Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 10-12-2015

Thanks Duch and HotD. It was a beautiful morning. Temp was about 42* , no wind and at this time of the morning I was the only person moving. It is funny how fast things change though. Not 30 minutes later the wind started up so the mirror reflection on the river was gone and people started moving. My little slice of heaven was gone and the party resumed.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-13-2015

How did World Beard Day get by me. I'm sorry I missed it.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's never a bad day to shave your beard/mustache, Duchess.

I saw a woman with a mustache last night. I wanted desperately to pin her down and wax that thing.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 02:22 PM)username Wrote: I saw a woman with a mustache last night. I wanted desperately to pin her down and wax that thing.

I once saw a woman with sideburns. I couldn't take my eyes of them.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Blindgreed1 - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If I was a beard guy, I'd be pissed at the beard craze that's going on right now. Some guys rock a beard. Most don't/can't and shouldn't. It's always been an unwritten man code rule that you don't wear a beard unless you're one of those that can do it and rock it. 23 of the bearded population now are nothing more than douche bag hipsters with patchy raggedy ass beards.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 10-13-2015

Pffft. Like you're qualified to determine which guys do and don't rock a beard, Gunnar. 78

Or, do you make your determinations democratically, by sending out pictures of bearded men over Facebook and counting the number of "Likes"?

It's subjective, for men and women. Hell, you've bagged on aussie's beard many times and you've never even seen it (to the best of my knowledge).

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ZEROSPHERES - 10-13-2015

More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized in Kent County, Maryland

[Image: FGFDGH_zps80i5rcba.jpg]

Authorities say they seized more than 700 marijuana plants with a street value of about $1.45 million at a pot farm in Kent County, Maryland, this summer.
Police said Monday that they discovered the plants Aug. 20 at an abandoned property in Chesterville.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-chestertown-pot-bust-20151012-story.html

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ZEROSPHERES - 10-13-2015

^^^ I bet the police were watching this place all summer to see if Duchess' horse would bring any home to her.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 11:11 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: ^^^ I bet the police were watching this place all summer to see if Duchess' horse would bring any home to her.

Probably. When you call the cops about people selling crack in front of your apartment complex they tell you they have bigger fish to fry. "We don't have time for this shit lady, there is an old woman with fig trees and horses selling marijuana out of her house".

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 10-14-2015

I wish I could claim it. I wouldn't have to buy any weed for a loooong time.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Blindgreed1 - 10-14-2015

(10-13-2015, 06:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Pffft. Like you're qualified to determine which guys do and don't rock a beard, Gunnar. 78

Or, do you make your determinations democratically, by sending out pictures of bearded men over Facebook and counting the number of "Likes"?

It's subjective, for men and women. Hell, you've bagged on aussie's beard many times and you've never even seen it (to the best of my knowledge).
I am absolutely qualified. Zakk Wylde... Rocks the beard. John Hamm... Rocks the beard. Keanu Reeves doesn't. Prove me wrong.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 10-14-2015

Okay, I'll play Gunnar. But then I have to get off my ass and get shaking.

It's subjective, as I said.

[Image: 175702601-jpg.jpg]
He looks better to me with facial hair. I like the beard; I think he rocks the look.

Anyway, facial hair isn't like some new trend. You do realize that beards have been around since before the invention of razors, right?

(10-14-2015, 04:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Okay, I'll play Gunnar. But then I have to get off my ass and get shaking.

It's subjective, as I said.

[Image: 175702601-jpg.jpg]
He looks better to me with facial hair. I like the beard; I think he rocks the look.

Anyway, facial hair isn't like some new trend. You do realize that beards have been around since before the invention of razors, right?
He looks like he fell asleep and drooled down his cheek while a dude in front of him was manscaping in front of a fan. You didn't post pics of the other two because you know damned good and well they make Keanu look exactly as I just described in comparison.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 10-14-2015

I would have to see his teeth. WTH am I thinking! All those Hollyweird people have perfect choppers. If I was gay I would do him. But he would probably beat the living shit out of me with his Matrix moves.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - F.U. - 10-14-2015

What a half assed beard. I am no Adonis , but I think my beard is even better than that poor excuse for facial hair.

[Image: 016_zps1mutyu1q.jpg]

OK ok, you can stop laughing anytime now. STOP IT I said. If I had a feeling left it would be hurt. Hahahahahaha
[just having a little fun today]

(10-14-2015, 04:54 PM)F.U. Wrote: What a half assed beard. I am no Adonis , but I think my beard is even better than that poor excuse for facial hair.

[Image: 016_zps1mutyu1q.jpg]

OK ok, you can stop laughing anytime now. STOP IT I said. If I had a feeling left it would be hurt. Hahahahahaha
[just having a little fun today]
You rock it bro. No patchy blotches of pubes on your face. Nice sunburst strat too BTW. Keanu looks like he needs to get the cat up on his chest to lick that shit off his face hah

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - HairOfTheDog - 10-14-2015

I'm almost certain you guys are gay at this point, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Gunnar: "Men who don't rock beards piss me off; they're not even hot! What pray tell are they thinking?" Dramaqueen

F.U.: "Yeah, I rock the beard. Check me out rocking the beard. That's right, you want a piece of this action, don't you bro?"

[Image: gay-bears.jpg]

I'm on to ^ you guys.

Run1

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - sally - 10-14-2015

What do you two homos think about Justin Timberlake and Ashton Kutcher sporting beards?

When I first met my husband he had the perfect amount of body hair and the most facial hair he could grow was a goatee which I thought was sexy. Then as he got older to my horror he was able to grow a full beard plus extra hair everywhere else too. I hate it. For better or worse I guess.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - crash - 10-14-2015

hah

(10-14-2015, 06:24 PM)sally Wrote: What do you two homos think about Justin Timberlake and Ashton Kutcher sporting beards?

When I first met my husband he had the perfect amount of body hair and the most facial hair he could grow was a goatee which I thought was sexy. Then as he got older to my horror he was able to grow a full beard plus extra hair everywhere else too. I hate it. For better or worse I guess.
Timberlake's looks ridiculous.