Mock
IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? (/thread-11755.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Maggot - 06-03-2015

What could a sex education teacher not teach in a classroom about sex that they would feel the need to have a field trip to a sex shop? Sometimes I feel that children are getting indoctrinated into a world where perversion is the norm.

I suppose you get what you deserve enrolling your child in a school called "Gala democratic school"

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 06-03-2015

My parents would have had a shit fit.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - sally - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 10:57 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: "It was certainly the first time we have taken that kind of field trip and it will probably be our last, which I feel bad (about) because the kids had so much fun," Hedges said.[/i]

Of course the kids had fun. When you're 11-13 years old getting to look at dildos and dirty movies at The Smitten Kitten beats the shit out of taking a boring field trip to the museum of science. Especially for the boys.

That's a bit over the top.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - cannongal - 06-03-2015

(05-30-2015, 03:29 PM)Cutz Wrote: Well, the schools that receive funding based on test scores thank your children for not getting their school more dough.

When the school stops spending money on shit like paving a dirt overflow parking lot and building a brick walkway to nowhere, and starts spending money on education, music and art, maybe I'll think about telling the one that's still in school to try harder. Until then, Standardized tests are utter bullshit.

(06-01-2015, 10:21 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I saw this in the news this morning.

A New Jersey police department is asking parents to stop threatening their kids that they'll be arrested if they are bad, reports CBS New York.

Wildwood Police Chief Robert Regalbuto said officers do not want children to be scared of police when they need help.

"Over the course of a season, we hear hundreds of parents tell their children, 'Don't do anything bad or he (the officer) is going to arrest you,'" Regalbuto said. "We don't want children to be fearful of police officers. We want them to know that police officers are their friends and are there to help them."

Setting up police as the bad guys in kids' minds is shortsighted. We already have enough problems with police/community relations without ingraining that message. I hope parents stop using police officers in that capacity.

I had a cousin that used to tell his kids that all the time. Used to piss me off when he did it. He's a friggin asshole anyway.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - sally - 06-05-2015

Bullshit or appropriate? I'd say inappropriate, but I'd still laugh if my kid came home with this reward. WTF lol.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-middle-school-teachers-give-student-ghetto-award/ar-BBkJuFM?ocid=DELLDHP

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 06-05-2015

This is wild. hah

The fuming family of a Texas middle school student who received a "ghetto" classroom award from his teachers is demanding an explanation for the insulting prize.

A 14-year-old Sulphur Springs Middle School student went home with the "Huh? Award" this week for apparently often saying the word in confusion, KLTV reported.

"I had to take a second look. I was like, really? How could a teacher put this on there?" the eighth grader's grandmother Debra Jose said. "Did she just say ghetto on a certificate that she was giving my grandson?"

[Image: BBkKdMP.img?h=858&w=1019&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=425&y=256]

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - username - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 08:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was like, really?" the eighth grader's grandmother Debra Jose said.

I think they should make an award for "I was like...".

I've used that phrase before..."I was like dumbfounded"...but the "like" is as bad as "huh".

We walked down the street and it was like, crazy, like everyone was wondering about, like the award and shit...huh.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - sally - 06-05-2015

My son would get the ghetto award for "you're trippin". Whenever he does something fucked up the person blaming him is tripping. Me, my husband, his teacher, the cops...

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 06-06-2015

(06-05-2015, 09:37 PM)username Wrote: I've used that phrase before..."I was like dumbfounded"...but the "like" is as bad as "huh".

It is as bad as huh which I've been using a lot lately. "She be like...stupid." "So you think that's cute, huh?"

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - HairOfTheDog - 07-11-2015

Kids in Custody over Custody

[Image: Judge.jpg][Image: Omer_Tsimhoni.png?1381061005]
The parents ^ Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni and Omer Tsimhoni.

Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni lives in Michigan and is reportedly a pediatric eye doctor and widely known glaucoma researcher. Omer Tsimhoni is an internationally prominent traffic safety researcher and General Motors engineer who now lives in Israel.

They have been engaged in a bitter divorce and custody battle since 2009.

[Image: Story.jpg]
The children ^ ages 9, 10, and 15.

The children refuse to see or talk to their father. The judge called out their mother for poisoning them against their father and compared her to Charles Manson in her use of mind control.

After hundreds of court sessions and the children refusing to honor the court's order that they interface with their father, the Judge had the children put in a juvenile detention center at the end of June (separate from criminals).

[Image: untitled.png]

The children continue refusing to see or speak to their father and their mother supports their refusal.

The father and the kids' court appointed legal guardian petitioned the judge to release the children to a two-week summer camp. The judge agreed.

What happens next has not been determined.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-twist-in-odd-custody-fight-kids-now-sent-to-camp/
================================

Is removal of the kids from their mother a bullshit move by the court, or is it appropriate under the circumstances?

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 07-11-2015

I'm going to say bullshit and I don't like her directive "I ORDERED you to have a healthy relationship". Bitch, please.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - username - 07-11-2015

I'd have to know more about both the dad and mother to say. If the father is some truly evil bastard and the kids have legitimate reasons for not wanting ANY type of relationship with their father, I think it's bullshit.

