that thread for you. I like to read your posts, I think you're interesting, so is Hot D, that's why I never mind your wordy posts. Some people go on & on and it bores me to tears.

Aw, shucks, Duchess, thanks.....I have been entertained for several years with this here forum.....I have laughed out loud (hard for me to do) at the humor, wit, disagreements, arguments, etc...guess i can be somewhat stubborn, opinionated, hard-headed, and set in my ways, but I have learned i can still enjoy someone even if I disagree (well, there are exceptions) with their philosophy of life. Different strokes.........so thanks to you, too....I am a fan of Hair, also.....we tend to think alike but she is so much more articulate and intelligent....

Blowing-kisses

P.S. I am too old to change so there is only room for one old bitch on here.....

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Donovan - 07-17-2015

(07-16-2015, 05:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

People club to death baby seals. Wah. 21

Two baby seals walk into a club.

You think they'd have seen it coming.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - HairOfTheDog - 07-18-2015

(07-17-2015, 10:21 AM)F.U. Wrote: So none of the males here that are commenting on the use of drugs have ever went out clubbing and used alcohol to "loosen" a broad up to make sure they would be getting a little tang? That's hard to believe.

Are you surprised that none of the males here have agreed with your contention that consensual buzzed sex is analogous to slipping a chick a mickey and raping her unconscious body?

Do you really believe that all men have at some time needed to intentionally intoxicate or incapacitate a woman in order to have sex with her, just because you've needed to resort to such measures?

I'm not and I don't. None of the men in my world, neither the young nor the old, fits that pitiful mold and I don't sense that any of the other men here do either. They can correct me if I'm wrong.

However, I won't be one bit surprised if sally comes riding in on her one-legged mule to support your fucked up bullshit now. Wait for it...........

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 07-18-2015

I'm not sure there is anyone left who doesn't believe he's guilty as sin.

Philadelphia has revered this man. They no longer do and are distancing themselves like so many others are doing. He's on a mural in North Philly and it's going to be erased. Temple University has always supported him as well but that is no longer the case. People can't get away from him fast enough.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - F.U. - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 04:45 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 10:21 AM)F.U. Wrote: So none of the males here that are commenting on the use of drugs have ever went out clubbing and used alcohol to "loosen" a broad up to make sure they would be getting a little tang? That's hard to believe.

Are you surprised that none of the males here have agreed with your contention that consensual buzzed sex is analogous to slipping a chick a mickey and raping her unconscious body?

Do you really believe that all men have at some time needed to intentionally intoxicate or incapacitate a woman in order to have sex with her, just because you've needed to resort to such measures?

I'm not and I don't. None of the men in my world, neither the young nor the old, fits that pitiful mold and I don't sense that any of the other men here do either. They can correct me if I'm wrong.

However, I won't be one bit surprised if sally comes riding in on her one-legged mule to support your fucked up bullshit now. Wait for it...........

Ya know HotD, I have ben throwing shit at the wall around here lately just to see what sticks and to rattle cages. One thing I have noticed in this thread is you are really upset easily on this subject. So that has me thinking that there must be a reason for it, other than your concern for some poor defenseless women. Something happen to you in your lifetime that you want to talk about? Just come over here to the couch and lay down and tell me all about it. And here have this nice hot toddy to calm your nerves. It will be OK. LMFAO !

OK , your shot. Go ahead and bash away. I need a good laugh later today.

I'm not gonna bash you F.U.

I don't think you were throwing shit to see what sticks and rattle cages. I think you meant the shit that you posted.

But, whether you meant it or not, I meant what I posted in response -- I think it's fucked up bullshit to suggest that all other men think and act so ignorantly.

I already told you, from the comfort of my own couch, that I don't have any first-hand lifetime experiences with such pitiful men. And, I didn't mention any defenseless women to you.

Any one who incapacitates any woman or man in order to have non-consensual sex with them is a rapist. Someone who does it repeatedly is a serial rapist. It's not subjective, and it's not defensible in my book.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 07-18-2015

I really think there's a difference between loosening libido with libations and raping a passed out chick. I never bought the whole, "It's rape if she's drunk" shtick. People still have consensual intoxicated sex. If it's a stranger, there's a line you don't cross where she's too drunk, but it's not rape if your wife had two glasses of wine with dinner. There's definitely perverts out there that liquor girls up to force themselves on, but not all guys are rapists.

But what do I know. I was drunk the first time I had sex. Was I raped? Did she liquor me up for the D? I feel so used. I need to take 8 showers and cry.

Of course there's a difference.

Comparing drugging women unconscious and raping them to having sex while intoxicated is stupid.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 07-18-2015

Poor Bill I wonder what he's doing right now.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 10:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: Poor Bill I wonder what he's doing right now.

Hiding his money.

(07-18-2015, 10:17 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Of course there's a difference.

Comparing drugging women unconscious and raping them to having sex while intoxicated is stupid.
I see it at the bar HotD. Guys get broad so drunk that they are almost passed out then walk them out the door. How is that any different?

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Jimbone - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 10:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: Poor Bill I wonder what he's doing right now.

Probably wearing a robe, preparing some 'special' coffee for Camille, and bizitty boob bopping his way through a Saturday morning.

(07-18-2015, 09:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm not gonna bash you F.U.

I don't think you were throwing shit to see what sticks and rattle cages. I think you meant the shit that you posted.

But, whether you meant it or not, I meant what I posted in response -- I think it's fucked up bullshit to suggest that all other men think and act so ignorantly.

I already told you, from the comfort of my own couch, that I don't have any first-hand lifetime experiences with such pitiful men. And, I didn't mention any defenseless women to you.

Any one who incapacitates any woman or man in order to have non-consensual sex with them is a rapist. Someone who does it repeatedly is a serial rapist. It's not subjective, and it's not defensible in my book.

Damn it HotD I was hoping for a good laugh! I will check back later.

(07-18-2015, 11:08 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:17 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Of course there's a difference.

I see it at the bar HotD. Guys get broad so drunk that they are almost passed out then walk them out the door. How is that any different?

Do these guys you see all the time trick the broads into thinking that they're drinking virgin cocktails or near-beer, take the broads home, and then wait til the broads pass out and rape them?

If so and the guys have garnered the trust of the broads in advance, it's not much different than what Cosby reportedly did.

No, they know they are drinking. However they end up so drunk they probably couldn't' say no if they wanted.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Jimbone - 07-18-2015

If a woman is so drunk she can't say no, that's a stand down order in my book.