Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 09-25-2019

I can see why you might do beans, it's expensive to make and you need a filler.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 09-25-2019

Who are you talking to?

Just commenting on the beans versus no beans thread here, sorry for the confusion. I spent $25 and got five meals...

That's a bargain!

Five dollars a bowl is steep, wtf.

Cleaning out the freezer.... https://www.simplyhappyfoodie.com/instant-pot-potato-ham-soup/

Not going to put 1 12 cups of cream in it though. Can I substitute coconut milk? Also in the directions it didn't say to chop the onion but I did. It was plain after I stirred it in that it should but how the hell do I know? It takes a long time to prep, son of a bitch.

$5 a meal is a fricken bargain. Well, it is to me anyway. I can't buy a salad for $5.00.

(09-25-2019, 05:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: Cleaning out the freezer.... https://www.simplyhappyfoodie.com/instant-pot-potato-ham-soup/

Not going to put 1 12 cups of cream in it though. Can I substitute coconut milk? Also in the directions it didn't say to chop the onion but I did. It was plain after I stirred it in that it should but how the hell do I know? It takes a long time to prep, son of a bitch.

I never mind being a sous chef & prepping the food, I'll get things ready to go I just don't want to have to stand around and make sure things are cooking properly. I don't find it fun or interesting and the more bored I become with it the more easily distracted I get. I have walked out the door to do one little thing and completely forget I've got shit going on. There are a few things I can make well but I don't tell anyone that, people tend to have expectations if they know.

I sent this pic to the ol lady saying someone broke into the house and messed up the kitchen, she had a cow!  hah

[Image: tQhquGD.jpg]

Ahahahaha! I can see why! She must love your sense of humor. I say that in the nicest possible way, not sarcasm.

Sunglasses. 75

I didn't bother putting the half and half, flour or coconut substitute, I doubled the meat and tatoes, deliciousness from something sitting in the freezer from last year is beyond fantastic.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 10-07-2019

[Image: pCpSYb6.gif]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 10-15-2019

I'm so hungry. I sure could go for some Chinese rice. NomNomNom.

My stomach growled the other day and I thought it was a plane in the distance.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Fry Guy - 10-16-2019

Trashy Duchess

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-16-2019

Wow Fry Baby can't even leave a food thread alone.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 10-16-2019

If you guys want to gang up on Fryguy and mock him it looks like you would need my help because y'all suck at it. Sheesh.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 10-16-2019

We were pretending the forum is an RV.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-16-2019

(10-16-2019, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: If you guys want to gang up on Fryguy and mock him it looks like you would need my help because y'all suck at it. Sheesh.

He follows Duchess around in almost every thread and makes off-topic remarks about shit. He has been doing it before she made that comment that is in his sig. He can't even participate in ordinary threads about food.

I'm not saying everyone stays on topic-because that is not so-but he is the only one I see going around following someone in every thread like he can't stand that someone doesn't like Trump. He has to defend that asshole everywhere as if it is going to make a difference anyway.
So now I follow him around calling him a cry baby.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 10-16-2019

Oh boy, fucking Trump again.

Have you or Duchess or Fryguy ever thought about sticking him up your ass? It will make things easier.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Fry Guy - 10-17-2019

(10-16-2019, 09:06 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: If you guys want to gang up on Fryguy and mock him it looks like you would need my help because y'all suck at it. Sheesh.

He follows Duchess around in almost every thread and makes off-topic remarks about shit. He has been doing it before she made that comment that is in his sig. He can't even participate in ordinary threads about food.

I'm not saying everyone stays on topic-because that is not so-but he is the only one I see going around following someone in every thread like he can't stand that someone doesn't like Trump. He has to defend that asshole everywhere as if it is going to make a difference anyway.
So now I follow him around calling him a cry baby.

The irony is delicious.

"That mean old nasty Fry Guy ...bawwww..... is making a counter to bullshit about Trump ..... wahhhh .... and now he won't stop being nasty to the people that dragged his teenage daughter into things and suggest he sexually assault her.
....<cry>.... i mean we are all able to say and do what we want but why does he get to? .....<sniffle>.... I'm going to call him Cry Guy because he cries"

You are like a talentless barely employed Forest Gump. Sad.