Mock
WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? (/thread-11836.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 06:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Word, or I will start posting TLDNR.

[Image: b26d73716f7553b7fbf0f2e9bf2d88d6154080f6...285fd3.jpg]
Crying-into-tissue

As heartbreaking as I'm sure it would be to have you respond with that clever burn, I bet blueberry will keep posting as she sees fit.

I hope so anyway. I like reading her comments, even the rambling disjointed ones.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - IroningBroad - 05-08-2015

Good time for me is spending time with the kids and husband...

JK

A good time for me is when I can take a fucking nap ...ALONE...after having eaten to my fill.

I really do miss naps though...

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Maggot - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 08:01 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Good time for me is spending time with the kids and husband...

JK

A good time for me is when I can take a fucking nap ...ALONE...after having eaten to my fill.

I really do miss naps though...

I'm taking a 3 month nap soon and will let you know how it goes. BH I will also put you on my "need to know" list. If not for nothing but for the elaboration of the facts. You seem to have a way with words and their elaborate specifications and nuances that feel unnoticed and disconnected but I see the puzzle and the wit that goes into them.
Keep up the good work! It keeps them wondering and myself ever fearful.
HOTD beware of false impressions
User .........call me bitch! At least before the quake.
MS keep up the good work! hah you're a lovable Teddy.
Aussiegal ........well....at least its not bitch
Faqutoo.....please give-em hell in my steed. Lord knows they need a beating
Sally grow some sideburns and appreciate Elvis for once in your hellspawn life.
Crash......come back and kick ass especially Aussiebitches
Mo. well dude its been nice knowin ya Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 your my superman and batman all wrapped up in James Bond
BH.......Fuck off hah
Donovan I hope a showgirl with a ton of money becomes your lapdog
Cutz may the good Lord bless you but may the Devil posses your shoes
HOTD you are worth mentioning twice, my Zen master, you always make me think and that's a gift.
ironing board. I think you have a lot to add but you multiply my apprehensions .....but that's OK
Blindgreed you fucking smartass! Why oh why do I laugh at your nutty comments its a relief like being on a bus alone all day.
Clang I wanna kill you but cannot figure out what plastic utensil to use.
Ramseykittens you know I love you.........And always will.

And Duchess...........You are like a fresh breeze, your un biased, kinda slippery and hard to grasp sometimes but I always know you're there like that big assed maple in my yard, a staple and a rock. The kindest person I know and I may write a letter to the Pope because of you.

Goodnight hah and sleep tight.

yeah I almost forgot..........Good luck fo the next 4 yrs Limey!

See y'all in about 12 days...............

I don't understand, my friend.

Are you out for 3 months or are you taking off for 12 days?

Selfishly, I don't like it when you're not around for even 3 days. I hope it's something good you'll be up to and I'll miss you.

(05-08-2015, 09:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't understand, my friend.

Are you out for 3 months or are you taking off for 12 days?

Selfishly, I don't like it when you're not around for even 3 days. I hope it's something good you'll be up to and I'll miss you.

I'm sick of your shit and I'm taking Hanukah early this year. Blowing-kisses Or the 12 days of Christmas but I'm eating the damn Partridges and starting with Susan Dey, she's a bit dry.
[Image: th?id=JN.Tp6IRmTgA1XfbCcAULBaNg&pid=15.1&P=0]

Damn I miss User ...........Where the hell is she? Surfing?

Okay, be mysterious then.

Just also be well and be back sooner than later.

I'm sick of your shit as well (that's a lie, actually). Blowing-kisses

P.s. I miss user when she's out too.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - sally - 05-08-2015

Thanks Maggot for comparing me to Elvis. I imagine it's the fat bloated Elvis and not the skinny sexy Elvis.

Good luck to whatever you're doing for the next 12 days, you insane asshole.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Cutz - 05-08-2015

I'm finally part of the group.

Sally, the fat bloated Elvis did Karate or at least tried so I would never associate you with him. Now the skinny Elvis that danced with Ann Margret and always had glazed eyes like my drunk Uncle Albert, now I would maybe mix you up with him.

(05-08-2015, 10:25 PM)Cutz Wrote: I'm finally part of the group.

Oh zip it..........I only included you for pity and asked Clang to light a candle in his stupid church with a q-tip coated with ear wax because his hands shake and the earwax makes the flame last long enough so his hands have enough time to light the 1.50 contribution to the homeless in Cancun candle.

Well, that's nice for Cutz, Maggot.

But when are you gonna tell Cars that there were just too many Cs in the group, so you had to cut one (not like that!) when Cutz made the cut?

Don't worry Cars -- the rest of us still like you alright (some of us do, anyway).

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - aussiefriend - 05-09-2015

You can call me bitch Maggot, I don't mind.