If however, their refusal is really just based on bitch mom's talking down their father for no good reason, I think SHE deserves some jail/camp time (perhaps along with a big, fat fine for good measure).

You'd think a court appointed family therapist could unravel all of this and find out what's really going on.

I hate when two supposed adults can't seemingly go through a divorce without making it as painful and horrible a process as possible for their kids.

I can kind of see why a judge might say "listen assholes, until you can learn to play nice together, neither ONE of you gets to see the kids". It's not fair to the kids but one or both of these parents is totally fucked in the head. Going back to what I wrote originally, I need to know more about Papa (especially).

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - imsuchawildflower - 07-11-2015

(03-17-2015, 09:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Is this bullshit censorship or appropriate respect?

Comedy Central just roasted Justin Bieber. Ludacris (who I like) was in the audience. He took offense to a couple of jokes made about his very good friend and costar Paul Walker's death last year.

[Image: 267AA98000000578-2998929-image-m-6_1426602546125.jpg]
Ludacris and Paul Walker

This crack was made by comedian Jeff Ross in regard to a remark Bieber had made:
'Move bitch, get out of the way!' is what Paul Walker should've told that tree. Too soon? Too fast? Too furious?'

Another roaster, Pete Davidson joked:
'Just this past year, Justin got arrested for drag racing. Unfortunately, it wasn't with Paul Walker. What? He's doing great! He's got a movie coming out!' (HOTD: I think the latest in the F&F movie franchise with Paul Walker is about to be released.)

The studio audience was apparently pretty silent in response to the jokes.

So, Comedy Central has branded the content "offensive" and edited the quips out of the roast to be aired on March 30th.

It's just entertainment and Comedy Central has a right to edit as they see fit, but I don't find the jokes offensive and think the second one is kinda funny (and that Ludacris best steer clear of Don Rickles).

Those are signs of a great comedian...unafraid to push the envelope and offend. I personally think it's funny, but there would be a small part of me that cringes to think Paul walkers daughter would hear people make light of her father's death. But serioisly, you have to be able to laugh at tragedy sometimes...or it will overwhelm you.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - imsuchawildflower - 07-11-2015

(03-17-2015, 09:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Is this bullshit censorship or appropriate respect?

Comedy Central just roasted Justin Bieber. Ludacris (who I like) was in the audience. He took offense to a couple of jokes made about his very good friend and costar Paul Walker's death last year.

[Image: 267AA98000000578-2998929-image-m-6_1426602546125.jpg]
Ludacris and Paul Walker

This crack was made by comedian Jeff Ross in regard to a remark Bieber had made:
'Move bitch, get out of the way!' is what Paul Walker should've told that tree. Too soon? Too fast? Too furious?'

Another roaster, Pete Davidson joked:
'Just this past year, Justin got arrested for drag racing. Unfortunately, it wasn't with Paul Walker. What? He's doing great! He's got a movie coming out!' (HOTD: I think the latest in the F&F movie franchise with Paul Walker is about to be released.)

The studio audience was apparently pretty silent in response to the jokes.

So, Comedy Central has branded the content "offensive" and edited the quips out of the roast to be aired on March 30th.

It's just entertainment and Comedy Central has a right to edit as they see fit, but I don't find the jokes offensive and think the second one is kinda funny (and that Ludacris best steer clear of Don Rickles).

Those are signs of a great comedian...unafraid to push the envelope and offend. I personally think it's funny, but there would be a small part of me that cringes to think Paul walkers daughter would hear people make light of her father's death. But serioisly, you have to be able to laugh at tragedy sometimes...or it will overwhelm you.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - BlueTiki - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 01:49 PM)username Wrote: I'd have to know more about both the dad and mother to say.

She's a Jewish mother!

What else do you need to know?

And she teaches kids to disrespect non- maternal authority.

I'm bettin' dad traded her in for a younger, hotter model and she's pissed.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - HairOfTheDog - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 01:49 PM)username Wrote: I'd have to know more about both the dad and mother to say. If the father is some truly evil bastard and the kids have legitimate reasons for not wanting ANY type of relationship with their father, I think it's bullshit.

You'd think a court appointed family therapist could unravel all of this and find out what's really going on.
(07-11-2015, 04:30 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And she teaches kids to disrespect non- maternal authority.

I don't know why the woman filed for divorce, but I did find some more details regarding the kids' behavior, their allegations against their dad, and what led to the little shits being tossed in an upscale placement center.

Snip:
A 25-page report filed in November 2014 by William Lansat, the children's initial court appointed guardian and legal adviser, provides a historical overview of the case, which started in December 2009 when Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni filed for divorce from her husband of 14 years.

The divorce was finalized in August 2011, but court records indicate the couple have been in court numerous times on dozens of legal issues pertaining to parenting time, court-ordered psychological evaluation, family and individual therapy and other matters involving the children.

The father, a General Motors engineer, lives the majority of time in Israel and because his ex-wife fears he might kidnap the children and take them out of the country, he has been ordered to turn over his passport during parental visits, according to court records.

