Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 08-12-2016

My pool net sits in the hole of my table and I was looking up at it to see if any bats were in it so............yes.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-13-2016

(08-12-2016, 11:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: Only if you imagined what Clang would have been thinking.

I'd be too busy pin pricking round milk filled balloons to think about squirty penises....er....sausages.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-15-2016

Bite size pieces of fresh, cold, watermelon. Mmmm Nom Nom Nom

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 04:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bite size pieces of fresh, cold, watermelon. Mmmm Nom Nom Nom

Mmmmm...Had some at the DMV about a week and a half ago...and then someone brought in watermelon to work last week, it was hard to control myself and only grab two slices so I made sure there was enough watermelon left for everybody. Now I'm craving it again. Thanks, D.

(Seedless watermelon. The other kind is an abomination of nature.)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-15-2016

It was wonderful. All of the fresh fruit & veggies have been awesome. Tomatoes during the Winter just don't compare.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It was wonderful. All of the fresh fruit & veggies have been awesome. Tomatoes during the Winter just don't compare.

Indeed. Had an opportunity to have a nice big slice of a nice big and juicy organic heirloom tomato at my friend's BBQ this past weekend.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 08-15-2016

I'm starting to get tons of tomato's cherry, Big boy, the large ones came out good this year compared to last year. My cucumbers are not doing as good as last year but my green peppers are doing fine. I swapped them around this year and maybe that was why. People say corn is not doing so well because of less water but I had some butter and sugar this weekend that was as sweet as they come. It was local and some were better than others.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Donovan - 08-15-2016

I've been on a fruits and veggies kick lately, lot of salads and cantaloupe and honeydew and broccoli and whatnot. I think I'm gonna wind up vegan by default, thank God I still love junk food or I'd lose my womanly curves.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 08-16-2016

I read junk food and now I'm thinking about french fries. I love french fries. I hardly ever eat them but now I've got the yen. Thanks.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 08-16-2016

I have one of those French fry cutters that you put the whole potato in and push the lever down. The secret to making them is you par-fry them first, let them sit for a bit and then fry them again until they're nice and crispy. You can also par-fry them, pat the grease of them and freeze them in plastic bags for later use. Best French fries ever. My son requests them all the time, but he's out of luck because it's a pain in the ass and they're unhealthy.

Plus I dip my fries in mayo, not ketchup, and the last thing my fat ass needs is a pile of fries and a jar of Hellman's mayonnaise.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 08-16-2016

That does not sound good. I'm kinda grossed out about it right now.

I also like them with vinegar or gravy and cheese curds. Anything but ketchup, I'm not a big ketchup fan.

I like pepper on mine but it has to be the kind that you grind up as you need it I think its caller rainbow pepper. I will never ever use the regular stuff again.

Oh hell yeah with vinegar. Old Bay too! Oooo board walk fries as well. *drools*

I know someone who dips everything in Ranch dressing.

That's probably better than Bannecorn sally with those cheese curds. YUK.

They eat their fries topped with brown gravy and cheese curds in Canada. I thought it was good, my husband and kids thought it was disgusting.

And in Europe they eat them with mayo. That's the way they are the best. With mayo, salt and pepper.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 01:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh hell yeah with vinegar. Old Bay too! Oooo board walk fries as well. *drools*

I know someone who dips everything in Ranch dressing.

I used to love to put brown gravy and cheese sauce on my fries in college. Used to love to put Old Bay on my fries(and everything) when I was younger. Vinegar on fries sounds gross. Mayo is pretty good. Nowadays I use ranch dressing, chili sauce, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce on my fries.

(08-16-2016, 06:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I used to love to put brown gravy and cheese sauce on my fries in college. Used to love to put Old Bay on my fries(and everything) when I was younger. Vinegar on fries sounds gross. Mayo is pretty good. Nowadays I use ranch dressing, chili sauce, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce on my fries.

The vinegar isn't gross, I promise. You don't drench the fries, you sorta sprinkle them.

I've never dipped fries in mayo but I know a couple people who do and they say how good it is. I have zero interest in it and the thought of a glob of mayo makes the back of my throat tighten.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 08-16-2016

(08-16-2016, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I used to love to put brown gravy and cheese sauce on my fries in college. Used to love to put Old Bay on my fries(and everything) when I was younger. Vinegar on fries sounds gross. Mayo is pretty good. Nowadays I use ranch dressing, chili sauce, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce on my fries.

The vinegar isn't gross, I promise. You don't drench the fries, you sorta sprinkle them.

I've never dipped fries in mayo but I know a couple people who do and they say how good it is. I have zero interest in it and the thought of a glob of mayo makes the back of my throat tighten.

what if you used that fat free, light mayo shit? Damn, now the back of my throat is tightening.