Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 07:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 07:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm learning to embrace my Clangness/FatFuckness.

What is wrong with some of you men today? Why would you say that? I'd never call you a fat fuck, Clang. Others for sure, you, never.

I know you wouldn't call me that but sally calls me that and I liked it/thought it was funny so I made it my title along with the av you like so much.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 09:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 07:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm learning to embrace my Clangness/FatFuckness.

What is wrong with some of you men today? Why would you say that? I'd never call you a fat fuck, Clang. Others for sure, you, never.

I know you wouldn't call me that but sally calls me that and I liked it/thought it was funny so I made it my title along with the av you like so much.

I think it's pretty funny. Don't mind Duchess, sometimes her sense of humor seems to be gone with the wind.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 11-27-2016

How fucked would a fat fuck feel if a fat fuck fucked fun fat?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 11-28-2016

Pretty fuckin' good.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Carsman - 11-28-2016

(10-05-2016, 07:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: Snickers. It's half the size of an ice cube.

Yep bought those once by mistake, by the time you get the wrapper off, you can hardly find the bite! hah

(Like "fun size")

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 11-28-2016

(11-27-2016, 10:31 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 09:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I think it's pretty funny. Don't mind Duchess, sometimes her sense of humor seems to be gone with the wind.
My sense of humor at work is gone with the wind. They told me I'm doing great at work, I told them I don't know what I'm doing most of the time. I don't believe them, they don't believe me. Today I made a sign for my IN basket that says "DAN'S CR-APP BASKET" and then underneath that it says "CR-APP I don't know if I did right." and "CR-APP I don't know what to do with." I feel like a fat fuck(at work).

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Carsman - 11-29-2016

Cell Phones are a marvelous thing, they let you keep in touch with people far away.

However, they keep you from staying in touch with those sitting right next to you!hah

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 11-29-2016

(11-27-2016, 01:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What's the difference in cornstarch & flour when making gravy? Does it even matter?

I personally like flour for meat gravy. I think it has a better texture and depth of flavor. Wondra works well, it's a finer flour so you don't get any lumps in your gravy as long as you mix it with some liquid first to make a slurry. Then you whisk it into your meat drippings adding more liquid if necessary and simmer your gravy for about 5-10 minutes to get out any raw flour taste. I also add a pat of butter at the end to give it silkiness.

I like cornstarch better for light stir fry sauces.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 11-30-2016

(11-29-2016, 11:08 PM)sally Wrote: I personally like flour for meat gravy. I think it has a better texture and depth of flavor. Wondra works well, it's a finer flour so you don't get any lumps in your gravy as long as you mix it with some liquid first to make a slurry. Then you whisk it into your meat drippings adding more liquid if necessary and simmer your gravy for about 5-10 minutes to get out any raw flour taste. I also add a pat of butter at the end to give it silkiness.

I like cornstarch better for light stir fry sauces.

That's similar to what I've read about it.

I read about food and I'm always curious in the moment and then the thought passes.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BlueTiki - 11-30-2016

I've never been able to duplicate the gravy used for Loco Moco.

Pisses me off.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 12-10-2016

Do y'all like pastry wrapped brie? Do you put anything on top of it before you wrap it?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-10-2016

I don't put anything on it, other than the pastry stuff

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 07:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do y'all like pastry wrapped brie? Do you put anything on top of it before you wrap it?

I usually just eat the brie. You can wrap pastry around it?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 02:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I usually just eat the brie. You can wrap pastry around it?

[Image: Crescent-Wrapped_Brie.jpg]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 12-10-2016

Daaaaaaaamn! I really need to start cooking/baking.

And not just because National Grid sent me a letter saying our gas meter must be broken because its not registering usage. I'm not looking forward to telling them its not broken, I'm just a fat lazy fuck who doesn't use his stove.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Blindgreed1 - 12-10-2016

I got a wild hair up my ass to make a good roux today, so I picked up some andouille, okra, onion, celery, peppers and fire roasted toms... Gumbo night! Secret ingredient? New Belgium Citradelic IPA. Fuckin A this shit is good.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 12-12-2016

What the fuck do I know about cheese? Nothing.

The struggle is real.

Where does one buy decorative toothpicks?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-12-2016

Sometimes they have them with the party supplies at the grocery, or with the regular ones.
So what do you need to know about cheese?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Carsman - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 11:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What the fuck do I know about cheese? Nothing.

The struggle is real.

Where does one buy decorative toothpicks?

In the decorative toothpick isle! Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 12-12-2016

I always find the decorative toothpicks wherever they sell alcohol, usually by the mixers.

Different cheese pairs with different wines if that's what you're trying to do, you'd have to look it up because I'm not sure. I'd just buy a few different kinds and arrange them attractively on the plate, no one will complain.