Mock
WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? (/thread-11836.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 04-28-2015

What's your idea of a good time?

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Jimbone - 04-28-2015

Is this a trick question?

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 01:47 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Is this a trick question?

No, not at all. I'm curious to know what y'all consider fun. I think I might have preconceived ideas about what some of you think is entertaining/fun. Like Sally for example, I think she views cooking as a good time, when she talks about it I get the vibe that she's very happy doing it.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Carsman - 04-28-2015

Golfing, fishing, boating, dining out, getting it on, anything but work! Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - sally - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 01:52 PM)Duchess Wrote: Like Sally for example, I think she views cooking as a good time, when she talks about it I get the vibe that she's very happy doing it.[/i][/size]

I think I like talking about it more than I actually like doing it.

I like traveling, boating, fishing, dining out, gardening, drinking alcohol... Like Cars said, anything other than work.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 04:39 PM)sally Wrote: I like traveling, boating, fishing, dining out, gardening, drinking alcohol...

I learned something new about you.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Blindgreed1 - 04-28-2015

I like camping, fishing, dining out, going to football games or watching on TV, craft and home brews, and hot sweaty sex. Not necessarily in that order.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Donovan - 04-28-2015

I love old shit. Museums, archaeological sites, ruins, monuments. I can't get enough of that stuff. I am very happy being left alone for hours at a time poking through it.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Jimbone - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 07:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: I love old shit. Museums, archaeological sites, ruins, monuments. I can't get enough of that stuff. I am very happy being left alone for hours at a time poking through it.

A man after my own heart. There's something about touching and walking amongst history that reaches my soul.

As for things I'd like to poke for hours, well, that's another topic.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Maggot - 04-28-2015

I love the tug of a fish on the end of my line, the LOL from here time after time.
The look of a woman in a sundress towards sunset. The throaty ROAR of a decked out Corvette.
The laughter that comes playing poker in the breezeway, with friends and relatives that come along to see me.
A dartboard in winter with white chalk on my fingers, next to a woodstove with the wind whipping my winders.
The quiet peep of a peeper that sings in my garden who's staring at a frog that is growing a hardon.
The smell of spring with the ground coming alive and the black guy that lives next to me spinning his jive.
It all comes together I smile you see, because of the people that influence me.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Cutz - 04-28-2015

I enjoy watching movies on my computer while playing candy crush.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - FAHQTOO - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 08:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: I love the tug of a fish on the end of my line, the LOL from here time after time.
The look of a woman in a sundress towards sunset. The throaty ROAR of a decked out Corvette.
The laughter that comes playing poker in the breezeway, with friends and relatives that come along to see me.
A dartboard in winter with white chalk on my fingers, next to a woodstove with the wind whipping my winders.
The quiet peep of a peeper that sings in my garden who's staring at a frog that is growing a hardon.
The smell of spring with the ground coming alive and the black guy that lives next to me spinning his jive.
It all comes together I smile you see, because of the people that influence me.

^^what he said^^

oh, and riding, bbq's, bonfires and traveling.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Clang McFly - 04-28-2015

Karaoke with my brother and friends, dressing en femme, watching TV/movies(especially time travel and body swap), posting here at Mock with my second family, grilling, helping other people....

And more?

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 04-29-2015

(04-28-2015, 07:46 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 07:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: I love old shit. Museums, archaeological sites, ruins, monuments. I can't get enough of that stuff. I am very happy being left alone for hours at a time poking through it.

A man after my own heart. There's something about touching and walking amongst history that reaches my soul.

As for things I'd like to poke for hours, well, that's another topic.

Take the hint and invite Jim on your next archaeological dig, Donovan. Sounds like you'd be virtually guaranteed to erect an old Bone. Awink

I enjoy bullying Mock Men, solo road trips, listening to music while surfing the internet stoned, going out for brunch and drinks on Sunday, exploring new places and things, long naps...

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I enjoy bullying Mock Men

28 My hero

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Jimbone - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Take the hint and invite Jim on your next archaeological dig, Donovan. Sounds like you'd be virtually guaranteed to erect an old Bone. Awink

Oooh gah!

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 04-30-2015

(04-28-2015, 04:39 PM)sally Wrote: I like traveling, boating, fishing, dining out, gardening, drinking alcohol...

I was thinking about you just now as I was looking at the garden center ad. Wasn't it you that said you would like to have a herb garden? Did you plant one? Have you ever considered planting one in a container?

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - F.U. - 04-30-2015

You all know the basics about me. A few things I haven't mentioned are, I dig writing love poems to my girls, Watching old westerns or war movies, Talking on my amateur radios, Cooking, flirting with the ladies, a occasional bottle of wine and reading posts here at mock learning about the lives of others all over the world..

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Donovan - 04-30-2015

Maybe me and Jim will invite HotD, Duchess along and old bones and thorough poking will ensue.

Archaeologically speaking of course.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 04-30-2015

You and Jim want an audience? Kinky!

Seriously, I share your appreciation of museums, historical landmarks, and such Donovan.

But, I think I'd be a serious drag on an archaeological dig. Exploring and camping and hiking and fishing are fun, but I don't dig digging.