Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 04-16-2023

(04-16-2023, 06:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Weirdo Clang, you said you didn't like the taste. Totally MAGA stupid if you still eat them even after they taste creepy.

I didn't like the canned escargot. I'm assuming the fresh ones taste better. It was a preemptive yum.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - aussiefriend - 04-16-2023

You assumed? You assumed? Well pardon me, you assumed.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 04-17-2023

Garlic and butter makes anything good.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 05-03-2023

Do y'all take pictures of food that you make? I'm serious.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 05-03-2023

my google restaurant views just hit 8000

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 05-03-2023

(05-03-2023, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do y'all take pictures of food that you make? I'm serious.

Yes. I cook so rarely, that when I do, I take pictures.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 05-17-2023

I said I was going to make stuffed pork chops for everyone. WTF was I thinking. Send help.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 05-18-2023

No! I'm hungry! I want a pork chop now too! How many people is everyone?

There is another potluck coming up. Dangit, what will I bring? I want to keep all of the food for myself!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 05-18-2023

Four people and they said how delicious it was. I did good. hah

I can cook, I just don't like to. I'd rather dig a ditch.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Carsman - 05-18-2023

(05-18-2023, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: Four people and they said how delicious it was. I did good. hah

You mentioned you were a “Tom Boy” growing up, guess part of your T.B.
feelings may still linger.  hah

(Tom Boy was your Stage Name!  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin )

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BlueTiki - 05-18-2023

(05-18-2023, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: Four people and they said how delicious it was. I did good. hah

Congratulations!  By your hand, you made four people's night.  

( It would have been nice to have been treated to a few more culinary details . . . just sayin'. )

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 05-18-2023

What did you stuff them with? If you say Stove Top that's fine with me, I kinda like Stove Top.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 05-18-2023

I once made pork chops with a Cajun crawfish stuffing. They were amazing, unfortunately I can't remember exactly what I did.

(05-18-2023, 12:37 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Congratulations!  By your hand, you made four people's night.  

( It would have been nice to have been treated to a few more culinary details . . . just sayin'. )

Thanks! I'm capable in the kitchen but I would just as soon everyone think I'm not, I would never want anyone to have any kind of expectations and I'm okay with people thinking I suck as a cook.

I thought because I had stuffing I wouldn't need any kind of potato/s so I made tossed salad and brussels sprouts to accompany it and chocolate lava cake for dessert. I did not make that.

(05-18-2023, 12:42 PM)sally Wrote:  If you say Stove Top that's fine with me

50  *nods*

I was sorta flying by the seat of my pants. I had a big pork loin and I made slits in the meat every couple of inches and that's where I stuffed.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BlueTiki - 05-18-2023

Sounds like a great pairing!  I love every item you offered!

I never, ever thought you didn't know your way around a kitchen or food.  But I'll pretend I didn't see your confession and continue to play along.

(JSYK . . . I've been know to make Stove Top a time or two . . . just Stove Top . . . and eat it right out of the pot, topped with gravy . . . while standing over the stove!  Quesadillas, too!)

(05-18-2023, 02:02 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Sounds like a great pairing!  I love every item you offered!

I never, ever thought you didn't know your way around a kitchen or food.  But I'll pretend I didn't see your confession and continue to play along.

(JSYK . . . I've been know to make Stove Top a time or two . . . just Stove Top . . . and eat it right out of the pot, topped with gravy . . . while standing over the stove!  Quesadillas, too!)

You're so nice. Really. I never have the expectation that my food will be complimented because of the things I say & disasters I've revealed. It's no secret that I almost always detest being in the kitchen. I think my appliances are just for looking at--like art.  Awink

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 05-19-2023

I miss eeating stove top stuffing.

LOL @ Tiki eating it over the stove!

I used to use the dried kind in a can, that you can microwave for salad topping. Sooo good. And I would eat it dry right out of the can. (Tall can, like a pringles container)

Good Job Duchess! Sounds like an amazing meal.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Piglet - 05-25-2023

When cooking a new dish its always wrong, everything takes practice, to throw your arms up in chagrin because youve got ot wrong is silly. With every new dish your knowledge grows and you get more things right, its taken me a decade to get curry right.

As for pork chops i like to use them as a stuffer, stuffed into a bigger cavern. Anyone want to chew on my pork chop.....with cream.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 05-25-2023

Practice until we get it right? Oh my gods the horror. I don't think I can do that.