Mock
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: FOOD FOR THOUGHT (/thread-11917.html)

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 06-07-2023

the search function does not work for me. we already had on the land walnuts, olives, grapes, oranges, lemons, plums, pears, loquats, juniper berries, carob etc. we planted apple, cherry, will plant your favorite, tomatoes, onions, garlic, lettuce, cucumbers, watermelon, etc, plus many flowers.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 06-08-2023

(06-07-2023, 12:03 PM)BigMark Wrote: Yes, my mistake. 

So it was awful? Damn. I've never thought they sounded good, but I thought maybe it was just me because I've seen so many people raving about them.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 06-08-2023

It was the complete surprise of the sour pickle thats i was not prepared for, that ruined it for me.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 06-08-2023

I like pickles, but I’m not a big fan of them fried. I love fried mushrooms though.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Clang McFly - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 09:37 AM)sally Wrote: I like pickles, but I’m not a big fan of them fried. I love fried mushrooms though.

I love pickles anyway I can eat them. I just picked up some pickle salsa I have yet to try.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 06-08-2023

The mad Greek used to have the best fried mushrooms.

Mmmmm 'shrooms. Sally, do you ever stuff them?

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 06-08-2023

Yes, I love stuffed mushrooms. The last ones I made I used a mixture of bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, hot Italian sausage that I cooked and crumbled, Parmesan cheese and olive oil and diced tomatoes. They came out excellent. I like them stuffed with seafood too.

(06-08-2023, 10:56 AM)sally Wrote:  I like them stuffed with seafood too.

My mom would stuff them with crab & Old English cheese. So good and I'm not much of a crab eater, but only because it's hard for me to get past what they eat. One of my friends calls them the sea's undertaker.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 06-09-2023

I miss my set of Wusthof...

[Image: 51fd-7j5mCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - sally - 06-09-2023

My crazy aunt Barb came over one thanksgiving and stole my good wusthof knife. I know that bitch is the one that took it because she made a comment about it earlier. My husband bought me a whole set for Christmas one year and she said she can’t see spending that much for knives and her cheap knives are just as good. Then I noticed a couple of days later that my chefs knife was missing.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 06-09-2023

Off with her head!

That cucking funt!

I got a decent knife in Spain, nothing like my wusthof though. Also I can't carry my regular pocket knife as the limit is 3.85 inches, also known as piglet.

Its karma for the cheese grater heist.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 06-09-2023

(06-09-2023, 02:27 PM)sally Wrote: My crazy aunt Barb came over one thanksgiving and stole my good wusthof knife. I know that bitch is the one that took it because she made a comment about it earlier. My husband bought me a whole set for Christmas one year and she said she can’t see spending that much for knives and her cheap knives are just as good. Then I noticed a couple of days later that my chefs knife was missing.

I've never heard of that kind of knife. I never use the proper knife for anything, almost.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - MirahM - 06-09-2023

I did buy a couple of nice knives tho, and I like them.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - BigMark - 06-10-2023

Cooking with a shitty knife sucks.

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 06-10-2023

Good knives will help me cook better? Who knew!

RE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Duchess - 06-10-2023

I'm told that one only needs 2-3 good knives and if you get the best they will last your lifetime. Same goes for pots/pans.