Mock
POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE (/thread-11806.html)

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - HairOfTheDog - 05-01-2015

Homicide -- so says the Medical Examiner in the Freddie Gray case.

Criminal charges will be filed as supported by probable cause -- so says the State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby after a thorough independent investigation.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Blindgreed1 - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 04:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sounds like you've made a habit of surrounding yourself with immature or ignorant women, Gunnar (or, maybe they're all just too confident to placate and you're simply wrong a lot?).

Anyway, I tell people they're right or I think they're right all the time; men and women alike. But, only when I really mean it. I've agreed with you many times here at Mock.

And, yeah, I suspect you were only playing around with that last comment. Still, I think you're about as stubborn a mule as I've ever encountered, even when you're playing around. That's quite an accomplishment, considering I interface with hardheaded people in their 80s and 90s on a regular basis.

[Image: men_c_2959821.jpg]

Awink
So his fatal injury occurred in the van huh? Crazy. Burla2

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - HairOfTheDog - 05-01-2015

Wow, that was a hell of a press conference.

Mosby released a lot more information than expected, including the filing of second degree murder charges against one of the officers and manslaughter charges against the other five.

Warrants have been issued for the officers' arrests.

(05-01-2015, 10:56 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So his fatal injury occurred in the van huh? Crazy. Burla2

Yes. But certainly not crazy or unexpected.

Duchess's belief was confirmed to be accurate, in that investigators confirm that Freddy Gray was in fact seriously injured before he was "hoisted" in the van, after being denied requested medical attention.

The State's Attorney noted that Gray should not have been apprehended and was illegally arrested without probable cause -- he shouldn't have been in that van in the first place. He was not carrying a switchblade, as was falsely reported. He was carrying a legal pocket knife.

While injured and denied requested medical attention and aid 5 times during transport, Gray suffered a fatal injury in the back of the van. That confirms what's been suggested for the last week and supports your belief.

Those are the allegations and known facts at this time.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Duchess - 05-01-2015

Wow. Just wow!

They even lacked probable cause to make the arrest.

I'm really enjoying knowing that every one of those cops is feeling some level of fear right now.

Oh great. Now the powers that be are afraid to bring the cops in to be arraigned. They want to do it by video. Bring those bitches in and let them feel extreme fear. I have zero pity for them. I fricken hate it when bad people are shown any courtesy, loathe it. Ugh.

Officer Goodson is the driver of the van who has not given a statement to authorities.

He is the one facing the most serious charge: second degree depraved heart murder.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Midwest Spy - 05-01-2015

Did they DA speculate as to how/what went down inside the van.

2nd degree murder due to gross negligence. I'd be interested to get more details on what that means.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - JsMom - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh great. Now the powers that be are afraid to bring the cops in to be arraigned. They want to do it by video. Bring those bitches in and let them feel extreme fear. I have zero pity for them. I fricken hate it when bad people are shown any courtesy, loathe it. Ugh.

Yes, they should have to feel the same fear Gray suffered.

PARTY OUTSIDE OF THE JAILHOUSE TONIGHT!! (If the cops get brought in) Woohoo! Bass Ass Grin

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Maggot - 05-01-2015

Give the people what they want.

(05-01-2015, 11:23 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd be interested to get more details on what that means.

So you can find a way to justify his murder? Hahahaha!

(05-01-2015, 11:30 AM)Maggot Wrote: Give the people what they want.

It's about equality, not giving them what they want.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Maggot - 05-01-2015

Instead of watching the Manny/Floyd fight I should just watch the Baltimore show.

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Midwest Spy - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:23 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd be interested to get more details on what that means.

So you can find a way to justify his murder? Hahahaha!

You are not grasping the concept....

Poor Philly fans will have you to blame.

(05-01-2015, 11:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: Instead of watching the Manny/Floyd fight I should just watch the Baltimore show.

(05-01-2015, 11:23 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Did they DA speculate as to how/what went down inside the van.

2nd degree murder due to gross negligence. I'd be interested to get more details on what that means.

The most serious charge, against Officer Goodson, is actually second degree "depraved heart" murder -- I edited my post.

Depraved-heart murder means that death was a result of the defendant's "extreme indifference to the value of human life".

Three of the other five officers were charged with involuntary manslaughter (not all 5, as I mistakenly posted upthread).

Involuntary manslaughter means an unintentional killing that results from recklessness or criminal negligence.

Snip:
One officer, Caesar R. Goodson Jr. was charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter, assault and misconduct in office.

Lt. Brian W. Rice was charged with manslaughter, assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Officer William G. Porter and Sgt. Alicia D. White were each charged with manslaughter, assault and misconduct in office.

Officers Edward M. Nero and Garrett E. Miller were charged with assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

Full story: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-freddie-gray-mosby-presser-0502-20150501-story.html

RE: POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE - Blindgreed1 - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 11:08 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 10:56 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: So his fatal injury occurred in the van huh? Crazy. Burla2

Yes. But certainly not crazy or unexpected.

Duchess's belief was confirmed to be accurate, in that investigators confirm that Freddy Gray was in fact seriously injured before he was "hoisted" in the van, after being denied requested medical attention.

The State's Attorney noted that Gray should not have been apprehended and was illegally arrested without probable cause -- he shouldn't have been in that van in the first place. He was not carrying a switchblade, as was falsely reported. He was carrying a legal pocket knife.

While injured and denied requested medical attention and aid 5 times during transport, Gray suffered a fatal injury in the back of the van. That confirms what's been suggested for the last week and supports your belief.

Those are the allegations and known facts at this time.
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say, I was right? hah

(05-01-2015, 11:34 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Poor Philly fans will have you to blame.

You're not blackmailing me, pal.

(05-01-2015, 11:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:34 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Poor Philly fans will have you to blame.

You're not blackmailing me, pal.
I got your back sistah!