Mock
WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? (/thread-11836.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2015

Maybe she's waiting for you to trim your quotes before she agrees to trim her posts, MS. I think you lead the pack on that one since JsMom doesn't post nearly often enough anymore.

It used to make me laugh when Js would quote a 12 page of comments just to post a smilie.

Probably the most funny quoting snafus were Pspence's though. She drove LC crazy with all the broken quotes and back-to-back posts.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Midwest Spy - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 06:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Maybe she's waiting for you to trim your quotes before she agrees to trim her posts, MS. I think you lead the pack on that one since JsMom doesn't post nearly often enough anymore.

It used to make me laugh when Js would quote a 12 page of comments just to post a smilie.

Probably the most funny quoting snafus were Pspence's though. She drove LC crazy with all the broken quotes and back-to-back to posts.

Don't worry, BG hasn't trimmed anything since the 70's.

He's a way worse offender than me.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 07:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Don't worry, BG hasn't trimmed anything since the 70's.

He's a way worse offender than me.

I'm not worried and it doesn't bother me; just pointing out that you're kinda lax on the trimming yourself.

But, now that you mention it, Gunnar could probably give you a run for your money when it comes to dragging around post baggage.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Donovan - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 06:22 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:06 PM)Donovan Wrote: I love playing with the kid and dog in the back yard. Fuck I'm gonna miss that.

Whom is saying goodbye to whom Dono?

I am. The relationship has been increasingly dead in the water since she made a fatal error last year on vacation. Killed us like frost kills an evergreen tree, it just took a while for all the branches to turn brown. Bottom line is, we are both horribly damaged individuals and it's very possible there isn't a person on the planet who could deal with either of us for long.

We got three years out of it. I've had worse relationships. But we're calling this one on account of disinterest.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - ramseycat - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 06:06 PM)Donovan Wrote: I love playing with the kid and dog in the back yard. Fuck I'm gonna miss that.

Did I miss something here? You and your lady broke up?

ETA: never mind. That's too bad Donovan. Can I ask what fatal error she made?

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Donovan - 05-06-2015

She picked a senseless stupid fight last summer while we were eight hundred miles from home, and escalated it to where she threatened, then actually did, drive off and leave me and my son to find our own way home because we had gone in her vehicle. Took a lot of hours and a lot of unnecessary work and money to get me and my boy safely home. Killed the trust right there. Only stayed because she begged me to, but it was done at that point.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - ramseycat - 05-06-2015

Wow. I'd a left her right then.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - blueberryhill - 05-06-2015

No kidding!

Blueberry, don't stop posting, but trim it up please.

Not your beaver, your posts.

lol
[/quote]

Well, I might consider it.......what's in it for me, tho? Oops, I trimmed part of your quote, namely, your name....so sorry MWS!

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Donovan - 05-07-2015

(05-06-2015, 10:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Wow. I'd a left her right then.

I did. I had my stuff packed and a check in some landlady ' s hand within two days. But like I said, she begged me to stay so I gave it one more shot. But it really was over from that point.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Maggot - 05-07-2015

Ramseykittens I see a door!!!

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 05-07-2015

(05-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Donovan Wrote: she threatened, then actually did, drive off and leave me and my son to find our own way home because we had gone in her vehicle.

My God.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Love Child - 05-07-2015

(05-06-2015, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wish you much success in finding a new couch that feels like a dream but looks like a nightmare. May the force be with you.

I second that.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - ramseycat - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 04:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ramseykittens I see a door!!!

Explain.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Maggot - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 08:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 04:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ramseykittens I see a door!!!

Explain.

Donovan is without woman, Ramseykittens is without man. The door is open. And school is in session. hah

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - ramseycat - 05-07-2015

That door is NOT open. I've given my heart to another. Or I'm lusting after another...

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Clang McFly - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 09:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That door is NOT open. I've given my heart to another. Or I'm lusting after another...

You're talking about me, right?hah

Just kidding.

*slinks back to the friendzone*

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - aussiefriend - 05-08-2015

Donovan, what a horrible experience. I just hope your child is not traumatised from it. You are well rid of her. I wonder down the track what you will hear about what she has done or something really weird about her. I think that this is who she really is, and she may have been hiding it from you, it finally came out and then she tried to cover it up. Too late, she was busted.

Maya Angelou "when someone shows you who they are, believe them". I love that quote, it so fits here.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 07:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Maya Angelou "when someone shows you who they are, believe them". I love that quote, it so fits here.

I'm familiar with that quote and like it too. It's true!

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - F.U. - 05-08-2015

(05-07-2015, 09:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That door is NOT open. I've given my heart to another. Or I'm lusting after another...

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Blindgreed1 - 05-08-2015

(05-06-2015, 06:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:27 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:12 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Get a dog and volunteer for Big Brothers...problem solved.

Great advice FQ.

Don't know why Aussie and BBH are always insinuating you're a moron?

Wrong. Aussie thinks I'm a desperate dick chaser and BBH thinks I'm the moral police. hah I haven't seen where they called me a moron yet...but then again, BBH might have in one of her long, boring explanations/scoldings and I might have missed it when my eyes glazed over.

No kidding!

Blueberry, don't stop posting, but trim it up please.

Not your beaver, your posts.

lol
Word, or I will start posting TLDNR.