Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-08-2016

Chick Filet does have a slight sweet taste that I can't quite put my finger on, I thought maybe it was the first marinade with the salt and brown sugar. Vanilla extract may play a part somewhere in there but I don't think so. I lead you up to the pickle juice, that's all I'm willing to be responsible for.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 08-08-2016

it came out great! Everyone liked it and with seasoned fries it came together. I cut the chicken into strips 1' x 1.5" and about 8" long, coated with egg, milk and a teaspoon of vanilla extract, then put them in a bowl of seasoned bread crumbs shook them to coat then deep fried them. It took me almost 2 hrs but was worth it. My kids go nuts over the French fries and say they are the best. Crisco is great for it.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-11-2016

Sally, have you ever heard of a dump cake? I was sitting on my girlfriend's counter as she was moving around her kitchen and she scooped something into a little bowl and told me to try it. It was wonderful, sorta like a cobbler. She said even I couldn't fuck it up. She dumped like 3 ingredients into a baking dish and that was it. No real work whatsoever and it was divine. I don't make stuff like that much simply because I don't want it around, maybe in a few years when I no longer care how big my ass gets.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-11-2016

I've heard of it, but never tried it. I also saw a cookbook called Dump Recipes the other day at the grocery store. I'm going to look through it next time. If I could dump a few things in a pot and have a delicious dinner ready in minutes that would be awesome.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, have you ever heard of a dump cake? I was sitting on my girlfriend's counter as she was moving around her kitchen and she scooped something into a little bowl and told me to try it. It was wonderful, sorta like a cobbler. She said even I couldn't fuck it up. She dumped like 3 ingredients into a baking dish and that was it. No real work whatsoever and it was divine. I don't make stuff like that much simply because I don't want it around, maybe in a few years when I no longer care how big my ass gets.

Um....

Nah, that poop joke is too obvious. Good evening, Duchess.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 05:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Um....

Hi, sweetie pie. I'm just now seeing how obvious it really is. Jesus.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-11-2016

(08-11-2016, 05:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It didn't even come to my mind until now. Only a proper lady like Clang would think of such a thing.

(08-11-2016, 07:14 PM)sally Wrote:

Oh you!Blowing-kisses

It didn't even come to my mind until now. Only a proper lady like Clang would think of such a thing.

(08-11-2016, 07:14 PM)sally Wrote:

Oh you!Blowing-kisses

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-12-2016

I'm starving and I want something wonderful to eat. Anyone want to go for dinner, I'll buy? Get your ass over here.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - SIXFOOTERsez - 08-12-2016

Wish I could, bet there is some good seafood up your way

Fresh off the boat. We can sit on the patio and watch them bring it in.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - SIXFOOTERsez - 08-12-2016

With a nice glass of white so cold it hurts your teeth

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-12-2016

(08-12-2016, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm starving and I want something wonderful to eat. Anyone want to go for dinner, I'll buy? Get your ass over here.

I'll come, but please don't eat my donkey.

Your donkey is safe, I don't eat meat.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 08-12-2016

How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Every now & then I get a yen for a burger or steak but then in my mind's eye I see the blood on my plate and I'm revolted. However, several months ago I ate some ribs like a savage.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 08-12-2016

Is it wrong that I like the fatty juicy squirt from a sausage that sat on the grill after everyone ate and went home?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 08-12-2016

Only if you imagined what Clang would have been thinking.