Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 12-30-2020

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 12-31-2020

(12-30-2020, 04:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: I ate crap food the other day and it was some of the most delicious food I've eaten all year. I didn't give any thought at all to what I was putting in my body, I simply ate it and it was so good. I've thought about it for 2 days now.
Welcome to my world. I eat crap food every day without thinking about it. Was supposed to call a nutritionist to eat healthier like 3 weeks ago. Oh well this introverted, procrastinating fat fuck will get around to it eventually.

No you won't.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 12-31-2020

(wipes cheetos crumbs from face and chin) YETH EYE WHEEL!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 12-31-2020

(12-31-2020, 12:00 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 04:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 03:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: I ate crap food the other day and it was some of the most delicious food I've eaten all year. I didn't give any thought at all to what I was putting in my body, I simply ate it and it was so good. I've thought about it for 2 days now.
Welcome to my world. I eat crap food every day without thinking about it. Was supposed to call a nutritionist to eat healthier like 3 weeks ago. Oh well this introverted, procrastinating fat fuck will get around to it eventually.

No you won't.
You're probably right. Two week vacation and I've done nothing but clean my apartment, laundry, and food shop for crap food.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - cannongal - 12-31-2020

(12-30-2020, 09:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: What the fuckity fuck is a poop cafe? It's shit, that's what. 

Poop is like breast feeding. Hide that crap!

Mark, you know I'm really missin' my favorite smiley right now.

hah

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-01-2021

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 01-02-2021

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 02-09-2021

DANGER! DANGER!

It's Girl Scout cookie time.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
DANGER! DANGER!

They're too late. I already bought peanut butter cups and peanut brittle from one of my co-worker's kids.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - cannongal - 02-14-2021

(02-09-2021, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
DANGER! DANGER!

I really wish that the girl scouts got more money for selling them.     Boxes of gs cookies run between 5 and 6 bucks.   The girl who is selling them gets 50 cents a box credited to her account.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 02-14-2021

Gawd...and that's supposed to give them some kind of business sense? Ridiculous.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 02-14-2021

That's how that rapper got his name.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 02-14-2021

I've never though GS cookies were great. Local bakeries are cheaper and well, the cookies are warm.

[Image: 9aeb3d707abf8e034ae350bafd89dddc.jpg]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - cannongal - 02-19-2021

(02-14-2021, 07:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Gawd...and that's supposed to give them some kind of business sense? Ridiculous.

No,  it's not supposed to give them any kind of business sense,   it's supposed to allow them an opportunity to put money into their individual girl scout accounts.    I can see that you've never had a child in either girl or boy scouts.   Uniforms are required,   they cost money,  dues are required,  they cost money,  field trips and camp outs are required,  they cost money.   Both girl scouts and boy scouts advertise in schools to recruit children.   If you're poor,  but don't want to tell your kid no,  you do your best to sell cookies or popcorn.   Girls sell cookies,  boys sell popcorn.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 02-19-2021

Really? Maybe you should go have a chat with them given you know it all.  One of the first sentences in their description as to why they sell cookies is "selling cookies teaches the girls important skills like leadership and money management".

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 02-19-2021

My kids never did that bullshit. First of all because I didnt like leaving them with other people on camp outs and such and I sure as fuck didn't want to go along.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 02-19-2021

When I was in the boy scouts we had paper drives. Sometimes we would find racy magazines in the pile.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - rothschild - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 12:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: Really? Maybe you should go have a chat with them given you know it all.  One of the first sentences in their description as to why they sell cookies is "selling cookies teaches the girls important skills like leadership and money management".

Since you're willing to take that at face value, could you explain for those of us who don't how selling cookies imparts leadership and teaches girls how to manage money?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 02-19-2021

Why in the world would you look to me to explain that to you?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - rothschild - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 05:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why in the world would you look to me to explain that to you?

Oh wait, you didn't take it at face value. Never mind. Oops