Mock
IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? (/thread-11755.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - HairOfTheDog - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:00 PM)F.U. Wrote: Disrespectful bitch got what she deserved. Maybe she will think the next time she is told to do something.

Well, I don't know about that - maybe.

I think it's highly likely, however, that Fields will think the next time he considers handling an obstinate juvenile the way he handled the disrespectful bitch -- IF he is allowed to work as a police officer or an SRO again.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - sally - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: He should have just walked away. Many will learn from this. He could always find another job, now he may not be able to.

I don't think he should have just walked away, he should have just not thrown her across the room. That was completely unnecessary and if he's not able to restrain himself from violating policy and the training he's had then he probably shouldn't be a cop.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:00 PM)F.U. Wrote: Disrespectful bitch got what she deserved. Maybe she will think the next time she is told to do something.

Why the hell would you think it's okay for a police officer to manhandle a disrespectful teenager? Huh? He's the adult in a position of authority who should know how to exhibit some self control. There isn't one damn thing about what he did that is okay.

I'm sure FU and every other man here (with the exception of MS because he'd be too busy crying) could have cuffed her and removed her from the class without doing all that.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Maggot - 10-28-2015

If it was my kid that did that I would be pissed at them and might cuff them at the back of their young head.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - BlueTiki - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:59 PM)sally Wrote: I don't think he should have just walked away, he should have just not thrown her across the room. That was completely unnecessary and if he's not able to restrain himself from violating policy and the training he's had then he probably shouldn't be a cop.

I see this as a "Win-Win" for LE and Black Lives Matter.

The cop didn't shoot the bitch.

That's something.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - F.U. - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why the hell would you think it's okay for a police officer to manhandle a disrespectful teenager? Huh? He's the adult in a position of authority who should know how to exhibit some self control. There isn't one damn thing about what he did that is okay.

There it is. It only took a dozen posts to get that response. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

(10-28-2015, 01:43 PM)F.U. Wrote: There it is. It only took a dozen posts to get that response. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

I don't understand. Elaborate.

(10-28-2015, 01:13 PM)sally Wrote: I'm sure FU and every other man here (with the exception of MS because he'd be too busy crying) could have cuffed her and removed her from the class without doing all that.

Even Jimbone?

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - F.U. - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 01:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 01:43 PM)F.U. Wrote: There it is. It only took a dozen posts to get that response. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!

I don't understand. Elaborate.

[Image: 57734806_zpssj7o9lju.jpg]

(10-28-2015, 01:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 01:13 PM)sally Wrote: I'm sure FU and every other man here (with the exception of MS because he'd be too busy crying) could have cuffed her and removed her from the class without doing all that.

Even Jimbone?

I forgot about old gay, pugnacious Jimbone. He'd probably enjoy arguing with her about the phone for 3 hours.

I was going to say Clang too, but after that traffic cone incident I don't think he's the door mat we thought he was. He'd just throw a stapler at her head and knock her out.

(10-28-2015, 02:26 PM)sally Wrote: I forgot about old gay, pugnacious Jimbone. He'd probably enjoy arguing with her about the phone for 3 hours.

I was going to say Clang too, but after that traffic cone incident I don't think he's the door mat we thought he was. He'd just throw a stapler at her head and knock her out.

Yeah, Jimbone and Clang could have gotten her to surrender without personal contact.

Donovan could have too, I bet. He could have gotten her to leave the classroom peacefully and convinced her that it was her own idea. But, I think he's backed away from invoking his jedi mind tricks and behavior modification powers on women and children.

Kid's way would probably have been the most efficient though; just lure her out with one of those new McDonald's sandwiches.

There were plenty of reasonable alternatives to throwing her across the room.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - ZEROSPHERES - 10-28-2015

If the teacher would have said, "Everybody stand up," and she stood, then simply affect an arrest and lead her out of the classroom.

If the teacher had said, "Everybody stand up," and she stayed seated, then instruct the class to leave to another classroom and deal with the girl by closing the door, calling her parents and sitting her out.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - BlueTiki - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 03:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: If the teacher would have said, "Everybody stand up," and she stood, then simply affect an arrest and lead her out of the classroom.

If the teacher had said, "Everybody stand up," and she stayed seated, then instruct the class to leave to another classroom and deal with the girl by closing the door, calling her parents and sitting her out.

You and your damned common sense!

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - SIXFOOTERsez - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 12:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He said repeatedly that he welcomes citizens' videos of police action and encourages more citizens to film; LE can then evaluate to determine if problems exist and, if so, they will be addressed. He looks forward to all of his officers having body cams, he said.

Interesting. I read that one of the students who filmed the cop on the student was arrested for recording the altercation and charged with disrupting school. I didn't even that was a thing.

I read that headline too, it was bullshit.
Right in the next paragraph the chick told exactly what the cop said and what she did in response. The headline was supplied by the news agance in order to further stir the pot.

I might have said "Sugar that's a cool phone and I was thinking of getting one just like it" tried to sweet talk her then when it was in my hands walk out and I just bet she would follow.

I would have been in a lot of trouble at home if I had ever dared disrespect a teacher like that.

(10-28-2015, 03:40 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 03:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: If the teacher would have said, "Everybody stand up," and she stood, then simply affect an arrest and lead her out of the classroom.

You and your damned common sense!

Zero use to be a principal at a tough inner-city school that was predominately black. She's like a female version of Morgan Freeman in Lean On Me.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - blueberryhill - 10-28-2015

This deputy is full of rage and anger and his behavior is so over the top for God's sake....he should not be in the business of law enforcement...it is this type of anger which leads to shooting people stopped for a traffic offense as an example. How dare anyone question my authority?

The one rule when dealing with people IMO, especially children, is you don't humiliate and embarrass them in front of their peers. Surely, the "adults" in the scenario could have figured out a better choice of disciplinary action in the moment. I had to deal with surly and unruly teenagers and I never had to manhandle any of them although I felt like strangling many of them. This deputy reportedly had a reputation for "overkill" and to those of you who believe that the girl deserved it, you just can't let your own anger dictate that kind of behavior when you are in a position of authority. Oh jeez, i sound like I am lecturing.....but I speak the truth....

This guy obviously didn't get the memo about the "Ferguson effect"