Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - aussiefriend - 07-14-2021

Well Maggot, addiction is deadly and it happens more than we know. When it's someone famous we here about it. Each time they consume, no matter who it is, they throw the dice. I wouldn't risk it.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 07-14-2021

Here's a tip for you, Aussie. If someone offers you cocaine, have them do it first and then wait a good hour. If they are fine then it's most likely not laced with fentanyl and you're good to have at it. Do a bump and relax.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 07-14-2021

(07-14-2021, 09:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well Maggot, addiction is deadly and it happens more than we know. When it's someone famous we here about it. Each time they consume, no matter who it is, they throw the dice. I wouldn't risk it.

I'm not a Cocaine person but your right Hunter is just another poor addicted guy that just needs a little attention and love.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 07-16-2021

It's grilled cheese o'clock.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - cannongal - 07-16-2021

Grilled cheese with bacon and tomato?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 07-16-2021

I've had grilled cheese & tomato. I like it! 

There is a commercial that airs here and at the end I always hear the sweet voice of a small child whispering "it's grilled cheese o'clock".

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 07-17-2021

It's another bacon wrapped scallop night, with deep fried onion rings and beer. Life is good.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 07-17-2021

That sounds good and I dont even care for onion rings. They sound good now for some reason.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Maggot - 07-17-2021

The Puritan makes them Chris Pappas is part owner. A large sells for 7.99 and it's quite a bit. Enough for 4 people.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 10-03-2021

Sally, have you ever heard of Better Than Bouillon? One of my girlfriends is raving about it. 

[Image: Garlic-Shrimp-and-Veggies-Process-2.jpg]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 10-03-2021

Yeah, it's the shit.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 10-03-2021

I use it all of the time. Good stuff. They used to have a clam one that was great for seafood soups, but I can't find it anymore.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 10-03-2021

Look down.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 10-03-2021

You know, I really hope you don't behave this way in real life.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 10-03-2021

hah hah

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 10-04-2021

(10-03-2021, 06:24 PM)sally Wrote: I use it all of the time. Good stuff. They used to have a clam one that was great for seafood soups, but I can't find it anymore.

I'm going to get some! I don't have anything in mind to use it for, but if the situation arises, I want it on hand so I can see what it's like too. 

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 10-04-2021

I use it in all my soups and stews.

I may have posted about Peruvian Aji sauce before, it's like a belly rub in your mouth!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 10-04-2021

I make that sauce to go with empanadas.

What do you put in the empanadas? Your bastard of a husband is not worthy!