Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-17-2019

Forest Gump was pretty awesome.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Fry Guy - 10-17-2019

Because he had hidden talents. Otherwise he was just retarded and it was have been a really sad movie about a retarded boy who loved a sexually abused girl that ended up dying of AIDS.
Trashy Duchess would love something like that. A girl sexually abused by her Father but most of us wouldn't

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-17-2019

So...what is wrong with "retarded" kids? Are there no mentally disabled, or differently abled kids in Australia? Is it okay to point them out and laugh at them or comment on them like you do?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 10-18-2019

I don't think retarded kids should be in the same classroom with regular kids. but they should be able to eat the same food.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-18-2019

What is your reason for this?

I think they do better in smaller class sizes and specialized treatment but I think cutting them and other students off from them all together is a disservice to both. As long as learning is not disrupted for either.
I can't even imagine what classrooms are like nowadays anyways.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 10-18-2019

The "special needs" kids are tossed into regular classes, some cannot even feed themselves. They have to be wheeled around and many are disruptive punching biting until they are kicked out. They take away from regular students by taking all the teachers time. In an environment where they would be among their peers they would do much better. This is one of the reasons schools need more money each year. No child left behind has screwed up many things. They need their own schools to be more competitive and learn a trade any trade something they can be productive with. It's not being mean its being truthful.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 10-18-2019

ESE classes are not created equal either because they lump them in all together. They'll take a kid who is a bit slow, but otherwise well behaved and put them in a class with severely retarded children and children with severe emotional problems that kick and bite and throw tantrums for hours because they can't help it. It's not fair to the well behaved child that just has a learning problem.

Some of these Autism kids are off the hook, they have no business being in a class with other students that don't have emotional and behavioral problems. You want to put up with the crazy little motherfucker all day Mirah? Well neither do the normal kids.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-18-2019

Did you not see the part where I said "As long as learning is not disrupted for either"?

When I went to school most people with learning disabilities or differently abled were not in our classroom at all. I didn't realize it had changed.

They do have separate classrooms here for children with learning disabilities, but they put them all together ranging from mild to severe. So the kid with a mild learning disability has to sit between a profoundly retarded child drooling on himself and a child with autism that screams and can't keep his hands to himself.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 10-18-2019

That must have very Traumatic for you Sally.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Rootilda - 10-18-2019

Sounds kind of like Mock.

(10-18-2019, 04:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: That must have very Traumatic for you Sally.
Bitch you can't even type a coherent sentence. Fuck off.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Fry Guy - 10-18-2019

(10-17-2019, 09:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: So...what is wrong with "retarded" kids? Are there no mentally disabled, or differently abled kids in Australia? Is it okay to point them out and laugh at them or comment on them like you do?

Sure there are.
I am saying that what made Forrest Gump a good movie was his talents. If it were not for that. It would be a tragedy about a retarded boy in love with a non-retarded girl who eventually gets AIDS and dies, after nothing particularly special happens in his life except heartbreak

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 01-27-2020

Sally, where are you? Are you cooking? You should be cooking.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 01-28-2020

Yes!
I am so hungry!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-28-2020

I made some chicken soup kinda gumbo tonight. 16 ounces of water, couple of teaspoons chicken bullion, potatoes cubed, carrots sliced large boiled for 10 minutes, added salt, pepper, celery, garlic and onions 10 minutes, added hot sliced sausage and leftover chicken five minutes, cabbage five minutes then a cup of fresh white rice. My own recipe of stuff that needed to be cooked, Healthy and delicious!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 01-28-2020

You haven't talked about riding lately, how come?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-28-2020

I didn't get any feedback when I was posting my milestones. I currently have appx. 2600 miles and  have had some great rides lately after some bike problems last week. I did come close to hitting another rider coming in the other direction around a corner yesterday. 

I then grabbed my hidden chair and sat on this point at 3200 feet above sea level and read my book in the sun, the birds were chirping like crazy. In fact i'm leaving work (i've made a shit ton of money this month) right now to do it again minus the near collision thingy hopefully.

[Image: okPvQRa.png]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 01-28-2020

(01-28-2020, 04:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: I didn't get any feedback when I was posting my milestones. I currently have appx. 2600 miles and  have had some great rides lately after some bike problems last week. I did come close to hitting another rider coming in the other direction around a corner yesterday. 

I then grabbed my hidden chair and sat on this point at 3200 feet above sea level and read my book in the sun, the birds were chirping like crazy. In fact i'm leaving work (i've made a shit ton of money this month) right now to do it again minus the near collision thingy hopefully.

Well, I always enjoyed those posts. I thought they were fun. Don't stop!

It's great you can take time to stop and smell the roses. Post pix!