In a Nov. 23, 2014, report to Gorcyca, a frustrated Lansat wrote that "the behaviors of these children toward their father over the years is neither normal nor acceptable."

Lansat said a two-day court appearance in August 2014 underscored his concerns. "The children would not answer any adult; they huddled together as if they were sending messages/vibes to each other in some sort of Manson-like behavior," he wrote.

Lansat's comparison to Charles Manson and his followers would be repeated months later when Gorcyca suggested the children were engaging in Manson cult-like activity before he separated them from their mother and each other at Children's Village.

Lansat noted another mental health professional indicated she saw the children "tapping their feet under the table in the jury room as if they were sending Morse codes to each other."

Lansat wrote that parenting time scheduled for Aug. 21 and 22, 2014, in the court's jury room was disrupted by the children's behavior.

"When the children first came to the courthouse on that Thursday it took at least six deputies, a prosecutor ... various court personnel and finally the judge to get those kids into the jury room," Lansat wrote. "The court admonished Mother as to what the Court saw in the children's behavior on the record — at least twice. The three minor children sat outside the courtroom on the chairs. the children would not respond to me — but more important — either to the deputies or the prosecutor. For minor children to basically evade armed Sheriff's (deputies) is absolutely appalling.

"I advised Mother that unless she gets these kids off the bench, there will be grave consequences — such as placement in the Children's Village." The oldest son apologized to Gorcyca earlier in the summer but refused to talk to his father, who he described as "violent" because he allegedly saw him hit his mother.

According to the Lansat report, on Aug. 27, 2010, the children called 911 on their mother's instruction after she alleged her husband was "pushing her around." The children also alleged their father "threatened to kill them while at a park."

Police investigated and did not find any injuries or probable cause for arrest. Omer Tsimhoni denied making the threat and Lansat said the case was closed.

Full story: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2015/07/09/children-detained-rejecting-dad/29935383/
----------------------

To me, it sounds like mom is in fact teaching her kids to disrespect non-maternal authority and probably poisoning them against their dad (or, she's at least enabling their bizarre behavior).

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 07-12-2015

I think the concern that the father would take the kids to Israel is a legitimate concern.

How do you force people to have a healthy relationship?

The kids sound like twats but I also think the adults are very annoyed that they can't get the kids to do what they want them to do.

The mother raised these little monsters, maybe she should be paying some consequences.

Meh. It only reinforces my belief that most kids are way more trouble than they are worth.

I don't know how any of you were raised but I would have paid a high price for such a disrespectful attitude.

When I first read this story I didn't agree with what the judge had done but my feelings have changed, maybe that's exactly what those kids need. You can't have kids disrespecting authority and letting them get away with it, it isn't doing them any favor.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Maggot - 07-12-2015

(07-11-2015, 08:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: To me, it sounds like mom is in fact teaching her kids to disrespect non-maternal authority and probably poisoning them against their dad (or, she's at least enabling their bizarre behavior).

That happens quite a bit in a divorce, when I was first divorced whenever I talked to my Daughter I could hear my ex in the background from time to time talking shit about me. I ignored it and when my daughter came over never once said a bad word about her. I figured my child should not be in the middle of adults arguing, that's one reason I got a divorce when my child was 3 yrs old. I did not want her to see the way we treated each other.
But the ex in her infinite wisdom tried all kinds of things to make me look bad. This week my Daughter turns 29 and cannot stand her mother sure she talks to her but there is no respect in her tone of voice. But she calls me every day almost.
Some people just don't get it and use the children as a tool for their hatred, a very fine line to walk in the experiment of life.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Duchess - 07-12-2015

It's despicable when parents use their children that way.

I know someone going this type of thing right now and to his credit he never says a bad word about the mother of his kids even though she is a friggin' piece of work.

RE: IS THIS BULLSHIT OR APPROPRIATE? - Cutz - 07-12-2015

(07-11-2015, 02:40 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Those are signs of a great comedian...unafraid to push the envelope and offend. I personally think it's funny, but there would be a small part of me that cringes to think Paul walkers daughter would hear people make light of her father's death. But serioisly, you have to be able to laugh at tragedy sometimes...or it will overwhelm you.
No, that's actually the sign of a terrible comedian. Unable to think of anything funny, so push the envelope for pure shock value. If they'd actually had funny jokes, I'd agree with you. It's the difference between Carlos Mencia (stand-up, not TV show.) and Lisa Lampanelli. Carlos pushed the envelope because he wanted to make people talk and generate social change. Lisa just talked about how much black cock she'd sucked to make people cringe. Jeff Ross can be funny, but falls in the 2nd category a lot. Pete Davidson is just trying to make a name for himself.

As for the judge sending kids to detention for not liking their father - complete bullshit. Judge high on her own power. You can't order people to like someone. You can order the kids into Dad's custody for a weekend a month, but you can't force them to speak with him. Having the judicial system involved in the case to begin with is a waste of time, and sending the kids to JD is a waste of taxpayer money. Bullshit. They're not the first kids to be fucked up by Mommy.