Mock
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE (/thread-11601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 09:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:19 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She was 15 User.

Statutory Rape, moron.

What the fuck does that have to do with what User just said?

The woman is claiming she was most likely raped for four years. The other woman claimed she was raped for years too. How does someone get raped more than once unless they were kidnapped or it's a parent doing it to a child.

Did this 15 year old girl's parents just give her over to The Coz as a child bride?

So the Coz having sex with your 15 year old daughter or niece would be cool?

Moron.

Is anyone else shaking their head at this response or is it just me?

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - username - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 10:30 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 09:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So the Coz having sex with your 15 year old daughter or niece would be cool?

Moron.

Is anyone else shaking their head at this response or is it just me?

It's not just you. MS has gone to the moon and beyond...Hibye

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 10:26 PM)username Wrote:

Statutory Rape, moron.

I agree. But she's not sure she was raped. She was with him (however many times) for FOUR years and doesn't know, to this day, if she was raped.

Explain that to me, MS.

Because she was mind fucked like the rest of them 78. I guess he just had a knack for picking out stupid bitches.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 11-21-2014

I have this urge to get a giant magnifying glass and wait till Sally and Hairy eyeball come out of their houses and put that pinpoint of sun on their cue balls.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Midwest Spy - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 09:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Statutory Rape, moron.

She spent four years flying around the country to different entertainment venues in order to meet up with him. She stopped all contact with him when she was 19. what would you call her?

What would you call her?

(11-21-2014, 10:49 PM)sally Wrote:

Statutory Rape, moron.

I agree. But she's not sure she was raped. She was with him (however many times) for FOUR years and doesn't know, to this day, if she was raped.

Explain that to me, MS.

Because she was mind fucked like the rest of them 78. I guess he just had a knack for picking out stupid bitches.

I can't tell if you and User are trolling or just thick (another word I don't get to use very often).

Edit: and not the good thick that the brothers like. I know you two are skinny bitches.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What would you call her?

Back in the day we called them "groupies".

(11-21-2014, 11:53 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 11:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What would you call her?

Back in the day we called them "groupies".

Not sure this is the same as chicks who went to Mötley Crüe concerts hoping to fuck Tommy Lee.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 11-22-2014

Back in 84 Cosby was a younger guy looking to get laid, I have a funny feeling that they tossed in the drug part to take the blame off their willingness to get his monkey dick. Not that that is true but there ARE women out there that want famous dicks in them so they can brag about it for some un-Godly reason. Pamela DesBarres or whatever her name is comes to mind, even that rusty nail voiced Marianne Faithful did what she did because she wanted to. Not because anyone told her to.
Hell, Ive done things I regret, but I'm not gonna blame it on someone else because I was week willed.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Midwest Spy - 11-22-2014

Maggot, you're explanation for 'women' doing those things makes some sense, if they took drugs willingly.

I think a lot of people are not getting the idea that HE did the drugging without them knowing.

And, you can't honestly say the 15 year old is culpable, can you?

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - blueberryhill - 11-22-2014

I think some of you Cosby lovers need to do some research on your idol.....just type "Bill Cosby is an asshole" in search box.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Maggot - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 12:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think a lot of people are not getting the idea that HE did the drugging without them knowing.

I think a lot of people are not getting the idea that HE did the drugging without them knowing.
That is what they say.

When Woodstock was going on do you really think that all the 15 yr old girls there said they were 15? And even then did any 18 yr old men really care? It was a different time, when things were very blurred and thoughts like that weren't even considered, very different now, You cannot take the ideology of the past and compare it to todays standards.

And I know 1968 was not 1984 but nether were they 2014.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 11-22-2014

(11-21-2014, 11:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Statutory Rape, moron.

Explain that to me, MS.

I can't tell if you and User are trolling or just thick (another word I don't get to use very often).

Edit: and not the good thick that the brothers like. I know you two are skinny bitches.

I get that she was 15, you asshole. We get it! But then she was 16 and 17 and 18 and 19 before she cut the relationship off. You'd think after the first few times she'd tell someone (perhaps her mother) that "hey this guy is a fucking pervert, he's drugging and raping me". I mean come on, were all these women severely retarded? Even a mentally handicapped person would start to catch on to his shenanigans.

(11-22-2014, 12:18 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 12:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think a lot of people are not getting the idea that HE did the drugging without them knowing.

That is what they say.

^ So you think all these women are making this shit up? Hmmmm...

When Woodstock was going on do you really think that all the 15 yr old girls there said they were 15? And even then did any 18 yr old men really care?

I'm talking about the 15 year old in the story.

Did you read it, because your answer makes me think you didn't.

He specifically used his position of power and influence to take a girl (with her family's blessing) and supposedly bring her stardom.

All he did was use her until she'd had enough.

That doesn't sound like 15 year olds at Woodstock pretending they're older just so they can party.

(11-22-2014, 12:32 AM)sally Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 11:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Statutory Rape, moron.

Explain that to me, MS.

I get that she was 15, you asshole. We get it! But then she was 16 and 17 and 18 and 19 before she cut the relationship off. You'd think after the first few times she'd tell someone (perhaps her mother) that "hey this guy is a fucking pervert, he's drugging and raping me". I mean come on, were all these women severely retarded? Even a mentally handicapped person would start to catch on to his shenanigans.

So the Coz gets a pass here?

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - sally - 11-22-2014

No, but I still think I like him better than you. You're giving me a fucking headache.

(11-22-2014, 12:37 AM)sally Wrote: No, but I still think I like him better than you. You're giving me a fucking headache.

Honestly, I never knew any of this about the Coz, and used to like him.

His stance with his fellow blacks always seemed impressive.

But, now his image is severely tarnished.

Were many of these women trading sex for a supposed shot at fame? Probably.

But, if he legitimately drugged women and fucked them while they were incapacitated, then he's a very depraved individual who should actually be locked up for the rest of his life.

Your headache can be cured with a nice orgasm.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Cutz - 11-22-2014

I was raped by Dr. Huxtable. Not Bill Cosby, but the character he played on TV. Cliff brought me in for a checkup, knocked me unconscious with gas, and when I woke up, my underwear was on backwards.

I'm currently suing NBC for 80 billion dollars.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Duchess - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 12:35 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So the Coz gets a pass here?

What do you mean "gets a pass"? You've got the guy convicted on the word of a bunch of women that we don't even know aren't like that flake Janice. You got any proof? Can you show me even one iota of evidence that this occurred as all these women say it did? What exactly have you got that verifies all of this. Give me something that proves he drugged and raped these women and I'd be delighted to string him up by his balls. I don't give a shit if they were 15 or 55, one knows the difference between good touching and bad touching and if you think you've been violated you don't continue to put yourself in the position to have it happen again and again for years.

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE - Carsman - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 12:35 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So the Coz gets a pass here?

What do you mean "gets a pass"? You've got the guy convicted on the word of a bunch of women that we don't even know aren't like that flake Janice. You got any proof? Can you show me even one iota of evidence that this occurred as all these women say it did? What exactly have you got that verifies all of this. Give me something that proves he drugged and raped these women and I'd be delighted to string him up by his balls. I don't give a shit if they were 15 or 55, one knows the difference between good touching and bad touching and if you think you've been violated you don't continue to put yourself in the position to have it happen again and again for years.

AMEN! The End.