Donovan, you got a lucky escape, what if she was a psycho bitch that was a stalker or something, at the very least she is weird and abusive.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Duchess - 05-09-2015

(05-08-2015, 09:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm taking a 3 month nap soon and will let you know how it goes.

I don't know what you mean and I have fear of the unknown. I don't know if I should be happy for you or scared out of my mind. Please advise. Thanks!

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Midwest Spy - 05-09-2015

Good luck with everything Maggot!

We await your return!

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 05:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Donovan, you got a lucky escape, what if she was a psycho bitch that was a stalker or something, at the very least she is weird and abusive.

How do you know she's weird and abusive, aussie?

They reportedly loved and lived with each other for years; there are two sides to every story and you're only hearing one.

What if Donovan was being an unbearable prick, so she left the grown man and his teenage son to find alternate transportation in order to keep things from getting explosive in the car ride back?

Sometimes putting some distance between each other is the best option until things calm down.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - Clang McFly - 05-09-2015

(05-08-2015, 09:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang I wanna kill you but cannot figure out what plastic utensil to use.

Certainly not these.

*points to stockpile of plastic forks knives and spoons procured from various fast food joints*

Oh noes. I haz sealed my fate. I iz gonna die.

Have a good nap, Maggot. I'll still be here annoying the fuck out of Aussie and ruining threads with my toilet talk.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - aussiefriend - 05-09-2015

HoTD, you don't strand a child out in the middle of nowhere or the man you say that you love and care for either. That is not the way to resolve conflict it is weird and she was in the wrong. She blew it. Which is why she was remorseful. It was her who broke the trust not him.

Distance in a relationship can be positive if you are going to reflect and take stock of where you are at. It would need to be discussed and negotiated in a controlled environment where logical persons agree on a separation. However, that is not what she did, she was abusive and pulled a power stunt. She placed their safety in jeopardy. She is unreliable and unpredictable.

You would think that someone who was the forum moderator would show a little more insight and intelligence into dysfunctional behaviour rather than blindly mouthing off about psychotic rants as being acceptable in a relationship.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - username - 05-09-2015

(05-08-2015, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Damn I miss User ...........Where the hell is she? Surfing?

No. I'm pretty sure I'd get mistaken for a sea lion and I value both my arms.

I actually have 2 kids at home again. Smiley_emoticons_smile They're keeping me busy.

Donovan, I'm sure the g/f didn't think the fight was "stupid" and your belief that it was (you're a self acknowledged arrogant prick, right?) is probably what prompted her to kick ur ass out of the car. Hopefully she at least offered to drive your son but I'd like to hear her side of the "stupid" fight before I pick sides. You may have deserved it for all I know.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - sally - 05-09-2015

I don't know, a guy would have to do something pretty bad for me to leave him stranded 800 miles away from home. And even then I'd offer to drive the kid home. Unless he hit her or she caught him fucking a prostitute or something I'd don't think there is any excuse to do that to someone.

RE: WANNA HAVE SOME FUN? - HairOfTheDog - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 03:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, you don't strand a child out in the middle of nowhere or the man you say that you love and care for either. That is not the way to resolve conflict it is weird and she was in the wrong. She blew it. Which is why she was remorseful. It was her who broke the trust not him.

Distance in a relationship can be positive if you are going to reflect and take stock of where you are at. It would need to be discussed and negotiated in a controlled environment where logical persons agree on a separation. However, that is not what she did, she was abusive and pulled a power stunt. She placed their safety in jeopardy. She is unreliable and unpredictable.

You would think that someone who was the forum moderator would show a little more insight and intelligence into dysfunctional behaviour rather than blindly mouthing off about psychotic rants as being acceptable in a relationship.

You project an awful lot, aussie. Pointing out that there are two sides to any conflict, and that sometimes distance is a viable temporary option, is not "mouthing off".

However, labeling a woman you know nothing about a psycho/stalker and an abusive weirdo is "mouthing off". Doing so based on the vague one-sided account of a guy on the internet -- one who's going through a break-up with the woman in question -- shows a lack of insight and intelligence.

Donovan's not demeaning this woman he loved, but don't let that stop you from continuing to bad mouth her and positioning yourself as some kind of relationship guru.

I've never been in such a volatile relationship situation, personally. But, I've seen couples who I wish would have walked or driven away instead of staying past that boiling point.

We're not talking about a frail parent and a helpless toddler being abandoned in a war zone here. We're talking about a grown man who's often posted about his propensity to piss off the women in his life; a man who's told many tales of getting from point A to point B on nothing but a dime and a smile. And, the child in question was an accompanied teenaged boy.

Maybe she's a terrible person, he was completely innocent, it was all her fault, and she did a dreadful thing deserving of your scorn. Or, maybe there was shared responsibility and she just did what she thought was best or what she felt she had to do in a terrible situation.

I'm not all-knowing like you, aussie.