Mock
POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE (/thread-11806.html)

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Blindgreed1 - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 11:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: I don't recall seeing any white thugs and you have to search to find the cracker in the crowd. Like I said the opportunity was/is there and it says a lot towards the mentality of the thugs.
I saw a couple of them wearing "Black Power" shirts. I didn't see any "White Power" shirts. hah

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - QueenBee - 04-28-2015

And the Mom of the Year award goes to this mom. She saw her son on TV throwing rocks at the police, went looking for him...and when she found him, reached out and slapped him upside the head.

Good for her.

[Image: 150428_wnn_mom_rioter_16x9_992_zps32wxe8mw.jpg]

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Duchess - 04-28-2015

Oh wow, imagine that!

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - JsMom - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 07:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Heat seeking missile. 28

A Baltimore mother is being hailed for doing her part to quell the violence on after a video of her smacking her son upside the head when she spotted him rioting and throwing rocks at police emerged on Monday.

The unidentified mom recognized her son even though he was wearing a black ski mask that covered much of his face.

When the mother spotted her son, who was also dressed in all black, on TV throwing rocks she went after him like a heat-seeking missile.

[Image: 2815E80F00000578-3058476-image-m-67_1430198327410.jpg]

[Image: 2815E80A00000578-3058476-image-m-66_1430198316190.jpg]

This would be me if my son ever in his life thought it would be ok to riot no matter the circumstance.

I'm never going to know what it's like to be black in America or what it's like to try and live my life in a bad neighborhood. The closest I'm ever going to get to this kind of thing is in videos and through words. I see a lot of injustice and when I think about it, it bothers me.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - blueberryhill - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd say anyone who participated in the chaos is a thug.

And i agree with you as does our esteemed President.....

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - SIXFOOTERsez - 04-28-2015

The mayor can't speak to save her ass. Did I hear her say they gave folks that want to destroy a place to do that?
LOL

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Blindgreed1 - 04-28-2015

"I'm not black, white, red or yellow I'm an American."

Scrolling across my screen is a comment made by a councilman who said that Obama may as well have called the protesters the N word. I'm not sure but I think that was in response to him calling them thugs or something to that affect. Whatta dumbass statement.

I just heard fuck on CNN, more than once. The cops are in the crowd.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Maggot - 04-28-2015

Put it on FOX they delete those words. hah

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - HairOfTheDog - 04-28-2015

Baltimore has been peaceful today, thankfully.

I saw that hundreds of pastors were meeting with community members earlier, developing plans to curtail violence. Those pastors and community members are working with the Bloods and Crips to keep the peace tonight.

The Bloods and Crips were reportedly standing between rioters and police last night. If there were gang members involved in the rioting, they weren't Bloods and Crips (according to reports). And, there are now 2,000 National Guards and 1,000 police officers on patrol.

I don't know; I feel a little nervous, but hopeful. I hope the peace can be maintained and that protestors will actually clear out when curfew hits. I think that curfew is gonna be very difficult to enforce.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - FAHQTOO - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Baltimore has been peaceful today, thankfully.

I saw that hundreds of pastors were meeting with community members earlier, developing plans to curtail violence. Those pastors and community members are working with the Bloods and Crips to keep the peace tonight.

The Bloods and Crips were reportedly standing between rioters and police last night. If there were gang members involved in the rioting, they weren't Bloods and Crips (according to reports). And, there are now 2,000 National Guards and 1,000 police officers on patrol.

I don't know; I feel a little nervous, but hopeful. I hope the peace can be maintained and that protestors will actually clear out when curfew hits. I think that curfew is gonna be very difficult to enforce.

They're starting to get shitty now. Geraldo put himself in the middle of the thugs...he's gonna get his ass kicked. hah

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - HairOfTheDog - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 10:02 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Geraldo put himself in the middle of the thugs...he's gonna get his ass kicked. hah

Good! I hope he gets beaten to death for choosing to be there.

I'm just playing around, of course.

Even though the man is no Sherpa, I don't wish violence or death upon the filthy rich adventure-seeker.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - FAHQTOO - 04-29-2015

(04-28-2015, 10:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 10:02 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Geraldo put himself in the middle of the thugs...he's gonna get his ass kicked. hah

Good! I hope he gets beaten to death for choosing to be there.

I'm just playing around, of course.

Even though the man is no Sherpa, I don't wish violence or death upon the filthy rich adventure-seeker.

Sadly, he's still with us. Maybe next time.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - FAHQTOO - 04-29-2015

You know the real blacks are pissed when they start calling out the niggers.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Duchess - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:12 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You know the real blacks are pissed when they start calling out the niggers.

They have every reason to be. I always appreciate seeing them speak out against it and often wish more would.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - HairOfTheDog - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:11 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sadly, he's still with us.

Way to ruin Donovan's day. Smiley_emoticons_wink

On the plus side, nobody got badly hurt or killed in Baltimore last night.

Friday is when police are due to finalize their preliminary investigative report into Freddie Gray's death. I don't know if the Commissioner or the Mayor or the D.A. will reveal many details publicly, but I'm crossing my fingers that they at least give the public a general account of what the officers claim went down.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Maggot - 04-29-2015

The blue lipstick brings out her brown eyes. Clang what's your opinion?

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - ramseycat - 04-29-2015

She's absolutely right.

I did chuckle at "little black ghetto bastards."

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Blindgreed1 - 04-29-2015

(04-28-2015, 08:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Baltimore has been peaceful today, thankfully.

Actually, yesterday it was an Islamic group that got them together to protect the streets and promote peace. So to put it in perspective... The Bloods and the Crips are protecting the streets as a result of a peace effort from Islam. It must be opposites week.